What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

This is your so-called "proof", Ok, You win, hehe, keep it!!!

Do you agree now that Indian Cars are better than Chinese cars?

you are not making senses and out of logic always and commenting out of your tantrums

you cant even comprehend what I have written between my lines - english tutor!

One Chinese @rott was calling Fiat engine as Chinese Engine. :omghaha:

And Chevy as a Chinese Car. BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ultimate benchmark of how Successful you as a group are is at the Civilizational Level.

Artificial Countries find solace in Per Capita Income, Literacy Rate, etc.

If these benchmarks are to be counted, why wouldn't we do it on a compounded basis since eternity.

Can you type your post correctly?

I will reply afterwards.

Do you agree now that Indian Cars are better than Chinese cars?
You want my "agree", Ok, give "it" to you, not only these, I "agree" that indian industry are much "better" than chinese, I caculate that the gap must have "30 years", You are "on the par with" with German.
Do you mind wait a moment for China car? or the gap will be bigger.

c4191ea3-0933-488b-9fca-a4c572307180.jpg

b72fc8a6-d5bf-4832-97e4-138a27ef5cd5.jpg

10398578877880996189.jpg

20120606094351542.jpg

201206110918034636.jpg

You want my "agree", Ok, give "it" to you, not only these, I "agree" that indian industry are much "better" than chinese, I caculate that the gap must have "30 years", You are "on the par with" with German.

201206110918034636.jpg

Oh shut it. If you don't accept that there is something wrong with your Industrial POLICY, you're really off your knockers. no one blames the Chinese PEOPLE, all that we are saying is that the policy adopted by your govt allows for too much laxity and and encourages copying instead of innovation. it allows for substandard products to be easily brought out into the market.

is that a car... :rofl:

Not really... Most gw owners of 4x4 are in the country, just visit the gw owners forums. Tradies in the city uses gw utes.
The sales figures are published every month, gw is about 15 - 19 th place, anywhere between 600 - 900 a month sold. Mahindra is nowhere to be found and the manhindra owned saangyong sells about 100 cars a months.

I see you are referring to figures posted at New Car Sales Figures April 2013 |*CarAdvice

When they have listed Caterham, Ferrari, McLaren, Rolls-Royce , Saab with 0 units sold, why do you think Mahindra does not figure in the list. It is because their importer has chosen not to share data. The contest is not over until it really is (Ford is packing up in Australia after having been there since 1925!), Can you pull up some authentic data for Mahindra utes sold in Mar/Apr 2013 then we can take this discussion forward? The Tata Xenon is also sold in parts of Australia BTW.

Oh shut it. If you don't accept that there is something wrong with your Industrial POLICY, you're really off your knockers. no one blames the Chinese PEOPLE, all that we are saying is that the policy adopted by your govt allows for too much laxity and and encourages copying instead of innovation. it allows for substandard products to be easily brought out into the market.
Are you speak for yourself, of represent for western to accuse china of infringe?
Sorry, we don't copy indian products, why are you so mad? or you make excuse for you failure?!

Are you speak for yourself, of represent for western to accuse china of infringe?
Sorry, we don't copy indian products, why are you so mad? or you make excuse for you failure?!

Liar .. Chinese are real copy cats... one example Copy fo Bajaj Pulsar ...

ROAD-BOT_125CC_MOTORCYCLE.jpg

Fake pulsars from China

Just for fun

Original model
Pulsar 150 2001 model
1312479322_235988183_1-Bajaj-pulsar-150cc-Ropar.jpg

Fake
Veli Motor VL150-26
20111128193040_201111281930400473.jpg

VL150-26-Velimotor

Yinxiang YX200
20100818172758-99%E4%BF%AE%E6%94%B9.jpg

Yinxiang Group > PRODUCTS >

Pulsar 150 2005 model
2_January_2011_IMG_1406_1.jpg

Fake
Zhongxing ZX200
200882885638920.jpg

JIANGSU ZHONGXING MOTORCYCLE CO.,LTD.

Fake
Giantco Tomahawk
tomahawk-1.jpg

GIANTCO Motor - motorcycles, scooters, engines

Let me know if you want more examples

The ultimate benchmark of how Successful you as a group are is at the Civilizational Level.

Artificial Countries find solace in Per Capita Income, Literacy Rate, etc.

If these benchmarks are to be counted, why wouldn't we do it on a compounded basis since eternity.

Hahahaha, this thread has become a bollywoodesque circus.

Can you imagine to work with an Indian? Even when they make mistakes, they will twist the story, blame others and use unrelated parties until you just shut up.

In another thread I said India is a super power in bragging and blowing hot air and this thread show how right I have been. :)

Considering China's success today I find it laughable how people start coming up just to bash one product. Russia makes crap cars to but some superpowers here literally depend on them as a lifeline for weapons and other Hi Tech defense products. Hell my own country makes a better weapon systems then what some of these super powered countries can (considering our population size now that's a true laugh)

If this is a bashing point over cars I don't see whats the point really look at the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom