What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

I think the chinese have already understood that they have to leave Indian territories which belongs to the ancient Rig vedic tribes and understand the attachment of Indian nation to those holy and sacred lands.

Mount-Kailash-with-Nandi-parvat..jpg

mt-kailash-map.jpg
When China claims sea/land based on their ancient text, then why cant India claims lands based on their Text, Which are much older then Chinese ?????

Chinese dont like to apply same rule on themselves.....

LOL we don't consider them as think tanks ! Do We? :)
They are just of the many low intellect fools found in every society in every nation. They do not rise to the top.

Unlike in other places, where even leaders or supposedly competent folks in position of authority can't find anything better than acting like lowly cheerleaders for the real players. :lol:

One interesting thing about these cheerleaders is you will never find them cheering for their own side. Maybe because they got nothing to be proud of. Could be an interesting case study about what goes on in the mind of such fellows.
Do tag me in case you come across any case study done on such folks :)

So your saying india's neighbors are cheering for China because they have nothing to be proud off? :lol:

When China claims sea/land based on their ancient text, then why cant India claims lands based on their Text, Which are much older then Chinese ?????

This is the reason i have said its known fact that those lands which are under chinese occupation belongs to Indian nation.

So your saying india's neighbors are cheering for China because they have nothing to be proud off? :lol:

:lol: I don't know about others, but it certainly is true for you and your marvellous country Ms. ThinkTank.
Alright lets broaden our discussion. Tell me something good about your country (don't say the bomb; I know about that :) ). Something that you are dearly and clearly proud of.

In the absence of a demarcated boundary, friction between the border guarding troops from both sides and entry into each other’s territory happen regularly, though officials from both nations deny any motivated intrusion.

Last year, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar informed Parliament that Chinese troops transgressed 1,278 times between 2010 and 2013. In 2013, there was a three-week long face-off between the troops of either side near Daulat Beg Oldie in the Ladakh region.

In October 2013, the two countries signed border defence cooperation agreement to ensure that patrolling issues didn’t lead to an armed conflict. However, the transgression along the border and in the general area of Pangong Tso lake as well as the stand-off between the guards continued.

The latest stand-off took place last week in Demchok, located 250 km east of Leh, where India was carrying out construction of an irrigation canal.

Around 60 People Liberation Army personnel arrived at the locality and sought to halt the work.

ladakh-map-pangong-lake.jpg

I think the chinese have already understood that they have to leave Indian territories which belongs to the ancient Rig vedic tribes and understand the attachment of Indian nation to those holy and sacred lands.

Mount-Kailash-with-Nandi-parvat..jpg

mt-kailash-map.jpg

LOL the Indian Government itself doesn't claim Kailash Mansrovar?

Or Mount Kailash?

:lol: I don't know about others, but it certainly is true for you and your marvellous country Ms. ThinkTank.
Alright lets broaden our discussion. Tell me something good about your country (don't say the bomb; I know about that :) ). Something that you are dearly and clearly proud of.

Is that what you really believe that My countrymen have nothing to be proud off or is this your attempt to deflect away from the topic? If that's the case then why are the Chinese cheering for Pakistan during the tensions few days ago? Why are bangladeshi siding with Pakistan in mocking your so called surgical strikes? You see repetitive questions like yours have been answered numerous times in different threads here and bomb wasn't the answer. The fact of the matter is my country managed to get stronger even after sanctions,Turmoils,Corruption is what makes me proud,My air force has fought and shot down planes from 4 different nations and earned their respect but we still don't boast about it. Oh and 1 thing I am proud of the most is we have much better Defence forums than yours:lol:

Indeed nothing is as ancient as indian texts,It's about time india should annex these lands and start ghar wapsi

Saudi Arabia, is also a Virat Hindu Country whos name came from the words Saudh-arrva-sthaan, meaning having the smell of horses, later known as Arbhasthaan.

Britain, Brihathsthaan was the ancient name in sanskrit, meaning a big popular country.

America, was a Virat Hindu Country, Its name was derived from a sanskrit word Amarathwam which means immortal, the land which is immortal was the meaning of
ancient name of America, it was Amaraka.

Australia, As you all know by now that this word came from the words Asthra-Alaya, meaning the land of asthras in sanskrit.

Korea was a Virat Hindu Country, Its name was Gauriya in sanskrit.

Japan, This name came from Nippon, its ancient name was nipuna rajya which is from sanskrit.

Isreal, this word came from word Eeswaralaya, meaning the house of in sanskrit

Is that what you really believe that My countrymen have nothing to be proud off or is this your attempt to deflect away from the topic? If that's the case then why are the Chinese cheering for Pakistan during the tensions few days ago? Why are bangladeshi siding with Pakistan in mocking your so called surgical strikes? You see repetitive questions like yours have been answered numerous times in different threads here and bomb wasn't the answer. The fact of the matter is my country managed to get stronger even after sanctions,Turmoils,Corruption is what makes me proud,My air force has fought and shot down planes from 4 different nations and earned their respect but we still don't boast about it. Oh and 1 thing I am proud of the most is we have much better Defence forums than yours:lol:

Yes I do believe that. Its common knowledge actually. Ask the chinese if they respect you, and when they say yes, ask Why exactly? :lol:
You have no industries worth mentioning, no innovation, no thought leaders, no business leaders, no technological achievement, no science has come from your land.
And those Bangladeshis who are mocking our surgical strikes are struck by the virus of ummah, whereas their govt has officially supported our stand and actions on the said topic. And as their economy grows and tonic of development and prosperity seeps deeper into the society; these few fools will also leave your side.

Secondly your belief that your county has managed to get stronger even after sanctions, turmoils, corruption is a fallacy. IRAN has got stronger after sanctions, not you :)
A society infested with corruption and turmoils is not stronger than before, its weaker than before.
Hey but please feel free to believe otherwise, there is no point discussing this further. I concede your forum is better. Fair point. Congratulations :enjoy:

Yes I do believe that. Its common knowledge actually. Ask the chinese if they respect you, and when they say yes, ask Why exactly? :lol:
You have no industries worth mentioning, no innovation, no thought leaders, no business leaders, no technological achievement, no science has come from your land.
And those Bangladeshis who are mocking our surgical strikes are struck by the virus of ummah, whereas their govt has officially supported our stand and actions on the said topic. And as their economy grows and tonic of development and prosperity seeps deeper into the society; these few fools will also leave your side.

Secondly your belief that your county has managed to get stronger even after sanctions, turmoils, corruption is a fallacy. IRAN has got stronger after sanctions, not you :)
A society infested with corruption and turmoils is not stronger than before, its weaker than before.
Hey but please feel free to believe otherwise, there is no point discussing this further. I concede your forum is better. Fair point. Congratulations :enjoy:

We have no science alright:lol:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ern-associate-member/articleshow/45577152.cms

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistani-scientists-contribution-in-cern.331506/

Global X MSCI MSCI +% Pakistan ETF is not worth mentioning either

Btw a person who believes in virus of Umaah shouldn't question others on science.

What rss teaches you and your kind is a fallacy,During the sanctions till now our stockpiles increased,We are producing our own jets and weapons,So how the f*ck did we get weak? And even if you believe that we are weak than What the F*ck is stopping you from attacking us? Why issue empty threats? Why not fulfill the hindu supremacist dream? How long will you stay in that muslim genocide fantasy of yours? :rofl:

How can you people have the audacity to call others weak when you are scared sh*t during the Stand off at ladakh Stand off at arunachal pradesh :lol: . savages with bows and arrows are more likely to react if a foreign force tries to invade them but what the f*ck have you done except boasting and hijacking history.

We have no science alright:lol:

How can you people have the audacity to call others weak when you are scared sh*t during the Stand off at ladakh Stand off at arunachal pradesh :lol: . savages with bows and arrows are more likely to react if a foreign force tries to invade them but what the f*ck have you done except boasting and hijacking history.

in The recent last incident , India broke your Big daddy watch tower and now also which They protested , India build and complete that water line in front of their eyes......

Yet guess what?

We took both Aksai Chin and AP in 1962. The Indian Army collapsed completely, they never fought for AP at all. They snuck in like thieves in the night when we had already left.

And we are also taking the SCS as we speak, we are building islands and military facilities there at an unprecedented rate. And no one has dared to stop us by opening fire.
Buddy we need to learn from history too never give anything to India on humanitarian basis they take it as granted.
Watch their language now "who owns it now" when they completely forgotten the humiliation how they left their post and ran for their life.

Buddy we need to learn from history too never give anything to India on humanitarian basis they take it as granted.
Watch their language now "who owns it now" when they completely forgotten the humiliation how they left their post and ran for their life.
yes we seen after 68 how Chinese ran away....chola incident......changes all.....

Ministry of Home Affairs
22-November, 2016 17:38 IST
Infrastructure along Indo-China Border

Indo-China border is characterised by high altitude and difficult terrain. In order to ensure effective border policing along Indo-China border, the border guarding force i.e. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) conducts short range and long range patrols in consultation with Indian Army. To provide accessibility government is taking up infrastructure works in border areas. Development of infrastructure is a continuous process.

Although, no formal study has been conducted to analyze migration of border population to urban areas due to lack of basic amenities and livelihood, the basic amenities in border villages are found to be less than desirable.

Development of basic amenities is the responsibility of the state governments. However, Government of India is taking necessary steps to provide the basic facilities to the border villagers. Border Area Development Programme (BADP) is being implemented through the State Governments. BADP is a part of comprehensive approach to the Border Management to meet the special developmental needs of the people living in the remote and inaccessible border areas and to saturate the border areas with essential infrastructure through convergence with other Central/ State Government's schemes. The developmental activities taken up by State Governments under BADP relate to infrastructure development such as link roads, education, health, drinking water, electricity, agriculture and skill development etc.

This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Kiren Rijiju, in written reply to a question by Shri B V Naik in the Lok Sabha today.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom