What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

nnnopeee. Chinese cars aren't going to get any better soon and the only one crapping is you in your mouth.

dont mistaken my arse as your mouth and dont cr@p thinking indian mades are getting near our standards

Your govt decided that in order to keep your ppl employed they'll look the other way on quality issues and keep production running. They've done that for decades and the damage will be longlasting. People don't just 'make' better products overnight. You need new investments in processes and production tech that any company will try to push out. You won't see a significant improvement for several years, and that too only if you govt finally starts setting very stringent standards.

blah blah blah. give me the figures of how many indigenous cars have you exported in 2012?

Contrast that with Indian regulations on safety which have been in place stringently. Even the cheapest car in the world is designed with high levels of safety:

what are the scores of your cars in european / american crash tests?

youtube;ahw7-KarkWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahw7-KarkWw[/video]

europe or america wont buy this cheap poor quality car which catches fire the moment it runs its first kilometers
cheerleading indians are wasting their rupees once again!

Yeah, well so does Tata. Guess they didn't teach you math at school you ignorant turd, at 7% a year a market doubles every 7-8 years, means it'll be four times it's size in 14 years and 16 times in 30 years. Now do that math at 2% and you'llk know why no one cares a damn about you. Your posts are always typical- stupid, uneducated and full of generalizations without an ounce of thinking.

Your market doubles every 7-8 years and since we are well positioned in India and also have many factories in China we can serve your growing market just as we have captured the Chinese market in the last decades. Even when you are selling more cars, our cars are of higher value and thus the revenue would still be bigger than your Tata and Mahindra.

Talking about education, we didn't end up second from behind in the last PISA test, did we? And resorting to name calling is a sign of lacking argument.

Bajaj makes good enough bikes. No, it's not in the league of Japanese brands.

I was talking to that indian bloke earlier who ridiculed our bike designs look like 2000s. indian makers are doing the same thing as evidenced by the posted pix

Götterdämmerung;4353855 said:
Your market doubles every 7-8 years and since we are well positioned in India and also have many factories in China we can serve your growing market just as we have captured the Chinese market in the last decades. Even when you are selling more cars, our cars are of higher value and thus the revenue would still be bigger than your Tata and Mahindra.

Talking about education, we didn't end up second from behind in the last PISA test, did we? And resorting to name calling is a sign of lacking argument.

Who the F told you that you are 'well positioned' in India? The koreans and the japanese and the Indians have kicked the living daylights out of VW left, right and centre and made it a complete joke. You wanna know how 'well positioned' VW is? They recenltly started giving ONE CAR FREE if you buy another one. I have NEVER heard such a thing in my life. I can understand why they're struggling (both here and worldwide), they must filled with ppl like you.

Who the F told you that you are 'well positioned' in India? The koreans and the japanese and the Indians have kicked the living daylights out of VW left, right and centre and made it a complete joke. You wanna know how 'well positioned' VW is? They recenltly started giving ONE CAR FREE if you buy another one. I have NEVER heard such a thing in my life. I can understand why they're struggling (both here and worldwide), they must filled with ppl like you.

VW is a very good car maker!It is a top selling brand in China!

But you have to wait for 5 years and until then the technology of the car will be obsolete. It's called creative marketing. :lol:

Korean and Japanese cars are doing well because they are cheap, but all of you are dreaming to drive a BMW or Mercedes.

BTW, despite worldwide sluggish sales, VW is still writing with black ink, thanks to the Chinese market, while Indian car companies and even Japanese companies are struggling in the Indian market. :)

In India, Car Sales Struggle Against Slow Economy, Pricey Fuel - Driver's Seat - WSJ

Analysis: Keep calm and carry on in India's slumping car market - Chicago Tribune

Götterdämmerung;4353896 said:
But you have to wait for 5 years and until then the technology of the car will be obsolete. It's called creative marketing. :lol:

Korean and Japanese cars are doing well because they are cheap, but all of you are dreaming to drive a BMW or Mercedes.

BTW, despite worldwide sluggish sales, VW is still writing with black ink, thanks to the Chinese market, while Indian car companies and even Japanese companies are struggling in the Indian market. :)

In India, Car Sales Struggle Against Slow Economy, Pricey Fuel - Driver's Seat - WSJ

Analysis: Keep calm and carry on in India's slumping car market - Chicago Tribune

Korean and Japanese manufacturers are doing well because they have the right products. Pole position for the Indian premium hatch segment belongs to Hyundai, which charges, and gets, more than VW across all the product lines they have fielded and are expanding them. VW itself has begun to acknowledge that competing with hyndai is probably not somthing they will be able to do- not just in India but around the world- because of the superiority of their products.

If you're trying to quote a business cycle as some sort of an insight...you're stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but you were trashing VW which is one of the top selling brands in China - FACT!

VW and in fact any German branded car is way too expensive for poor Indians. Look at their pathetic GDP per capita. Our biggest markets outside Germany is the US and China.

I'm still waiting for the export stats of Indian car from the super power of bragging and blowing hot air. None of them seem to dare post the latest stats. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;4353916 said:
VW and in fact any German branded car is way too expensive for poor Indians. Look at their pathetic GDP per capita. Our biggest markets outside Germany is the US and China.

I'm still waiting for the export stats of Indian car from the super power of bragging and blowing hot air. None of them seem to dare post the latest stats. :lol:

WTF do you mean export stats you clown? Why would exports be a big factor in a large and rising native market you goddamn joker? Do you know ANYTHING ?

Korean and Japanese manufacturers are doing well because they have the right products. Pole position for the Indian premium hatch segment belongs to Hyundai, which charges, and gets, more than VW across all the product lines they have fielded and are expanding them. VW itself has begun to acknowledge that competing with hyndai is probably not somthing they will be able to do- not just in India but around the world- because of the superiority of their products.

If you're trying to quote a business cycle as some sort of an insight...you're stupid.

And yet VW still is the second biggest car company in the world. Apart from VW, we still have BMW and Daimler in the luxury class which are the envy of the whole industry. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

youtube;YpPNVSQmR5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpPNVSQmR5c[/video]

in general I dont think VW are aiming at the same market segments

This is a VW classic made in China:

09595546911816_2331681_14.JPG

10293141740035_2330000_14.jpg

10293149843810_2330017_14.jpg

10293144745369_2330004_14.jpg

09595543787797_2331678_14.JPG

09595471913810_2331609_14.JPG

10293154644289_2330033_14.jpg

09595460979874_2331594_14.JPG

Back
Top Bottom