What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont u post now about chinese GDP to prove that

chinese are brave.... in china anything goes to prove anything :lol:
In peace time, the Olympic give the stage that priove yourself, If you don't

have the bravery on it, how can you talk loud that you are brave?
dont worry puny chinese.... u wont get another

chance to attack with thousands against tens... :lol:
we will wait for the chance that attack with tens against thousands, it will

at least let us have the chance to recognise the feeling of fighting with

enemy rather than rogue! we worry that whether you can satisfy our desire,

Not too long, just 1 second!
don't know how CCP breeds these internet

warriors..atleast they should teach some reality before sending here...

Home: Ordnance Factory Board

just surf little...you'll know...
Hehe, I know you can produce some, but can't produce many another, because

you have no choice, you have to import some gun from other countries, you

can't feed your gun the bullet! So, you compatriot come here mock china

manufacturing capability. And as you logic, many of your indian don't know

about china, who brainwash you? democracy? or youself?
stronger in medal count yes but poor attempt to

prove nothing on this thread... rather post GDP figures:lol:

but chinese are so puny, and timid..

Indian warrior traditions are unmatched... chinese weak people can only

dream
So, what do you prove? indian warrior traditions? Chinese weak people? How do

you prove it? using your big mouth?!
LOL at Chinese claiming to be able to take on

India. In your own dreams losers.

Just one question, were these Chinese warrior genes I keep hearing about

sleeping when we took Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh? :P
Sorry, Sikkim is not our territory! about Arunachal Pradesh, after give your

a lesson, we retreat on purpose, so you give you the chance to occupy it! So

you are proud of these?
My question, where is your bravery when we take Aksai Chin(you claim it is

yours) and the war in 1962? Because you missed you bravery on the road to the frontline, you ran back to

look for your bravery?
Similar way China was conquered by equally smaller "Japan"

Agree 100% You go ti Miliraty forum.Net such trolls are tamed very well.
But we are at fault for being in Pakistani Forum.
Yes, Japan had conquered part of china, but they have never control all of china, we also didn't have japanese leader, Not like you!
And your some compatriots said you have warrior tradition, and brave and blabla. small not weak.
The point is how do you show your warrior tradition? How do you prove that you are brave, we are weak and timid!

From the video, the indian soldiers are lacking in upper body strength, should do more push-ups, chin ups, - this is one thing that indians in general are weak in, thin arms, small chest, narrow shoulders, like I said push-ups can help the situation.

Honestly, man. I think your rugby team sorely misses your expertise on Indians.

India thrash Pakistan 34-5 to enter 5 Nations rugby final

They would not have been beaten by the weak and puny Indians, if only they had listened to your golden words.

Ha!

:lol::lol::lol:

<OK Serious>

Wait, what?

34-5???? :woot:

:lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Honestly, man. I think your rugby team sorely misses your expertise on Indians.

India thrash Pakistan 34-5 to enter 5 Nations rugby final

They would not have been beaten by the weak and puny Indians, if only they had listened to your golden words.

Ha!

LoL - less than 100 people play Rugby in Pakistan. But we have some Overseas Pakistani's that have played rugby to a high standard.

Ikram **** is an English professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s and '90s playing at representative level for England, and at club level for Featherstone Rovers, Leeds Rhinos, Huddersfield Giants, and London Broncos, as a Wing.

Ikram **** won a cap for England while at Featherstone Rovers in 1995 against Wales, and in doing so he became the first South Asian to play for England rugby league

He also captained Pakistan in their first ever match on 30 November 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikram_****

Regarding Pakistani strength, here is the current British Champion

Last edited by a moderator:
@ sweetgrape

if olympic medal count did not prove the weak and timid chinese ppl bravery, who basically have no dna for bravery in them.. and they are very good at taking orders from their masters..

I am waiting for u to pur up Chinese GDP figures to prove chinese army bravery :lol:

like I said in China u can say coz China has higher GDP so chinese eyes are more bigger... and they will accept :lol:

so any form of reasoning goes in China..only thing is it has to come from ccp, their master.. :lol:

LoL - less than 100 people play Rugby in Pakistan. But we have some Overseas Pakistani's that have played rugby to a high standard.

Ikram **** is an English professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s and '90s playing at representative level for England, and at club level for Featherstone Rovers, Leeds Rhinos, Huddersfield Giants, and London Broncos, as a Wing.

Ikram **** won a cap for England while at Featherstone Rovers in 1995 against Wales, and in doing so he became the first South Asian to play for England rugby league

yaa who is better in boxing..... india or pakistan ....... who has won more medals in boxing and wrestling just bother to google it.... y

Honestly, man you should try your motivational speeches with your Pakistani sportsmen.

Who knows, they might even start thrashing the puny Indians in the games where physical strength really matters.

Oh, wait.. Did I say 'thrash'. Well pardon me my man but before thrashing, they'll have to learn to win, first of all.

34-5!!!!

u should see this for what represents Indians upper body strength

6.jpg

haha

Honestly, man you should try your motivational speeches with your Pakistani sportsmen.

Who knows, they might even start thrashing the puny Indians in the games where physical strength really matters.

Well indians are very timid, and they are known to be passive.

Adnan Amar current British Champion. :pakistan:

SUSHIL KUMAR FORMER WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION

@ sweetgrape

if olympic medal count did not prove the weak chinese ppl bravery
I am waiting for u to pur up Chinese GDP figures to prove chinese army bravery :lol:

like I said in China u can say coz China has higher GDP so chinese eyes are more bigger... and they will accept :lol:

so any form of reasoning goes in China..only thing is it has to come from ccp.. :lol:
Besiding Waiting, what can you do? Oh, you have big mouth!
You first "brag about" your "brave", and "No.1", You talk about it subjectively, you prove it subjectively! Can you prove it with something real?
And our GDP is much bigger than you? what else do you want?
I don't can't who are brave, you can talk about it, but don't compare with others casually! it is subjective word! Ok, If you want others prove something to you, first prove yourself!
What I care is our performance are better than your, Military, we had proved it, economy, the same!
Fact speaks loud than word!! One thing you are bigger than that of china! Mouth! At least, yours are bigger!
Chinese are the most east people to beat in this world... soft like toys... Indians are the true warriors in this world... its like India no 1 and China disqualified in the list of nations with warriors...

Well indians are very timid, and they are known to be passive.

Adnan Amar current British Champion. :pakistan:

Good for you.

Might be good to your standards, mate.

But 34-5?????

You got a hell lota catchin' up to do ol timer.

Yup! The ground's slippin' fast.

The Indians are comin'. The Indians are comin'.

The irony in that statement is, has India?

Now if it had been an ignorant idiot making that statement about human wave tactics, I would have taken it at face value as being ignorant idiocy. But it is an acknowledged military expert, whose military expertise runs deep in him, who is stating this. It is absolutely clear what is going on, once one factors this in. He knows all about the series of vertical envelopements used by the Indian Army attacking from the east in 1971, and actually WANTS us to do our homework and say this to him. THAT is when he will laugh out loud (a subtle military manoeuvre known as LOL) and inform us that he knew it all along and was just testing us.

So don't fall for his little trap. Don't make the mistake of thinking him ignorant and the rest of it. Behind that laughing jackass exterior lies a mind and an intelligence like a bear trap.

Just look what he has waiting for us feeble-minded Indians next!

There is a province in China called Inner Mongolia. Tough people.

The unwary Indian will read this and say to himself, quietly, in his own mind, "What an imbecile!" not out loud, naturally, as that might lead to a caution, but quietly, to himself.

The unwary Indian would have walked into an ambush of massive proportions. HE ALREADY KNOWS! It is NOT that he only knows how to read a name on a map, and build a whole martial race out of that. No, not so. He is aware that 80% of the population of Inner Mongolia consists of Han agriculturists. He knows that only 20% are Mongols, of a tame and domesticated variety. He is sitting there hugging himself with glee waiting for us to find out, so that ONCE AGAIN he can use his favourite debating technique, LOL, and flatten us all.

Be warned. This is a sheep in wolf's clothing, as the English say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom