What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you.

Might be good to your standards, mate.

But 34-5?????

You got a hell lota catchin' up to do ol timer.

:lol::lol::lol:

Less than 100 people play in Pakistan, if we used Pakistani origin players from Europe and Australia, we would easily thrash india.

Well indians are very timid, and they are known to be passive.

Adnan Amar current British Champion. :pakistan:

what u have to say about this Indian... and Chinese this is what u face.. the weak n timid soft chinese can only dream to touch even the feet of Indian warriors levels..

The-Great-Khali-Muscular-Body.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SUSHIL KUMAR FORMER WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Last edited by a moderator:
what is your opinion on the query i made in post #2

The so called "human wave" tactics during the Korean War were actually uneducated, sensationalist reports by Western journalists. The Chinese actually maximized forces for local attacks and often used rapid attacks and rear infiltration. Those tactics, coupled with the PLA's tendency to engage enemies at night, create the illusion of "human wave attacks" with far superior enemy forces. Human wave tactics were in fact used during the Korean war by South Korean forces, ironically.

The Europeans also thought the Mongols employed "human (or better put "cavalry) wave" attacks during the 13th century invasion of Europe due to their use of hit and run tactics (hence the Mongol "Horde").

If you want to learn more about actual tactics used by the PLA during the Korean conflict I would advise you to read books by actual Korean War veterans such as Bevin Alexander. They give a more accurate account of the actual tactics and strategies employed by both sides of the war.

^^^^^
Looks like I got to you, my son. I did not intend to hurt your feelings, but by the look of your reply - I have done so. Believe me it was not my intention, by your response - you acknowledge the truth of what I was saying.

The so called "human wave" tactics during the Korean War were actually uneducated, sensationalist reports by Western journalists. The Chinese actually maximized forces for local attacks and often used rapid attacks and rear infiltration. Those tactics, coupled with the PLA's tendency to engage enemies at night, create the illusion of "human wave attacks" with far superior enemy forces.

The Europeans also thought the Mongols employed "human (or better put "cavalry) wave" attacks during the 13th century invasion of Europe due to their use of hit and run tactics (hence the Mongol "Horde").

If you want to learn more about actual tactics used by the PLA during the Korean conflict I would advise you to read books by actual Korean War veterans such as Bevin Alexander. They give a more accurate account of the actual tactics and strategies employed by both sides of the war.

Illusion ... :lol:
all the accounts by you are true.. and by others false... happy now.

pushing thousands of soldiers to die like chicken in waves.. that all why u won any battle

pushing thousands of soldiers to die like chicken in waves.. that all why u won any battle

Read what American soldiers who actually served during the war have to say about the so called "human wave" tactics. If the PVA actually employed human wave tactics during the war against superior American fire power the death rate would have been far greater.

BevinAlexander.com: A Military History, Military Strategy and Foreign Policy Resource

You know what? You fight for things you believe in.

Indians fought for Kargil. We got hundreds of our soldiers killed.

WHY?

Because we BELIEVED in the idea that we were fighting for.

It's all about the morale, man.

If you really believe in something, you'll even give your life for it.

Pakistanis never believe in the things they say.

Pakistanis are all talk, talk, and all talk but when push comes to shove, they all chicken out. Sometimes behind Uncle Sam and sometimes behind the Chinese.

Just like they say; trouble tells the charachter of men.

Pakistanis are only good at shouting, crying, whining and boasting.

...when it comes to action,...all chicken...all meat no spine. None whatsoever.

Pieces of chicken, I tell ya.

I must really have hurt your feelings, but your response indicates that in your heart you do realize the truth - of the situation, that indians are passive people. That is why foreigners have ruled you for much of your history.

I must really have hurt your feelings, but your response indicates that in your heart you do realize the truth - of the situation, that indians are passive people. That is why foreigners have ruled you for much of your history.

:lol::lol::lol:

See that. That's what I was talkin' 'bout.

All talk.

All meat. No spine.

Not the courage to say Ruled 'US'.

But that's ok. Courage is something that MEN have, not chicken.

You know what? You fight for things you believe in.

Indians fought for Kargil. We got hundreds of our soldiers killed.

WHY?

Because we BELIEVED in the idea that we were fighting for.

It's all about the morale, man.

If you really believe in something, you'll even give your life for it.

Pakistanis never believe in the things they say.

Pakistanis are all talk, talk, and all talk but when push comes to shove, they all chicken out. Sometimes behind Uncle Sam and sometimes behind the Chinese.

Just like they say; trouble tells the charachter of men.

Pakistanis are only good at shouting, crying, whining and boasting.

...when it comes to action,...all chicken...all meat no spine. None whatsoever.

Pieces of chicken, I tell ya.
many of you indian surrendered like chicken in 1962

SO NOW DECENDENT OF GREAT HINDU WARRIOR MANGA IS SAYING THAT HE WAS NOT RULED BY FOREIGNERS........... DID U COME FROM ARABIA?????? REALLY CONFUSED AREN'T U????:cheesy:

images

Earlier known as East Pakistan

Provide number of your troops.

In fact our troops, outnumbered and outgunned fought many tactically brilliant battles in 71'.

Read what American soldiers who actually served during the war have to say about the so called "human wave" tactics. If the PVA actually employed human wave tactics during the war against superior American fire power the death rate would have been far greater.

BevinAlexander.com: A Military History, Military Strategy and Foreign Policy Resource

i already told u... u r right and ALL OTHERS WRONG.. :lol:

but for ccp and the chinese it controls u r right.. not for world..

I am afraid SiegeCrossbow is being perfectly accurate on this point.

Provide number of your troops.

In fact our troops, outnumbered and outgunned fought many tactically brilliant battles in 71'.

Only one. A single, solitary one.

But of course you knew that too, and were just testing us again. I bet now you'll pretend you don't know the name of that battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom