What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

I love how Chinese having double standard.......

When something perform well, as long as there are a small notation of that's related to China, you call them CHinese

Saying VW is Chinese car is the same as saying BMW is a British Brand.

Dude, who owning those company does not matter, otherwise we would have to call Jaguar and ASTON Martin an Indian company, which you refused to claim they are.

Oh, but when VW are doing well, then suddenly they are not German anymore, they are Chinese company.

Really, have you head check please

you are not making senses and out of logic always and commenting out of your tantrums

you cant even comprehend what I have written between my lines - english tutor!

X80
u_201305200254065364218.jpg

u_201305200254004604218.jpg

u_201305200248098414218.jpg

B90
u_20130325085417132123.jpg

u_20130325085431159123.jpg

u_20130325090123702123.jpg

you are not making senses and out of logic always and commenting out of your tantrums

you cant even comprehend what I have written between my lines - english tutor!

dude, my word are straight and simple, VW is NOT A CHINESE BRAND........

You cannot call VW a Chinese brand even a Chinese company bought the brand, VW is and ALWAYS is German brand. They done their research in Germany, they sell their car IN GERMANY. There are nothing Chinese about VW except for the company that own it.

I said, if you have to call VW a Chinese brand, then you also would need to start calling GM, Jaugar and Aston martin Indian brand lol

Remember you say this in post 167??

Jaguar Land Rover... british cars
KTM Duke.. Australian bikes american company
Sanyong ... s korean cars
Rexton... s korean
Dawoo.. south korean

what is your point?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/255225-chinese-cars-still-below-par-12.html#ixzz2UvPS45qt

Yet you refuse to call them Indian brand simply because they were sold to Indian company, double standard much??

Hence I said, you should really have your head check

dude, my word are straight and simple, VW is NOT A CHINESE BRAND........

You cannot call VW a Chinese brand even a Chinese company bought the brand, VW is and ALWAYS is German brand. They done their research in Germany, they sell their car IN GERMANY. There are nothing Chinese about VW except for the company that own it.

I said, if you have to call VW a Chinese brand, then you also would need to start calling GM, Jaugar and Aston martin Indian brand lol

Remember you say this in post 167??

Yet you refuse to call them Indian brand simply because they were sold to Indian company, double standard much??

Hence I said, you should really have your head check

you are way off what I meant Mega-Troll!

you are way off what I meant Mega-Troll!

lol, that's the best you can do?

When a real challenge arise, Chinese member remain silent, but resort to name calling :lol:

Top notch defend tactics I must say :)

What can do done when a hypocrite calling other hypocrite??

what an ugly design!

Much better than designs copied from Land Rover Evoque,Jeep Grande Cherokee,Hyundai fluidic design,Honda civic,Jeep wranglers and BMWs......

These present indian designs favour 2000s models:

Bajaj motorcycles:
mahindra motocycles

You call this a 2000s design??

mahindra_mojo_9.jpg

What about this then??

LIFAN_LF150-13H.jpg

Not even an Indian bike,not sold in India

GAMEK_03557536.jpg

I was talking to that indian bloke earlier who ridiculed our bike designs look like 2000s. indian makers are doing the same thing as evidenced by the posted pix

compare these...:lol:

LIFAN_LF150-13H.jpg

top-5-performance-bikes-bajaj-pulsar-200ns-28122012-m1_560x420.jpg

Much better than designs copied from Land Rover Evoque,Jeep Grande Cherokee,Hyundai fluidic design,Honda civic and BMWs......

dont use the same dull rhetorics a million times. no one will believe your trash no more

You call this a 2000s design??

you mean a 1900 design?

save all your imgs. the designs are of little variations and improvisations - try harder really!

Not even an Indian bike,not sold in India

search your own motor bike sites you can find plenty of 1900s 2000s

dont use the same dull rhetorics a million times. no one will believe your trash no more

Just look at the pics sweetgrape posted...hahaha

you mean a 1900 design?

save all your imgs. the designs are of little variations and improvisations - try harder really!

So According to this guy..these are 1990s design

Pulsur-200-NS.jpg

And this is the most modern design...save this for the upcoming sci fi movie...hahaha

LIFAN_LF150-13H.jpg

Mahindra E20 Electric car

mahindra-e2o-review-7_560x420.jpg

Tata Nano

tata-nano-pictures.jpg

Tata pixel-the Tata European city car concept

Tata-Pixel-1-1.jpg

Mega pixel

tata-megapixel-060312-630-d2b-jpg_095846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom