What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL - My Jatt clan converted on mass, we are a warrior people, no-one can force us to convert. :pakistan:

We are the original rude boys. :pakistan:

nice video ...... thanx..... but rudeness is not avirtue.... BRAVERY is a virtue..... RAJPUTS, HINDU JATS AND SIKH JATTS are the original brave guys.... and yes who can forget GURKHAS..... for me they are the SWEETEST YET MOST RUTHLESS WARRIORS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is saying that u got cnverted by force....... there are many muslims in kerala and they were not cnverted by force..... but dont glorify the invaders and rapist.... be it mohammad bin qasim, ghaznavi, ghori, or babur.... we have respects for akbar ... he has been highly glorified in indian history.... same goes for sher shah suri and tipu sultan.... i have had a conversation with pakistani rajputs.. they do not glorify these invaders and yes they are proud of there roots.... and they are patriotic too.... one of them told me pakistani rajputs have recieved the highest NISHAAN-E- HAIDAR.

Brother they were people of their own times, there was no Geneva conventions in them day's - if you got conquered it was harsh.

nice video ...... thanx..... but rudeness is not avirtue.... BRAVERY is a virtue..... RAJPUTS, HINDU JATS AND SIKH JATTS are the original brave guys.... and yes who can forget GURKHAS..... for me they are the SWEETEST YET MOST RUTHLESS WARRIORS.

Rude can be a virtue in the boudoir, but I digress - we Jatt's fight for the weak and helpless. Same with the Pashtuns and the Baloch, warriors par excellence.

Brother they were people of their own times, there was no Geneva conventions in them day's - if you got conquered it was harsh.

see u are again contradicting urself...... were not ur ancestors part of the land which was conquered by these invaders....or ur ancestors werethe invaders.... thats why i say u are confused... ur life ur delusions

Rude can be a virtue in the boudoir, but I digress - we Jatt's fight for the weak and helpless. Same with the Pashtuns and the Baloch, warriors par excellence.

This can be said for the SIKH JATTS only...... hope u have read about GURU GOBIND SINGH JI and GURU TEGH BAHADUR ji..... for me and the world SIKH JATTS fought for the weak

see u are again contradicting urself...... were not ur ancestors part of the land which was conquered by these invaders....or ur ancestors werethe invaders.... thats why i say u are confused... ur life ur delusions

Many joined the invaders because their rulers were unjust.

An example would be Raja Dabir.

This can be said for the SIKH JATTS only...... hope u have read about GURU GOBIND SINGH JI and GURU TEGH BAHADUR ji..... for me and the world SIKH JATTS fought for the weak

Guess where Sikh Jatts got that concept from?

That's right, the Sufis.

lol

Everybody came from some where, didn't they, all humans came from Africa - that is a fact.

LoL I hope you know who Baba Farid was.

Fariduddin Ganjshakar

Farīduddīn Mas'ūd Ganjshakar (Punjabi: ਹਜ਼ਰਤ ਬਾਬਾ ਫ਼ਰੀਦੁਦ੍ਦੀਨ ਮਸੂਦ ਗੰਜਸ਼ਕਰ (Gurmukhi), حضرت بابا فرید الدّین مسعود گنج شکر (Shahmukhi)) (1173–1266)[1][2] or (1188 (584 Hijri) - May 7, 1280 (679 Hijri)),[3][4] commonly known as Baba Farid (Punjabi: بابا فرید (Shahmukhi), ਬਾਬਾ ਫ਼ਰੀਦ (Gurmukhi)), was a 12th-century Sufi preacher and saint of the Chishti Order of South Asia.

Fariduddin Ganjshakar is generally recognized as the first major poet of the Punjabi language,[3] and is considered one of the pivotal saints of the Punjab region. Revered by Muslims and Hindus, he is considered one of the fifteen Sikh bhagats, and selections from his work are included in the Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh sacred scripture.

ābā Farīd was born in 1173 or 1188 AD (584 Hijri) at Kothewal village, 10 km from Multan in the Punjab region of the Chauhan dynasty in what is now Pakistan, to Jamāl-ud-dīn Suleimān and Maryam Bībī (Qarsum Bībī), daughter of Sheikh Wajīh-ud-dīn Khojendī.[6] He was a descendant of the Farrūkhzād, known as Jamāl-ud-Dawlah, a Persian (Tajik) king of eastern Khorasan.[7]

Fariduddin Ganjshakar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farīdā bhumi rangāvalī manjhi visūlā bāg
Fareed, this world is beautiful, but there is a thorny garden within it.

Farīdā jo taīN mārani mukīāN tinhāN na mārē ghumm
Fareed, do not turn around and strike those who strike you with their fists.

Farīdā jā lab thā nēhu kiā lab ta kūṛhā nēhu
Fareed, when there is greed, what love can there be? When there is greed, love is false.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

^

LoL. Indians smoking drugs.

Why don't you guys just pick on Bangladesh to show your masculinity.

Are you sure pak can handle a genuine show of masculinity?! When india flexed its muscles in 1971, you got sliced in half - allowing you, four decades later, to make satirical remarks like these.

Many joined the invaders because their rulers were unjust.

An example would be Raja Dabir.

Guess where Sikh Jatts got that concept from?

That's right, the Sufis.

lol

yaa i know what sort of history is taught in pakistan.... coz the have to demonize everything that is related to hinduism.... raja daHir becomes a villain and qasim a hero..... just read history from an independent source and things will be much clear...... anyways ur cntry, ur textbooks, ur government .... u can distort any part of history .... but as i say worlds view on indian history is much different.... and regarding the sufis i pay my respect..... but whats ur take on WAHABBISM which bans muslims from vising or praying on sufi saints mazaar..... ARE NOT U A PROUD WAHABBI ??????

yaa i know what sort of history is taught in pakistan.... coz the have to demonize everything that is related to hinduism.... raja daHir becomes a villain and qasim a hero..... just read history from an independent source and things will be much clear...... anyways ur cntry, ur textbooks, ur government .... u can distort any part of history .... but as i say worlds view on indian history is much different.... and regarding the sufis i pay my respect..... but whats ur take on WAHABBISM which bans muslims from vising or praying on sufi saints mazaar..... ARE NOT U A PROUD WAHABBI ??????

We Wahabis respect Sufis, for purifying their souls for Allah swt.

However we are forbidden from praying to anyone or anything other than Allah swt.

You could not even answer the three questions I asked Tumba, so you have no right to criticize Pakistani history books.

Yes. However, We Wahabis respect Sufis, for purifying their souls for Allah swt.

However we are forbidden from praying to anyone or anything other than Allah swt.

anyways bro good.... i dont want to discuss religion.... for u pakistan zindabaad and for me INDIA ZINDABAAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom