What's new

Chinese daily says its jet superior to Russian fighter

one reason is the pony plane flies too few```second, of course the plane is literally made by foreign countries like any other of your so-called 'indigenous' weapons````no wonder the LCA test pilot killed himself, because enough humiliation working in that joke organization with talk much people

More like J-15 you say? :D

Yesterday there is a thread running pla going sign initial agreement for su-35... i am unable to find it now..

We bought the license to produce both Su-27 and TK-10 airframe from Russian/Ukraine. Everything else is ours, unlike LCA with only Indian paintjob.

Then why are the Russians blaming China for copyright violation?

And from which aircraft have we stolen LCA design?

Then why are the Russians blaming China for copyright violation?

And from which aircraft have we stolen LCA design?
The initial contract was for 200 SU-27SK kits, which China only accepted around 100 before producing its own J-11. The Russians never pursued legal action because we completed the contract by purchasing around 100 Su-30MKK/MK2.

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to credit you guys for producing your own wheels for the LCA.

The initial contract was for 200 SU-27SK kits, which China only accepted around 100 before producing its own J-11. The Russians never pursued legal action because we completed the contract by purchasing around 100 Su-30MKK/MK2.

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to credit you guys for producing your own wheels for the LCA.

That's clear copy right infringement. It's nothing but serial production of Su-27SK. Sorry, i can't credit you guys even for the wheels. :disagree:

That's clear copy right infringement. It's nothing but serial production of Su-27SK. Sorry, i can't credit you guys even for the wheels. :disagree:
I suppose you read the terms of the contract and is in a position to judge? Don't need your credit with anything, since Indian credit is as good as dirt. All you need to know is we can make the entire plane ourselves, and you even fail at putting foreign parts together.

So clever of you to quote an article 2 years ago. Does technology advances or go backward over the time? :lol:

Just pointing out that claims go both ways. Nothing to do with being clever. What was your point exactly?

yeah, even LCA is much better than J15, how can it be compared to Su33, this Chinese expert is a no-brainer.

Just pointing out that claims go both ways. Nothing to do with being clever. What was your point exactly?

Backward things mean its not updated. Russian claimed J-15 is inferior is becos, its 2 years ago. They probably have not seen the real system of J-15 finalised yet... Now it is already 2 years passed. The latest article claimed J-15 is superior , technology improved over the time and J-15 full system is more or less finalised and in line with commission of CV Liaoning. Isn't it hard to believe China can make a better system and plane better than an antic Su-33 build in the 80's?

Why not you post an article 20 years ago about China not able to send a man to space and claimed its still valid of comparison to today standard? That's a cheap shot by you and show yr ignorance and trolling.

Russian also previous reported there will be no arrestor hook onboard Liaoning, the J-15 copy from T-10K model obtain will not work and land onboard carrier. In the end, who is the idiot? Who shall we trust? Russian can say it thousand of times of their stand. End of the day, the result count and prove those russian comment are nothing but trash!
Stop posting trash of those.

Backward things mean its not updated. Russian claimed J-15 is inferior is becos, its 2 years ago. They probably have not seen the real system of J-15 finalised yet... Now it is already 2 years passed. The latest article claimed J-15 is superior , technology improved over the time and J-15 full system is more or less finalised and in line with commission of CV Liaoning. Isn't it hard to believe China can make a better system and plane better than an antic Su-33 build in the 80's?

Why not you post an article 20 years ago about China not able to send a man to space and claimed its still valid of comparison to today standard? That's a cheap shot by you and show yr ignorance and trolling.

Russian also previous reported there will be no arrestor hook onboard Liaoning, the J-15 copy from T-10K model obtain will not work and land onboard carrier. In the end, who is the idiot? Who shall we trust? Russian can say it thousand of times of their stand. End of the day, the result count and prove those russian comment are nothing but trash!
Stop posting trash of those.

The aircraft's range and payload are greater than those of the rival MiG-29K, but the Mikoyan fighter has more advanced avionics and is capable of a wider range of missions, including strike operations. In 2009, the Russian Navy ordered the MiG-29K as a replacement for the Su-33.

In 2010, Sukhoi developed an updated version of the Su-33; flight trials began in October 2010. This modernised Su-33 was to compete with a potential Chinese indigenous version of the original Su-33, and to encourage orders from the Russian Navy. Major upgrades to the aircraft included more powerful (132 kN, 29,800 lbf) AL-31-F-M1 engines and a larger weapons carriage; upgrades to the radar and weapons were not possible at the time due to funding constraints. According to military author Richard Fisher, it has been speculated that further modifications to a new production batch would include a phased-array radar, thrust-vectoring nozzles, and long-range anti-ship missiles.
Sukhoi Su-33 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia has opted for Mig29K to replace Su-33 on Kuznetsov, rather than upgrade their Su-33. Clearly then, newer aircraft will be better equipped relative to the original Su-33 in service. That is not to say that there is not a competitive Su-33 upgrade available should the need and political will arise. It is a money matter, not a capability matter. See also other versions of Su-27/30/35. So, you are comparing aples and oranges imho.

Besides, I pointed to an active threat on this forum, which runs in parallel to this threat. I found it rather amusing to see opposite claims run parallel. I do not understand why you would assume anything about my believes about China's ability to make weapon and sensor systems and aircraft, particularly since I've not said anything negative. And I challenge you to search out such post from among those I've made in this forum. Meanwhile you see fit to start accusing and to use fighting words, which from my perspective is totally uncalled for. It makes me wonder: Is your (national) ego that fragile?

Back
Top Bottom