What's new

CHINESE ENGINEERS IN GWADAR ESCAPE ROCKET ATTACKS

Whats up with this B.Raman? Is he the new indian sources messiah?

A nuetral source is whats written by a neutral individuals and is considered a reliable source since its not biased.

P.S like i said b4 i dont disagree with the news, i disagree with the way it is presented, as if, Chinese are dying in Pakistan like flies, or Pakistani's hate chinese ppl and crap BS like that.

Chinese are our best friends and Pakistani people loves China, i think no one knows it better than you guys :smokin:

Oh! my, my! Is xenophobia extending to the all-weather friend! Horrors! Pakistani authorities better kowtow on this one, ASAP! Everyone knows that Chinese "guests" are only in Pakistan for their love of the Pakistani people. Please, please be nice to them. No kidnapping of Chinese guests is allowed!

They might have thought they were under cover American agents. :rofl:

Can anybody realize the timing of this rocket attack, Gwader is a peacful place and this was only happened when our President is in China. We all know who is controlling the strings of BLA from behind.

Baluchies are as patriotic Pakistanies as anybody else in Pakistan, yes there are few issues which will be resolved with the passage of time. All they need is developments in their areas plus less influence of Sardars.

So anyone who thinks that Baluchistan would become a seperate state is living in a fools paradie. so in other words let fools live with their imaginations.:coffee:

What are neutral news sources acceptable by Pakistanis ? Lets know that we will stoping quoting from those sources.

Pakistanis dont like any reported by Western press they will term it as Islamophobia.
Indian press for them is Anti-Pakistani.

Mind you Pak news sources are definitely not acceptable to us.

Why are there so many Chinese ppl in Pakistan? Why cant they hire local ppl to do the job? No wonder the local ppl have an anti China feeling.

i don't know if this has been answered before or not but just want to add a note: The 10,000 chinese working in Pakistan are engineers and highly skilled workers. Labour is coming from the local peoples, its not like they brought everything from china, only the highly skilled peoples among whom many of them may have worked in other international projects are working here :)

i don't know if this has been answered before or not but just want to add a note: The 10,000 chinese working in Pakistan are engineers and highly skilled workers. Labour is coming from the local peoples, its not like they brought everything from china, only the highly skilled peoples among whom many of them may have worked in other international projects are working here :)

That's right. :cheers:

The very last thing we want is to upset our Pakistani brothers... so we must try to hire from the local population as much as possible to avoid any unnecessary tensions.

Regarding the opening post, not even a thousand rocket attacks can break the China/Pakistan friendship. :yahoo: :china::pakistan:

That's right. :cheers:

The very last thing we want is to upset our Pakistani brothers... so we must try to hire from the local population as much as possible to avoid any unnecessary tensions.

Regarding the opening post, not even a thousand rocket attacks can break the China/Pakistan friendship. :yahoo: :china::pakistan:

thats my boy :thinktank:

Cheers Sir :cheers:

Here just in case Indian Gov , has any issues let me clear it out

a) Chinese have gwadar port for 40-50 years

b) We will build highway from Gwadar to China

c) We will bull 11 billion dollar rail link from Pakistan to China

d) Gas will flow into Chinese economy , it will grow more
and also they don't have to ship oil long route save money

e) Free trade for Pakistan

f) China will build oil refinaries :P so oil can come to Pakistan and get processed

100 Billion in benefits for Pakistan

:pakistan::china:

US is more then welcomed to invest US / China already trader partners no problem

But no one is building any damn gas pipeline or oil pipeline in our deep waters or areas which could pollute our seas by accident in future

Unless India offers 1 trillion dollar insurance on any accidents that effect Pakistan shore line for any gas projects under water

Last edited:
Oh! my, my! Is xenophobia extending to the all-weather friend! Horrors! Pakistani authorities better kowtow on this one, ASAP! Everyone knows that Chinese "guests" are only in Pakistan for their love of the Pakistani people. Please, please be nice to them. No kidnapping of Chinese guests is allowed!

and how can you tell, they were Pakistanis who did this?? :what:

When a Pakistani person gets hurt, I feel the same way just as if a Chinese person is hurt.

So there is never any need for people to worry about such small incidences like the one in the opening post. Brotherhood is so much stronger than that. :cheers:
Tons of kisses for you my friend. Be our guest. Welcome to this forum

Ohh thats an immense news for SinoPak haters, go on start yapping and dancing

terrible news for us, I hope these terrorist brought to justice ASAP

Sino Pak friendship forever :tup:

CHINESE ENGINEERS IN GWADAR ESCAPE ROCKET ATTACKS

By B.Raman

Even as President Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan was discussing with the Chinese leaders in Beijing his requests for the construction of an oil refinery in Gwadar and oil/gas pipelines from Gwadar to Xinjiang, a group of Chinese engineers deputed by Beijing to Gwadar to study the feasibility and utility of an oil refinery there has escaped two rocket attacks fired at the hotel in which it was staying.

2. According to the "Daily Times" of Lahore, unidentified persons fired rockets from the seaside on the Gwadar Port and the elitist hotel of the port city, the Gwadar Pearl Continental , on July 7,2010. The attack, which was launched by unknown persons from a boat, damaged the elevator inside the posh hotel, but did not cause any other serious damage to the hotel infrastructure. No casualties were reported in the attack. The paper reported that the Chinese engineers had arrived in Gwadar recently and were reportedly working on an oil refinery. Official sources believe that they were the targets of the attack. Security officials and paramilitary forces cordoned off the area after the attack and began investigations against unidentified assailants.

3. Subsequently, a spokesman of the Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) claimed the responsiblity for the attack and warned foreign investors not to invest in Balochistan. He warned that the BLF would also attack the Pakistan navy and coast guards.

4. The Chinese have already constructed an international commercial port at Gwadar which is being upgraded to serve as a naval base. The commercial port, which was commissioned when Gen.Pervez Musharraf was in power, is not yet attracting foreign ocean-going ships due to the poor road and other infrastructure in the area and the deteriorating security situation caused by Baloch freedom fighters.

5. It has been reported from Beijing that the physical security of about 10,000 Chinese nationals employed in about 120 projects in Pakistan was one of the issues raised by President Hu Jintao during his meeting with Mr.Zardari.

6. According to Baloch sources, the Chinese have cut down their presence in Balochistan because of the local anti-Chinese feelings. They have not yet started work on the construction of an airport at Gwadar, which was awarded to them by Gen.Musharraf. They are going slow on the upgradation of the Gwadar port. According to these sources, the Chinese presence in Balochistan is presently confined to the development of the copper mines at Sandak and the construction of a road between Gwadar and Turbet. The Pakistan Government has reportedly asked one of its companies to start the construction of the airport.

7. There have been unconfirmed reports that the US has shown interest in the utilization of the Gwadar commercial port as a replacement for Karachi for the receipt of logistic supplies for the NATO forces in Afghanistan.

Chinese Engineers in Gwadar Escape Rocket Attacks:

There are many issue raised in the news one should redress them democratically.

Also, chinese should not take the jobs of local Pakistani people they should induct more of local people. As 10,000 chinese means they are taking jobs of 10,000 Pakistanis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom