What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
our mighty manchus and mongols warriors alone could rule all you cowards.han people are for conquering USA.

I remember of that common incidents when 1 mongol used to control thousands chinese... and all acting on his orders.... seems bravery word is omitted from their dna itself..

Yet they were scared of and defeated by the Himalayas and didn't venture south. :rofl:
central asian have been the slaves of mongols for hundreds of years.
even today,they are still fear of mighty mongol warrior.
yet they managed to rule india for countless times.
Our mongol warrior would kick your arsh very hard.

yet they managed to rule for countless times.
Our mongol warrior would kick your *** very hard.

you hans were ruled like chickens in a poultry farm by the mongols.... Chinese are the weakest people on earth

yet they managed to rule for countless times.
Our mongol warrior would kick your *** very hard.

lol ok fanboy. Kick my e-a$$. I won't complain.:lol:

KeyboardWarriorsGC.jpg

I remember of that common incidents when 1 mongol used to control thousands chinese... and all acting on his orders.... seems bravery word is omitted from their dna itself..

lol,no one argriculture country except china was able to ruled mongols nomads.

yet they managed to rule india for countless times.
Our mongol warrior would kick your arsh very hard.

Yes, that's quite true. But what have the Mongols got to do with China? I thought they spent their spare time kicking Han backsides? Do Yuan and Qing mean anything to you? Or will you now tell us they were ethnic Han who had caught colds?

in all her wars,

has china utilized a tactic other than the human wave? just want to know

Making silly paintings on neighbor's wall and running away is another chinese art of war:D:P

Making silly paintings on neighbor's wall and running away is another chinese art of war:D:P

despite having written the book, we are yet to see any kind of bravery or tactical genius in the chinese skirmishes. as i said before, the only tactic they have experience with, in the modern era, is the human wave.

Let me say my point of view im not insulting either country , Indians dont seem to be Warrior or fighter race , whenever i see them usually in UK they are more education oriented , work hard etc not fighter in their nature , Chinese on the other hand are more flexible in their bodys and in that excersise they looked agile , They are usually ( not met too many) but more agressive even in this forum and they are making more enemies in politics aswell , also they seem to use sheer numbers as main focus point

The only reason chinese are more ''agressive'' on the forum is because they don't get banned. It doesn't take much to talk tough behind a computer screen and its fake feel good to seek that in some ancient warriors' exploits. Its easy to confuse a hot headed dumb person to possess some special battleground qualities. I'd prefer to appear civilised, thats our culture.

Not insulting, just questioning the silly assumption.

The only reason chinese are more ''agressive'' on the forum is because they don't get banned. It doesn't take much to talk tough behind a computer screen and its fake feel good to seek that in some ancient warriors' exploits. Its easy to confuse a hot headed dumb person to possess some special battleground qualities. I'd prefer to appear civilised, thats our culture.

Not insulting, just questioning the silly assumption.

Chinese on this forum are bringing bad name for china with their funny posts

starting threads using you tube vids as a point of reference?:rolleyes:

what next ? start your own website to show you are the best in the world?:disagree:
kids today have no other work do they?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom