What's new

CHINESE ENGINEERS IN GWADAR ESCAPE ROCKET ATTACKS

do u even know what a Troll is? secondly it was a reply to some member so try to exercise your mind so that you can develop better understanding of situation, point is if locals in gawadar have issues with Chinese presence then look what the indian MP had to say for your beloved Russians.

This thread is for Gwadar and attacks on Chinese.

Where the fcuk did the Indian MP and Russians come in between.

The point is simple - u dont want to discuss what u have in hand and bringing in India for no reason.

Time will tell.

Lets see if Chinese love u so much that they will ignore attacks on their engineers.

of course time will reveal all but till then you might as well keep your premonitions with your self that China will abandon Pakistan & :blah::blah:

Last edited:
This thread is for Gwadar and attacks on Chinese.

Where the fcuk did the Indian MP and Russians come in between.

The point is simple - u dont want to discuss what u have in hand and bringing in India for no reason.
there is a simple logic in it which obviously you are blinded too, its not a big deal, for locals of any country to not admire having foreigners around & its not only indigenous to Gawadar, secondly for you who is being higly declarative about anti chinese feelings in Pakistan is forgetting the fact to which extent such feelings exist in India for Russians, its very relevant if you cannot see the logic then can't force ya

there is a simple logic in it which obviously you are blinded too, its not a big deal, for locals of any country to not admire having foreigners around & its not only indigenous to Gawadar, secondly for you who is being higly declarative about anti chinese feelings in Pakistan is forgetting the fact to which extent such feelings exist in India for Russians, its very relevant if you cannot see the logic then can't force ya

This is BS.

When the article says the locals have anti-China feeling then what can I do in that.

I did not manipulate any word.

I suggested that Chinese should hire local ppl to reduce the anti China feeling.

Now is that a wrong suggestion?

With the import of TCP commodities various employment opportunities emerged like truck drivers and other lifters that increase the hopes of local people that they will get more employment as the port operations grow. “With the increase in port operations, local people will get more employment and their grievances will certainly start decreasing,” he said.

“Private businessmen at Gwadar Port will certainly employ local people. Why would they bring labour for Rs500 per day when the local labour is available for Rs200 a day? How they can prefer to bring costly labour from Karachi or Quetta when they get trained local people in Gwadar? He asked and rebuffs the reservations of local people who think that they will be marginalized in employment opportunities.

Obviously, local people have the right and we would ensure that local people get training on priority basis, he added.
Gwadar Port waits for ships

With the import of TCP commodities various employment opportunities emerged like truck drivers and other lifters that increase the hopes of local people that they will get more employment as the port operations grow. “With the increase in port operations, local people will get more employment and their grievances will certainly start decreasing,” he said.

“Private businessmen at Gwadar Port will certainly employ local people. Why would they bring labour for Rs500 per day when the local labour is available for Rs200 a day? How they can prefer to bring costly labour from Karachi or Quetta when they get trained local people in Gwadar? He asked and rebuffs the reservations of local people who think that they will be marginalized in employment opportunities.

Obviously, local people have the right and we would ensure that local people get training on priority basis, he added.
Gwadar Port waits for ships

Thanks!

That info helped. I am sure even other posters in this thread will have got their answers and what I was referring to.

how true i might write a letter to the American embassy to put curbs on Black Water activities in Pakistan. after all they have no right to sabotage our relation with Chinese just because we like them more :azn::pakistan::china:

Please do. But, "Blackwater" does not operate in Pakistan, so your query will be moot. Better update your xenophobia file to the current names and players so that you use your precious letter writing time more effectively ....

I suggested that Chinese should hire local ppl to reduce the anti China feeling.

Now is that a wrong suggestion?
well first off you didn't mention that Chinese should hire rather you said that "they should hire" which suggested that government of Pakistan should hire, secondly, the writer hasn't described any thing in detail pertaining to the the concerns of locals if bythat he means a pack of BLA terrorists have concerns then he is just aiding their agenda, thirdly even if some balouchs do have concerns then balouchs aren't the only inhabitants in Gawadar, not to mention gawadar became part of Balochistan in 1977

BLF attacks non-baloch people in balochistan also so its not limited to chinese. They want to hold their people back so that their tribals chiefs can lord over there people for another millenia. BLF is basically a racist outfit which wants to kill all non-balochis in Pakistan so everybody here needs to calm the Fcuk down.

Please do. But, "Blackwater" does not operate in Pakistan, so your query will be moot. Better update your xenophobia file to the current names and players so that you use your precious letter writing time more effectively ....
Candidly speaking you shouldn't refute counter arguments based on your ignorance
and if the video doesn't satisfy you then here is the official confirmation of their presence in Pakistan by Robert Gates
Gates confirms Blackwater presence in Pakistan
P.S if i hadn't seen them with my own eyes wouldn't have believed, you might wanna use some thing credible to support your claims plus sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:
why do indians never post news reports with REPUTABLE sources?

They dont know that neutral sources do exist :smokin:

all they are confined to is ToI, The Hindu, DNAIndia
in this case they found B.Raman to be credible :lol:

Things mentioned in his article do happen, i dont doubt that.
But i disagree when the news is presented with a dose of traditional Indian Masala and that too involving China.

articles like these are their sleep pills :D

But I never used the word "hate", that was a piece of your imagination and came from ur dreams.

Time will tell.

Lets see if Chinese love u so much that they will ignore attacks on their engineers.

maybe the attackers are indian terrorists. who knows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom