What's new

Chinese C704 missiles in Israel

FIRST CHINA SELLS MISSILES TO IRAN.

THEN CHINA TELLS ISRAEL ABOUT IT.

SO THAT ISRAEL CAN CONFISCATE THOSE MISSILES BEING TRANSFERRED FROM IRAN TO PALESTINE.

SOMEBODY IS TOTALLY NUTS!!!!

Hey Ranger dude, I hope you don't work for the media; because your editor will tear out all his hair, and the readers/viewers will be totally :cheesy:

He works for CCTV, he meintioned that in one of his posts

Check it out

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/86239-last-day-pdf.html#post1366052

Last day at PDF

Hi friends got a new job at CCTV News (English) a 24-hour English news channel, of the China Central Television (CCTV).

I am sifting to Beijing China next Thursday; I don’t think i will have time to browse PDF from Beijing this may be the last day at PDF.

Bye

Sri Lankan

伊朗 胜利-1 反舰导弹
Iranian Nasr-1 Cruise missile

Nasr-1 =/= C-704

rdn_4d80785a26f0c.jpg

nasr_1_short_range_cruise_missile_Iran_Iranian_army_07_March_2010_news_001.jpg

If you look carefully at the missiles Israel captured, they say Naser on the side like the ones Malllawcha posted

So no Chinese C-704's

:coffee:
1# That is Iran's missile, not China's. If Iran illegally copied C704, China reserves the right to sue Iran govt.
2# Intelligence sharing between China and Israel is not possible. China has no reason to provide information to Israel.

Like Israel said, most like from Syria or Iran. Or more likely from Iran to Syria to Gaza.

1# That is Iran's missile, not China's. If Iran illegally copied C704, China reserves the right to sue Iran govt.
2# Intelligence sharing between China and Israel is not possible. China has no reason to provide information to Israel.

Iran makes these missiles under license, relax

I would be surprised that Israel has left China in peace...

Impossible.

Chinese-made C704 or not, Beijing should be extremely careful of and check The Enemy Within.

I would be surprised that Israel has left China in peace...

Impossible.

Chinese-made C704 or not, Beijing should be extremely careful of and check The Enemy Within.

:coffee: As far as I know, in addition to selling body armor and helmets to Israel, now China has no other military cooperation with Israel.

I don’t need to answer some mental members

China Israel ties currently at the highest level

Normally Chinese Leaders regularly visits Israel

But those visits are low profile………

Regularly Intelligence sharing takes place between Chinese MSS & Israeli Mossad

Shimon+Peres+meeting+guests+from+China.jpg

Post reported. Lets see.

Your myths have been busted many times. This is just another addition. :lol:

No reason. Ha ha ha

At one time i thought Israel is importing anti-ship missiles from China, but moments later i realized this article was posted by Sri lankan and he's expert in modifying the title to suit his intentions. :wave:

You got me SL :lol:

Whether Chinese-made or not, it's Israel's , hence the White House', belief and announcement that count in the "Media".

One should always ask why so, instead letting "Western [*Ahem* ] Main Stream Media" do the free brainwashing session for you.

With at least a half of Libya ( 11% of world's known oil reserve ! ) in its pocket now via the forced UN Resolutiuon of NFZ, Israel's next "Freedom" targets are Iran, Syria and of course Far East uni-racial and uni-cultural giants China, Japan and Korea - the Last Stronghold that stands in the way of Zionist-led radical Multi-Culti political movement for One World Govenment, or in a more fashionable buzzword "New World Order" - it's not "BRIC" I can tell you, which is merely a camouflage concept coined by a leading Zionist organisation for the mass consume, in case some brainwashed sheeple want to daydream along the line.

Chinese in China should , and must, pay a close attention to any official CPC release (XinHua? People's Daily? ) to endorse the advantages of a multi-culture society , so called "Diversity Is a Strength", because empirical evidences suggest that the event marks the beginning of the arrival of a Tsunami of Jewish-led radical political ideas (about 100 years after the last one , "Marxism"), aiming at tearing apart Chinese' traditional values and social fabrics of race-based family, respect and patriotism that hold China as ONE for millenia , and hence a clear sign of the Enemy Within...:angry:

Warying times we are living in !

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/0.../SIZE]-make-nuclear-weapons/?test=latestnews#

March 18, 2011 , KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Malaysian police said Friday that they had found equipment they suspect could be used to make nuclear weapons smuggled on board a ship headed to Iran.

National police chief Ismail Omar told The Associated Press that the cargo was seized from a Malaysian-registered ship traveling from China to Tehran while it was docked at a central Malaysia harbor. Authorities are investigating whether the equipment could be used to make nuclear weapons.

The case is still under investigation, the police are suspecting but they are NOT sure whether the mixing machine can be used for making nuclear fuel or not.

Read the original complete news as below

Friday March 18, 2011
N-fuel making devices seized
By A. RUBAN and LOURDES CHARLES
newsdesk@thestar.com.my

KUALA LUMPUR: The Shanghai source, who shipped five agitating machines, (chemical mixing machines) which can be used to make nuclear fuel, will be quizzed by police.

The machines were seized from a Malaysian registered ship in Port Klang on March 10.

Criminal Investigations Department director Comm Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Zinin said they would also contact the “destination source” in Teheran, Iran to assist in the investigation.

“The machines have been classified as strategic items that require a permit for transshipment, export or in transit under the Strategic Trade Act 2010.

“The machines were found inside two containers shortly after they arrived at Port Klang here from Shanghai enroute to Teheran on March 10,” he said.

Comm Mohd Bakri said initial investigations revealed that these machines could be used to make explosives including nuclear fuel.

He said police had listed the help of experts from the Atomic Energy Licensing Board and International Trade and Industry Ministry to assist in the investigation.

He dismissed a news report which said that nuclear warheads and several other parts used to make weapons of mass destruction were found on the ship.

He said as far as the police were concerned, they found only the agitating machines and would be questioning both the source and destination countries.
He also said that the crew members on the ship that was carrying fruits and other edible stuff were released after being questioned.

In Klang, Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Ismail Omar said police were unsure if the seized parts could be used to make weapons of mass destruction.

“We are still assessing the equipment found in the containers,” he told reporters after receiving a grant aid worth RM10mil from the Japanese government at the marine police base yesterday.

At the Parliament lobby, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein confirmed that the two containers were held by authorities, JOSHUA FOONG reports.

He also stressed that authorities would need “weeks or months” to verify the nature of the seized machines.

Give it a rest.

you can rest in peace in that multi-culti soon-a-3rd-world-cesspool-to-be Canada for good, since long term safty & prosperity of people of China doesn't concern you, which is the best part of being an oversea Chinese nowadays they say.

Back
Top Bottom