What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

Just look at the pics sweetgrape posted...hahaha

So According to this guy..these are 1990s design

And this is the most modern design...save this for the upcoming sci fi movie...hahaha

well you can keep on exploring your interest of posting indian motor bikes until some one gets annoyed and buutt you for off-topics

My interest in motor cycles until now and regardless of where they're made, expires!

Tata Motors

Worlds 4 th largest Truck Manufacturer,Second largest bus manufacturer

Prima Range

attachment.php

tata-PRIMA-3138-K-AT-01-050112-630_022348.jpg

Tata-Prima-3138K-Tipper.jpg

Tata-prima-bulker-pic-1024x737.jpg

540471d1304596965-heavy-trucks-thread-141582.jpg

58334d1343573319-story-tatas-epic-journey-trucks-aria-3.jpg

well you can keep on exploring your interest of posting indian motor bikes until some one gets annoyed and buutt you for off-topics
My interest in motor cycles until now and regardless of where they're made, expires!

yeah..believe whatever you like...hahaha

smaller trucks

Tata-LPT-3723.jpg

Ultra-1017b.jpg

Ultra-714-1.jpg

Made in China BUS and Metro trains in India.

The metro coach you posted is BEML,made in india

http://www.bemlindia.com/

Kinglong buses are just terrible,I dont know how the chinese metro trains would fare

Götterdämmerung;4353942 said:
The Chinese market is rising even faster and they still export more cars than you. AND you guys were bragging that your cars are well positioned in all major markets and export to all corners of the world.

Show me the stats!

Indian Cars are better than Chinese cars, foreign companies make it or the respective companies make it, Indian Cars fare more reliable, last long, better build quality than Chinese Cars.

That is the Topic.

Not how much Crap has been exported to Cuba and Iraq by the Sub-Contractors. :omghaha:

I will say, in car industry, western is far ahead of us, for china, no 20 years, we can't catch up with german, or more time...
Car is just little part of automobile industry, the real competetitiveness is component and equipment manufacturing industry, like lathel, material.

BS.

Car Manufacturing is the epitome of country's industrial level.

If you can make good cars, you have crossed an industrial threshold.

Indian don't know industry, now open the thread to brag their car industry and teach china, it is very ridiculous, if you want mocking others, first at least you should better than them.

India is better than China in Car Manufacturing.

Indian made Cars, be it by Indian Companies or Foreign Companies is much much Better than China.

Götterdämmerung;4353745 said:
Hamburg is one of the richest city in the EU, delusional Indian!

Market shrank 17% in Germany.

Except Luxury Cars, there is No Growth in EU.

typical wet dream.
Indian Cars are better than Chinese cars, foreign companies make it or the respective companies make it, Indian Cars fare more reliable, last long, better build quality than Chinese Cars.

That is the Topic.

Not how much Crap has been exported to Cuba and Iraq by the Sub-Contractors. :omghaha:

I am not aware that car making is the bench mark of how successfull your country is.

I will thought that education level, health coverage, standard of living will be among them.

But I wouldnt expect bananas to understand those kind things. :no:

The ultimate benchmark of how Successful you as a group are is at the Civilizational Level.

Artificial Countries find solace in Per Capita Income, Literacy Rate, etc.

If these benchmarks are to be counted, why wouldn't we do it on a compounded basis since eternity.

Will give the correct idea!

typical wet dream.

It has already been proven when compared in matured markets.

Back
Top Bottom