What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

It is essentially the same in principle.

After signing the LEMOA, India has essentially sold their sovereignty to the US military.

It's the same thing we faced back in 1962, and as always, it's the Westerners using Indians as a meat shield.

Duterte was smart, he realized that America had already abandoned the Philippines while China was seizing their territory in 2012, and that the US "mutual defence treaty" wasn't worth anything at all. So he pivoted to China, this way at least he has a chance to keep something.
Poor chinese what has CCP done to you,if thats the same thing then we have sold our sovereignty to most of the nations ,beacuse many airlines operate out of India and refuel while flying over many countries.

That is a tad unfair again.

But then, if you look at their history (not very unlike India), the only country they were able to decisively defeat and conquer was themselves (and Tibet).

Yup and that was like 80 years ago. They are likely to be more rusty than us.

WE Chinese run away like this lol, enjoy your victory please
kQl6bBo.jpg

Chinese soldiers surrendered to the superior indian army boys, classic:enjoy:
hw3kxVH.jpg

What happened to your 1962 Sino-Indo war hero?:haha:
1UGdHIE.jpg

News of indians victory was all over the newspaper:man_in_love:
5M46QqF.jpg

Road to VICTORY for the super indians:guns:

More than 3,000 Indian soldiers laid down their lives during the 1962 Sino Indian war.
RIP http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-india-lost-sino-indian-war-of-1962.html:cry:
OH i know you're going to give me your so-called 1967 "Chola incident" victory BS, please back your claim with any "pictures, video" thank you, in the mean time, enjoy the videos of your 1962 glory victory:pleasantry:

I don't want to paste pre-prepared propoganda posts from when you guys did run away. That has little bearing here.

As I was saying, if you are mighty, why do you let us still control 'South Tibet'?

Go run to your masters and get a well formed response for that.

kQl6bBo.jpg

hw3kxVH.jpg

1UGdHIE.jpg

5M46QqF.jpg

More than 3,000 Indian soldiers laid down their lives during the 1962 Sino Indian war.
RIP http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-india-lost-sino-indian-war-of-1962.html:cry:
OH i know you're going to give me your so-called 1967 "Chola incident" victory BS, please back your claim with any "pictures, video" thank you, in the mean time, enjoy the videos of your 1962 glory victory:pleasantry:
Everybody knows PR China secured tactical victories in battles.
PR China did not and still does not have the strength to convert it into a strategic gain. Except for gaining Akshay Hind (Aksai Chin) which was totally undefended anyway.

You still haven't read your own history. :lol:

China took all of Aksai Chin and AP in 1962, the Indian Army collapsed completely in both sectors.

You never won AP by fighting, you were defeated there utterly. China left voluntarily and the IA snuck back in under the cover of night. It's nothing more than charity.

I guess Chinese not responding Indian integration of Sikkim
Chinese not intervening in 1971
China allow Indian NSG waiver
etc are all Chinese "charity"

Thank you China for your "charity" :china:

Guess in the future China will be "charitable" enough to vacate Tibet , grant Taiwan and Hong kong Independence too.

Poor chinese what has CCP done to you,if thats the same thing then we have sold our sovereignty to most of the nations ,beacuse many airlines operate out of India and refuel while flying over many countries.

I'm from Hong Kong, so is Grey Boy 2. :enjoy:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that US troops operating out of India (LEMOA) means that India has sold their sovereignty to the US military.

Even Indians know it themselves. They were all boasting here that they were never going to sign the LEMOA, just using it as a "bargaining chip" to get the NSG seat.

Well, guess what? :lol: You sold your sovereignty, and you didn't even get the NSG seat in return. What a deal (and no refunds allowed either).

They are far better equipped than we are. Make no mistake about that.

Obviously, they have a system that favors rapid development and are determined; however, they still lack the strength to fulfill their ambitions. They likely never will in a relative sense.

kQl6bBo.jpg

hw3kxVH.jpg

1UGdHIE.jpg

5M46QqF.jpg

Despite all this glorious victory, China had give Arunachal pradesh in charity? :pleasantry:
Guess Mao and Zhou were very gullible or total Hanjians.

Despite all this glorious victory, China had give Arunachal pradesh in charity? :pleasantry:
Guess Mao and Zhou were very gullible or total Hanjians.

I presumed Chinese propoganda would be stronger, these guys are weak if that's the best they can come up with.

Chinese have a history of their sovereignty being toyed around with by USA
right from Colonial era where USA had colonial enclaves in China.
Then USA interference in regard to Taiwan.
Chinese embassy bombing
Hainan Island incident to name a few.

So the constantly need self-assurance rest of world too is submissive to USA. Hence in order to compensate for that they sound like a broken tape recorder on LEOMA :D

Last edited:
I'm from Hong Kong, so is Grey Boy 2. :enjoy:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that US troops operating out of India (LEMOA) means that India has sold their sovereignty to the US military.

Even Indians know it themselves. They were all boasting here that they were never going to sign the LEMOA, just using it as a "bargaining chip" to get the NSG seat.

Well, guess what? :lol: You sold your sovereignty, and you didn't even get the NSG seat in return. What a deal (and no refunds allowed either).
i thought you where chinese,when ever i reply to your posts i imagined you as one from the million cyber army nothing more,but thats not might fault ,you always sounded like one in your posts.

no troops are operating out of India other than in CCP propaganda.

I presumed Chinese propoganda would be stronger, these guys are weak if that's the best they can come up with.
Irony is that they hardly realize how disgusting the narrative of "charity " sounds in regard to Chinese nationalism.

According to Chinese narrative we Indians are evil aggressor who took over Chinese claimed territory Arunachal Pradesh and residents of AP are Chinese.

So according to the TTA logic, people of AP (claimed by Chinese as Chinese citizens) are given away to aggressor nations (in this case India) along with territory as "charity".

Such nations that believe they can "give away" their own people as "charity" are bound to collapse.

They are far better equipped than we are. Make no mistake about that.
I din't call It far better bt yes they have edge
Yes But Troop Balance Is Favour us this time With Large CAPF and Military Positions And ratio

Chinese are engaged in Multiple fronts Last Major Mobilization of troops was 27 years back

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom