hongqi-hqe-2211-4-458x305.jpg

FAW-Hongqi-HQE.jpg

FAW-Hongqi-HQE-2.jpg

FAW-Hongqi-HQE-3.jpg

a reversal of thinking is also true

Thats looks like a Phantom copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;4353745 said:
Hamburg is one of the richest city in the EU, delusional Indian!

So we should build production and distribution in a saturated market that grows at 2% a year because.....??? You delusional german, we can find enough rich people elsewhere, more importantly in markets that will grow bigger and will justify long term investment returns. Cost of fighting for customers in hamburg will only lead us to losses.

imho, on both the cars, the Hong Qi and this one the grill is overdone. Too big, too much chrome, it sort of sticks out. I prefer the fine mesh of the Bentley or even Chrysler 300 limo.

Hmmm, I think that's what make those über-luxurious cars stand out. Take a look at RR, Maybach, Bentley, etc., they all have bigass chromium grill.

bentley-mulsanne-ben_mul_09_1.jpg

San_Francisco_Rolls-Royce_phantom.jpg

maybach-57s.jpg

lincoln-town-car.jpg

So we should build production and distribution in a saturated market that grows at 2% a year because.....??? You delusional german, we can find enough rich people elsewhere, more importantly in markets that will grow bigger and will justify long term investment returns. Cost of fighting for customers in hamburg will only lead us to losses.

Oh wow, now you are already competing with us in the upmarket. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

By the by, our car market is still bigger than your market. We are only 80 m, you 1.2 b. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;4353765 said:
Hmmm, I think that's what make those über-luxurious cars stand out. Take a look at RR, Maybach, Bentley, etc., they all have bigass chromium grill.

Oh wow, now you are already competing with us in the upmarket. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

By the by, our car market is still bigger than your market. We are only 80 m, you 1.2 b. :lol:

no one cares a flying f** the size of your market. In a saturated market (unlike our rapidly growing markets), the only strategy that makes sense is acquisitions, else don;t even touch them. When your VW starts bleeding endlessly because of high production costs we'll cut it up to pieces, share the spoils with the chinese and compete 'upmarket'.

I was actually complimenting the Hong Qi. Regalness means it is fit for a king....

As for the rest, doesn't matter if it was designed by westerners in the west. Chinese CEO's approved them for sale. Maybe it's part of your culture to imitate in the hopes of catching the essence of success in the model you draw from.

Skoda Superb at a fast glance. :angel:

you mean indian companies do not employ foreign designers for their products? or you people simply have foreign imports?

Thats looks like a Phantom copy.

I guess with your mentality women on the street with boobs are the carbon copy of one another!

Pulsar - Infamously renowned as "THE NUT CRACKER" in India. The design is flawed.
In an emergency situation, the rider dies before the impact. Reason? The Riders nuts get jammed between the fuel tank when braked hard. That's the bitter truth.
awesome sense of humor man.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
i m sorry bajaj riders, it wud be a sacrilege to not to laff at this......nut cracker hahahaha :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

youtube;rcBoVgyKjH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcBoVgyKjH8[/video]

funny that bloke was so terrified crying " the Chinese are coming ... “ like he was cr@ping his pants!

that vid was done some years ago. Since then our cars have made substantial improvements! Dont cr@p your pants like the guy in the vid!

no one cares a flying f** the size of your market. In a saturated market (unlike our rapidly growing markets), the only strategy that makes sense is acquisitions, else don;t even touch them. When your VW starts bleeding endlessly because of high production costs we'll cut it up to pieces, share the spoils with the chinese and compete 'upmarket'.

Our market might be saturated but still bigger than your market of 1.2 b. :lol:

And our car companies are well positioned in every region of the world including having factories in all the main markets. What we keep here are the high-end products. Volkswagen alone has a revenue of almost 10 % of India's GDP.

BTW, I bet that you all would brag 24/7 for months to come if any of your brands would even crack 1 % of our market.

I guess with your mentality women on the street with boobs are the carbon copy of one another!

Suicide doors, RR inspired Grill? Not even its sister Brand Bentley uses those design cues in its cars.
The entire thing looks like a British design. China should develop its own type of look, like th Russians, Americans, Japanese have done.

Götterdämmerung;4353810 said:

And our car companies are well positioned in every region of the world including having factories in all the main markets. What we keep here are the high-end products. Volkswagen alone has a revenue of almost 10 % of India's GDP.

BTW, I bet that you all would brag 24/7 for months to come if any of your brands would even crack 1 % of our market.

Yeah, well so does Tata. Guess they didn't teach you math at school you ignorant turd, at 7% a year a market doubles every 7-8 years, means it'll be four times it's size in 14 years and 16 times in 30 years. Now do that math at 2% and you'llk know why no one cares a damn about you. Your posts are always typical- stupid, uneducated and full of generalizations without an ounce of thinking.

Suicide doors, RR inspired Grill? Not even its sister Brand Bentley uses those design cues in its cars.
The entire thing looks like a British design. China should develop its own type of look, like th Russians, Americans, Japanese have done.

nonsense! the grill has been one of the Hongqi features

honqi1.jpg

5326039964_f68a19fe1f.jpg

the doors are a clever design. You dont know jack until you've practise opening and shuting them! The design has great defensive and escape purposes! I wonder if anyone can see the genius of it!

funny that bloke was so terrified crying " the Chinese are coming ... “ like he was cr@ping his pants!

that vid was done some years ago. Since then our cars have made substantial improvements! Dont cr@p your pants like the guy in the vid!

nnnopeee. Chinese cars aren't going to get any better soon and the only one crapping is you in your mouth.

Your govt decided that in order to keep your ppl employed they'll look the other way on quality issues and keep production running. They've done that for decades and the damage will be longlasting. People don't just 'make' better products overnight. You need new investments in processes and production tech that any company will try to push out. You won't see a significant improvement for several years, and that too only if you govt finally starts setting very stringent standards.

Contrast that with Indian regulations on safety which have been in place stringently. Even the cheapest car in the world is designed with high levels of safety:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese have way more companies making more cars.

India has like only 2 good companies. And they have only gotten better in like the past 10 years though.

Tata-Aria-4.JPG

tata-aria-interior.jpg

67622d1350979746-tata-safari-storme-breaks-cover-launch-coverage-pg-322-wp_000488.jpg

Safari-Storme-Interior.jpg

XUV-500-Outlook3.jpg

Mahindra_XUV_500_First_Drive-3.jpg

These are like the latest. Chinese have way more.

Götterdämmerung;4353810 said:

If Germans start breeding like rabbits like Indians, maybe you too can enjoy "unsaturated markets".

Back
Top Bottom