What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday in ur comments u were taunting indians to have been ruled by foreigners for thousand years..... and once u claimed that u are a descendent of HINDU WARRIOR MANGA of PORUS ARMY.... so exactly who are ..... were ur ancestors turks, mughals, arabian or were they from PUNJAB............. CONFUSED AREN'T U?????

Not confused my ancestor fought with Porus against Alexander, then we converted became part of the Islamic world, where is the confusion. Just as an Iranian's ancestors fought the Arabs, then converted and enriched the Islamic World, simple really.

yes bro... they were always hindus..... even u were there in the discussion .... rafi ji was proud of his ancestors.... but yesterday he very proudly mocked indians of having been ruled by the invaders.... so isn't he confused.... and i have read many threads and most of the pakistani are proud of those invaders........ and then u all open thread on civillization continuity and what not..... u can accuse indians of anything but every indian is proud of being indian.... and i think pakistanis shoul hate the invaders same way indians do.... then u can justify ur love for ur land........ IF U ARE PROUD OF YOUR LAND?????

Julius Caesar was a conqueror but he is admired in all the conquered countries for bringing Roman civilization to Western Europe, even to the point were the German Emperor was named the "Kaizer". See, easy peasy. Same for Czar.

a big LOL aa on your face dude .. we are not confused like you pakistanis... we know our origins our believes ... and damn proud of that

I'm sure you have chai and biscuits with your ancestors all the time. :D

Not confused my ancestor fought with Porus against Alexander, then we converted became part of the Islamic world, where is the confusion. Just as an Iranian's ancestors fought the Arabs, then converted and enriched the Islamic World, simple really.

Julius Caesar was a conqueror but he is admired in all the conquered countries for bringing Roman civilization to Western Europe, even to the point were the German Emperor was named the "Kaizer". See, easy peasy. Same for Czar.

I am happy for u and pakistan if u all are really proud f invaders and rapists..... and btw did not u say that india was ruled by foreign invaders ..... m simply asking were u not part of that land which was invaded by those ppl........but i really remember u and many of ur cntrymates saying that u all got cnverted due to influence of sufis....... bro i can go on and on but there is really no end to pakistan's confusion...... thats why pakistan can never be INDIA or IRAN.

I'm sure you have chai and biscuits with your ancestors all the time. :D

.. at least i am not pathetic like you ... being called Indians makes us proud ... and I dont have to tell you your side of story in USA :)

.. at least i am not pathetic like you ... being called Indians makes us proud ... and I dont have to tell you your side of story in USA :)

It's not the insults that bother me, just your level of ignorance.

I am happy for u and pakistan if u all are really proud f invaders and rapists..... and btw did not u say that india was ruled by foreign invaders ..... m simply asking were u not part of that land which was invaded by those ppl........but i really remember u and many of ur cntrymates saying that u all got cnverted due to influence of sufis....... bro i can go on and on but there is really no end to pakistan's confusion...... thats why pakistan can never be INDIA or IRAN.

Leave it! Not thr fault, they got brainwashed and now in DEEP IDENTITY CRISIS, :confused:

Why can we mere citizens not resist the urge to compare ? What is the need to compare ? What will happen will happen, nobody can stop it. In history wars have been won countless times against all odds of victory. In history wars have been lost countless times against all odds of defeat. When will we learn ?

Truth is that a lot more goes into the accounts of wars than mere firepower and the men who wield the guns. There are calculations reserved only for fate and these can mean everything. Let that day come and that day shall decide. Until then lets prepare for annihilation or make lasting peace.

LoL - My Jatt clan converted on mass, we are a warrior people, no-one can force us to convert. :pakistan:

We are the original rude boys. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ... the only ignorant,confused person here is you Mr...wake up...

Answer three questions for me.

How long have humans in their current form been on the Earth?

How long has Hinduism been around for?

How do you know when your ancestors, exclusively yours(not Hindus collectively) started practicing Hinduism?

LoL - My Jatt clan converted on mass, we are a warrior people, no-one can force us to convert. :pakistan:

We are the original rude boys. :pakistan:

You know Rafi, it's quite interesting. Jatts when they were migrating upwards the Indus as herders, were largely known as not having any religion.

Later they embraced Islam through the Sufis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Answer three questions for me.

How long have humans in their current form been on the Earth?

How long has Hinduism been around for?

How do you know when your ancestors, exclusively yours(not Hindus collectively) started practicing Hinduism?

The only explaining i will give you ...

Hinduism is not a religion or cult ...its a way of life.. with well defined, scientific, righteous documented ideals ...
we have concept of karma and dharma ...
Bharatvarshis since the recorded history in india are following these traditions.. we were never looters and never forced our will our way of life on anybody and in modern era we indians are following the same traditions ....

Who is saying that u got cnverted by force....... there are many muslims in kerala and they were not cnverted by force..... but dont glorify the invaders and rapist.... be it mohammad bin qasim, ghaznavi, ghori, or babur.... we have respects for akbar ... he has been highly glorified in indian history.... same goes for sher shah suri and tipu sultan.... i have had a conversation with pakistani rajputs.. they do not glorify these invaders and yes they are proud of there roots.... and they are patriotic too.... one of them told me pakistani rajputs have recieved the highest NISHAAN-E- HAIDAR.

The only explaining i will give you ...

Hinduism is not a religion or cult ...its a way of life.. with well defined, scientific, righteous documented ideals ...
we have concept of karma and dharma ...
Bharatvarshis since the recorded history in india are following these traditions.. we were never looters and never forced our will our way of life on anybody and in modern era we indians are following the same traditions ....

I appreciate the effort, but that answer will not suffice.

I appreciate the effort, but that answer will not suffice.

the world doesn't revolves around your believes ... the only correct answer is not what you perceive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom