What's new

Chinese Dissident Awarded Nobel Peace Prize

Liu should be publically executed just to make Obama weep.

He has no contribution to society anymore. We should be the "rogue state" for once. They see us as one? We WILL be one. What are they seriously going to do? Cutting ties is not an option, that'll be economic suicide for the US. Containing us? They're already containing us to the best of their effort. Invade? Not if they don't like a nuclear winter and losing the top 50 major cities.

It is time to go on the offensive. Label him an anti-china racist, attack Norway for aiding in racism, publically publish selections (the racist part) of his work online for all to see.

Say what you want about CCP controls, but at least there are no "active insurgencies" in China because of it.

I fail to see what insurgency this guy was propagating or why it was a danger to your country. The CCP maybe, but to China as a whole? Did he actually incite someone to violence?

Don't need to make a big deal out of it. Just say China does not officially recognise this year's nobel peace prize as meaningful and so won't take any actions.

Last edited:
Chinese people are generally satisfied with the performance of the government, very much to the dismay of all the Anti-China forces in the West and elsewhere. People in China are not against freedom and democracy but they also realize that Western style democracy is not necessarily suitable for China. China has to develop its own model, be it social, political, or economic. As long as China remains independent and refuses to be a lapdog of the West, regardless of its political system China will remain the favorite target of Western smear campaign. That much is very obvious to the vast majority of the Chinese people. The only thing that the West, particularly the US, wants is when they say "jump" the rest of the world has to ask "how high". In other words, the West only has one thing in mind, i.e. the continued Western dominance in all aspects of world affairs.

I fail to see what insurgency this guy was propagating or why it was a danger to your country. The CCP maybe, but to China as a whole? Did he actually incite someone to violence?

You don't have to incite someone to violence, you just have to influence thinkings of other people who don't know better otherwise. How do you think the cultural revolution came about?

The communist party is by law and constitution defined as the primary governing force in china. So he is indeed endangering the country. Also, he is a racist and has made his views known, and according to law, racism is prohibited in PRC.

Also, the comparison here is this:

our "bad" system has no one that hates it enough to get weapons and rebel against it.

your "good" system has millions that hate it enough to get weapons to overthrow it and replace it with communism.

If the CCP were, as a matter of fact, rotten to the core the Chinese people will take care of them. I think what most Chinese people are concerned about is that the Westerners advocating democracy in China don't really want democracy for the Chinese people as much as eliminate a potential "threat" for their countries.

These guys actually believe that prosecuting political dissidents is wrong. Most people (dare I say Chinese too) agree with these views. How exactly is this a threat to your country?

The problem is that most people equate patriotism to opposing all actions they see as a slight to their own countries irrespective of the intentions behind the move. Not all intentions are evil. Some as I believe in this case are well meaning.

Liu should be publically executed just to make Obama weep.

He has no contribution to society anymore. We should be the "rogue state" for once. They see us as one? We WILL be one. What are they seriously going to do? Cutting ties is not an option, that'll be economic suicide for the US. Containing us? They're already containing us to the best of their effort. Invade? Not if they don't like a nuclear winter and losing the top 50 major cities.

It is time to go on the offensive. Label him an anti-china racist, attack Norway for aiding in racism, publically publish selections (the racist part) of his work online for all to see.

No, this is what US wants to see.

Look, only a cunning ferocious wolf can challenge another cunning ferocious wolf. China needs to learn the tactics US plays with China and apply them to US in response. Thats why I always say US is the model China should follow. In Geo-Political chess game ethics don't matter. Either you win, or you lose. The principle is survival of the fittest. China won't survive if China is not the fittest one. This is a cruel world.

See, how US CIA and FBI agents hunt down persons who pose threat to US national security at home and abroad. See, how Mossad operates on foreign bases and executes secret missions. Such secret service agents can eliminate threats in a way that it would look like accidents. Kremlin is an expert in doing such jobs.

If executing one person can save billion lives, then the person should be executed for a greater cause. China should develop an intelligence gathering secret service agency with agents located within China and abroad. A good network of undercover agents who will share intelligence only with the head of the state.

These guys actually believe that prosecuting political dissidents is wrong. Most people (dare I say Chinese too) agree with these views. How exactly is this a threat to your country?

The problem is that most people equate patriotism to opposing all actions they see as a slight to their own countries irrespective of the intentions behind the move. Not all intentions are evil. Some as I believe in this case are well meaning.

I suggest that India then, should stop prosecuting the maoists, who are political dissidents who just happen to believe in communism.

I suggest that India then, should stop prosecuting the maoists, who are political dissidents who just happen to believe in communism.
your "good" system has millions that hate it enough to get weapons to overthrow it and replace it with communism.
Stop your BS, did he even bring India once?

Has he ever said "democracy is better lulz, you chinese r robots"?

Your post smacks of insecurity

Oh and Maoists kill civilians and bomb hospitals

STFU and leave India out of this

edit: communists are prosecuted in India? :rofl: . Wow, all the time you've been harping on western propaganda, but the homegrown one seems to have totally brainwashed you ! Two States in India are governed by Communists (not maoists/naxalities)

Last edited:

The Maoists are not being prosecuted because they have differing political views. They are being prosecuted because of the violence they have unleashed to achieve their political goals. Arundati Roy doesn't look like she being prosecuted to me.

I am sure you already knew that.

You've got wrong info mate. Maoists aren't prosecuted because they are communists, if that were the case there wouldn't be communist members in the parliament and two states governed by communists. Maoists pick up arms against the state and thats why they get prosecuted.

If India were to simply put dissidents like Liu in jail there would be a lot less problems in India like Kashmir and maoism. But then, it can't.

Last edited:
I agree. The Chinese sucks at propaganda. They should go to Australia and magnified the plight of the aboriginies, or the Native American in America.

They need to tarnish the Western image in the world and show the world Western hypocrisy in history and present. I am perplexed.

In this day and age, media blackout is not good. Flooding the market with your own narrative is how it should be done. The West have done that incredibly well, with Hollywood, "NGO" , and AIDS organization. They should think of stories and narrative the way they think about goods.

(They need to tarnish the Western image in the world and show the world Western hypocrisy in history and present.

In this day and age, media blackout is not good. Flooding the market with your own narrative is how it should be done.)

This is called PR.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

What is the Chinese view about these charges? Was he actually imprisoned because he did not agree with the views of the CCP?

That guy is a colonial agent.

In a 1988 interview with Hong Kong's Liberation Monthly (now known as Open Magazine), Liu was asked what it would take for China to realize a true historical transformation. He replied in this way: "(It would take) 300 years of colonialism. In 100 years of colonialism, Hong Kong has changed to what we see today. With China being so big, of course it would take 300 years of colonialism for it to be able to transform into how Hong Kong is today. I have my doubts as to whether 300 years would be enough."

Liu Xiaobo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is a threat to the entire Chinese nation.

This is the Chinese view.

Back
Top Bottom