What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

Pathetic how Ayub Khan The "Gentleman" backed off and gave you room to breathe.

Ayub Khan didn't attack in 1962, China left Arunachal Pradesh voluntarily (after an overwhelming victory in the Eastern sector)... both were trying to be "nice" to India.

Huge mistake for both of us. Being nice to them doesn't work.

Ayub Khan didn't attack in 1962, China left Arunachal Pradesh voluntarily (after an overwhelming victory in the Eastern sector)... both were trying to be "nice" to India.

Ayub Khan was a fool... the gentle giant.

Lal-Bahadur-Shastri-Mohammad-Ayub-Khan.jpg

Like I said, Pakistan had enough dignity not to sign the LEMOA and sell their sovereignty to the US military. :P

India on the other hand rushed for the opportunity to sell their sovereignty.

Seems like you have missed this part from my previous post:

Allow me to use color codes so that it doesn't escape you vision again :D
If you consider signing LEOMA as selling sovereignty. By extension of your logic you must be accusing Pakistan of selling its nation to USA.

In case you were not aware or forgot LEOMA is merely is logistic support during peacetime.

Whereas you close ally Pakistan in 2002 has signed Acquisition and cross-servicing agreement (ACSA) with USA which unlike LEOMA is about providing logistics support during war.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/169274.pdf

http://www.acq.osd.mil/ic/ACSA.html

In other words, if war breaks out between USA and China.
USAF on mission to liberate Xinjiang and Tibet will fly mission from Pakistani airbases.
Can't blame Pakistan entirely for this though as they never liked what you did to people in Xinjiang ;)

Even though there was no existential threat to them at that time (they signed it before the Uri attack and the possible nuclear war between India-Pakistan).

Not that selling their sovereignty helped in any way, they still got their NSG seat vetoed by China, and America immediately said India would never be a treaty ally like the Philippines.

I guess USA took leaf from how China treats Pakistan.
Like how China abandoned Pakistan in 1971, Kargil and even allowed India's NSG waiver thereby compromising Pakistan's national security. :)

Ayub probably had foresight Chinese Govt are not to trusted.

He was proven right in 1971 ;)

Seems like you have missed this part from my previous post:

Allow me to use color codes so that it doesn't escape you vision again :D

I guess USA took leaf from how China treats Pakistan.
Like how China abandoned Pakistan in 1971, Kargil and even allowed India's NSG waiver thereby compromising Pakistan's national security. :)

China wasnt even a power back in 71 and itself in turmoil.. but it did try to help by opening a route for Pak troops through Myanmar... and it did provide weapons..

Ayub probably had foresight Chinese Govt are not to trusted.

He was proven right in 1971 ;)

No unlike india our leaders are way to much honorable... and stupid...

China wasnt even a power back in 71 and itself in turmoil..
Chinese at that time were in full capability to support North Vietnam in Vietnam war and dedicate as far 320,000 troops for it

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...kRPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_gIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3769,1925460

Some pdf Chinese even boast and brag Vietnam war was won because of entirely Chinese support

But the same zeal was absent during 1971 war, Guess communist allies of China get special preferences.

but it did try to help by opening a route for Pak troops through Myanmar... and it did provide weapons..
If i recall correctly it was from GB.

No unlike india our leaders are way to much honorable... and stupid...
He was smarter than Nehru

Last edited:
China wasnt even a power back in 71 and itself in turmoil
Which China?

Some pdf Chinese even boast and brag Vietnam war was won because of Chinese support
That is not fair. I have not seen them do that. They know that the Chinese Army was vastly incompetent and even failed to comprehensively defeat the Vietnamese Army in 1979 - a nation that was already only beginning to rebuild.

Nehru even begged US troops and 12 USAF sqds,radar coverage and 10,000 US troops in 62... though he didnt get USAF .. he got military aid and US military advisors..

And begging US to force Pak not to invade...

Pathetic how Ayub Khan The "Gentleman" backed off and gave you room to breathe.

India even offered US their bases for Afghan invasion..

While CIA had stationed in India to spy on Chinese nuclear tests and installations.. they even tried installing a nuclear powered spy device on some mountain...
Your rants is not proof.the bottom line no stationing of troops.

The fact that you have it today is nothing more than charity.
There is one thing that I have learnt from the PRChinese. They never give anything for free.
The true reason can never be known.

In retrospect we know that the Chinese army was no good. Korea/Vietnam showed it pretty well. Indian Army was in even worse shape.

Fun to land stuff in territory china claims.

Again, which China?
The PR China claims a whole lot of territory of various countries.
The RoChina claims all of continental 'China' and more.

So the little PLA troops ran back as expected.

proof is in the might

Possibly and China is not mighty enough to take back 'South TIbet'. Superpower indeed. :lol:

Yet guess what?

We took both Aksai Chin and AP in 1962. The Indian Army collapsed completely, they never fought for AP at all. They snuck in like thieves in the night when we had already left.

And we are also taking the SCS as we speak, we are building islands and military facilities there at an unprecedented rate. And no one has dared to stop us by opening fire.

Running away. Take back 'South Tibet' that you 'gave away'. :lol:

Possibly and China is not mighty enough to take back 'South TIbet'. Superpower indeed. :lol:

You still haven't read your own history. :lol:

China took all of Aksai Chin and AP in 1962, the Indian Army collapsed completely in both sectors.

You never won AP by fighting, you were defeated there utterly. China left voluntarily and the IA snuck back in under the cover of night. It's nothing more than charity.

You still haven't read your own history. :lol:

China took all of Aksai Chin and AP in 1962, the Indian Army collapsed completely in both sectors.

You never won AP by fighting, you were defeated there utterly.

You keep harping the same thing. What's done is done. Take 'South Tibet' now oh great emerging superpower.

Running away. Take back 'South Tibet' that you 'gave away'. :lol:

WE Chinese run away like this lol, enjoy your victory please

kQl6bBo.jpg

Chinese soldiers surrendered to the superior indian army boys, classic:enjoy:
hw3kxVH.jpg

What happened to your 1962 Sino-Indo war hero?:haha:
1UGdHIE.jpg

News of indians victory was all over the newspaper:man_in_love:
5M46QqF.jpg

Road to VICTORY for the super indians:guns:

More than 3,000 Indian soldiers laid down their lives during the 1962 Sino Indian war.
RIP http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-india-lost-sino-indian-war-of-1962.html:cry:
OH i know you're going to give me your so-called 1967 "Chola incident" victory BS, please back your claim with any "pictures, video" thank you, in the mean time, enjoy the videos of your 1962 glory victory:pleasantry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom