What's new

Chinese C704 missiles in Israel

C'mon, these are C-704s, man.

Be glad those weren't C-805s or YJ-12s.

Iran had produced c802 over a decade. very classy missile.

i think persians bought lots of them in 1990s.

C704 has a rang around 35km comparing to 150km of c802.I dont think the c704 will be a threat to the Isareal navy,beside it mostlikelly could be a licenced produced c704 in Iran called Nar.

LOL once again Sri Lankan messed it up quite nicely

MAN lankan , you got to be kidding me ... those pictures are the seized weapon on board ,

:coffee:
1# That is Iran's missile, not China's. If Iran illegally copied C704, China reserves the right to sue Iran govt.
2# Intelligence sharing between China and Israel is not possible. China has no reason to provide information to Israel.

我们导弹也是靠仿制起家的 官方八股文也承认 不要太自大

ÖйúÐÂÐÍ·´½¢µ¼µ¯·¢¶¯»ú·ÂÖÆ×ÔÎ÷·½²úÆ·(ͼ)_ÍøÒ×ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ

C-704 is a conventional designed, built by China, China is entitled to sell it to anyone.

end of the story.

btw: india will have to keep busy for 20 years to come up with something comparible.

C-704 is a conventional designed, built by China, China is entitled to sell it to anyone.

end of the story.

btw: india will have to keep busy for 20 years to come up with something comparible.

Please compare brahmos and C-704 missile before posting BS, Why are you guys hell bent on comparing everything with other countries. It has an operational range of only 35km, nothing staggeringly different. :disagree:

lol fail
you bumped up an old *** thread by leaving a fail *** post.

China didn't sell the missiles. Go back and actually read the first page.

oh did I say anything like that or just you!? My statement is clearly just a general one!!!

Back
Top Bottom