What's new

Chinese, Indian troops in stand-off at Ladakh

i thought you where chinese,when ever i reply to your posts i imagined you as one from the million cyber army nothing more,but thats not might fault ,you always sounded like one in your posts.

no troops are operating out of India other than in CCP propaganda.

Read your own sources, the LEMOA gives the US military the right to use Indian bases on Indian soil.

That is the definition of selling your sovereignty. :lol:

Now where is the NSG seat you were supposed to get in return?

More and More, how do you like it more and more?:dance3:
EMPyS5H.jpg
dqMvJ9D.jpg
BkFiAjo.jpg

THIS is awesome, surrender with a "BIG SMILE" on their face:rofl:
L9ni9KR.jpg

Irony is that they hardly realize how disgusting the narrative of "charity " sounds in regard to Chinese nationalism.

According to Chinese narrative we Indians are evil aggressor who took over Chinese claimed territory Arunachal Pradesh and residents of AP are Chinese.

So according to the TTA logic, people of AP (claimed by Chinese as Chinese citizens) are given away to aggressor nations (in this case India) along with territory as "charity".

Such nations that believe they can "give away" their own people as "charity" are bound to collapse.

They regurgitate the propaganda the y have been fed. They don't think.

Besides, for their masters, like Pak, people are dispensable. Power of the state is all that matters.

yeah Winning some small Skirmish was To Much for you 10,000 on 80,000 that to on surprise attack

Tried in 1967 got there *** whipped :haha::haha::rofl:
REALLY? pictures or videos please or it never happened:yahoo:

Looks like my dear Indian friends want more?
6KOCGDd.jpg
yJ77dKU.jpg

Read your own sources, the LEMOA gives the US military the right to use Indian bases on Indian soil.

That is the definition of selling your sovereignty. :lol:
Again bro,we dont have the tech like chinese which has refuling stations in space for refueling planes from other countries.

Dont be a LEMON read the whole part.

Even today when ships or planes come from other countries they pay and refuel ,this agreement does is they can refuel and pay later.

Out ships too come to china and refuel,and chinese have been selling their sovereignty.:-)

6KOCGDd.jpg
yJ77dKU.jpg

6KOCGDd.jpg
yJ77dKU.jpg
Go to sikkim And Watch graves buried of you compatriots People Still come to Visit there to see graves:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chinese-Burial-at-Jaswantgarh-Sela-Pass-Arunachal-Pradesh.jpg

Western sources :

Go to Nathula Pass And Watch graves buried of you compatriots People Still come to Visit there to see graves:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Western sources :
Yawn> as usual, Indian mouth cannon, pictures, videos please
PUT up or SHUT up, anyone could make up some so-called graves
Oh btw, 3000 Indian soldiers die for your stupid leader, a small skirmish?
Your so-called source proved nothing as you claim, disgusting liar:nono::nono:

Last edited:
h btw, 3000 Indian soldiers die for your stupid leader, a small skirmish?
Much better CCP propaganda
this Image Speaks Louder that voice :china::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha:Of your tall claims

And 3000 figures are from you rear

only 1382 casualties are Reported Don't give me propaganda videos:omghaha:

More than 3,000 Indian soldiers laid down their lives during the 1962 Sino Indian war. Out of this most of them had died due to exposure to cold and NOT by bullet wounds.
http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-india-lost-sino-indian-war-of-1962.html
Your own country man look down on you liar lol
Iam giving you facts of Authentic Historians What yo posting is some blog by 50 cent writer from Unkown blog what autheticity of this :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:It explains your Sophistication and Facts

As far official figures goes
1,383 Indian killed And 722 PLA

http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/PUB52.pdf

Awesome smile, Looks like he like being a POW instead of a starving cannon folder?
:rofl:
A5j5Klj.jpg

Iam giving you facts of Authentic Historians What yo posting is some blog by 50 cent writer from Unkown blog what autheticity of this :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:It explains your Sophistication and Facts

As far official figures goes
1,383 Indian killed And 722 PLA

http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/PUB52.pdf

I'm bored with your nonsense, give me proof like "PICTURES or Videos" of the so-called "Cola incident" or it never happened period, i did my own to support my points with "FACTS" and you gave me trash instead, plain shameful

Awesome smile, Looks like he like being a POW instead of a starving cannon folder?
:rofl:
A5j5Klj.jpg
your Soldiers Not even Left for surrender in 1967 they butchered and there Bodies lie there for day buried by indian army:pop::rofl::butcher::omghaha::omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom