What's new

chinese army v indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese Army Zindabad... China Army Paindabad...
Only 1 invincible army of whole planet.. Nothing comes closer to PLA, PLAN and PLAF.. Even whole world's united army can not defeat Chinese Army..
Their motto:- "Saviour of Rogues"
Yes, we are your saviour!
in all her wars,

has china utilized a tactic other than the human wave? just want to know
Has india utilized a tactic other than scattering in front of PLA? You know

that feeling that the feeling that you have never recognized, but it has yet

to start ove? Just want to know, why are you so impotent!
Chinese are the most east people to beat in this

world... soft like toys... Indians are the true warriors in this world... its

like India no 1 and China disqualified in the list of nations with

warriors...
I don't care about it, I just know in 1962, we defeated you easily, you suck,

that's all!
Seems like china today is a 12 year old .
Huh.....even a child would think 100 times before posting this vs thread .
U see it is the result of so called high IQ :lol:
So we don't think 100 times before do these, I know you will think more than

100 times!!
chinese army lacks strategies and ideas...

they ran back double quick in '62 ..
We lack strategies and ideas, You know because you ran too fast, we can't

catch you, so we choice ran back! Before the war, Chinese Generals didn't

think that you ran too fast. suck lack of strategies, they should be blamed

on!!!
you hans were ruled like chickens in a poultry farm

by the mongols.... Chinese are the weakest people on earth
such "poultry" can defeat you,so what are you?
despite having written the book, we are

yet to see any kind of bravery or tactical genius in the chinese skirmishes.

as i said before, the only tactic they have experience with, in the modern

era, is the human wave.
human wave, whatever, the point is that it works, in front of such tactics,

your amry choose to be easily scattered! Oh, sorry, you don't have time to make choice!
Chinese on this forum are bringing bad name for

china with their funny posts
Do you think you have good name here? In the forum, Chinese, Pak and Indian

are top 3, I know your indian don't like chinese, but we also have same

feeling for you, funny posts, better than idiotic post, I had read your

comments, some beyond my mind, they are not funny comment, Only idiotic can

describe it!!

All I see is soldiers of two great countries and two ancient civilizations mingling with each other in a very cordial manner.

Let me say my point of view im not insulting either country , Indians dont seem to be Warrior or fighter race , whenever i see them usually in UK they are more education oriented , work hard etc not fighter in their nature , Chinese on the other hand are more flexible in their bodys and in that excersise they looked agile , They are usually ( not met too many) but more agressive even in this forum and they are making more enemies in politics aswell , also they seem to use sheer numbers as main focus point

It is mostly the educated , studious ones that move abroad , the martial rowdy and aggressive ones usually stay in india for various reasons .That is why u don't see them .

All I see is soldiers of two great countries and two ancient civilizations mingling with each other in a very cordial manner.

Chinese are so weak and puny. They stand no where near to the warriors of India. Only thing they can do is attack in 1000s and kill 10 to 20 warriors.

Chinese have no bravery in their dna and its filled with timidity and fear of the master

It is mostly the educated , studious ones that move abroad , the martial rowdy and aggressive ones usually stay in india for various reasons .That is why u don't see them .

lol Somebody send him to Azamgarh. :lol:

Chinese are so weak and puny. They stand no where near to the warriors of India. Only thing they can do is attack in 1000s and kill 10 to 20 warriors.

Chinese have no bravery in their dna

Underestimate them at your own peril.

Underestimate them at your own peril.

not underestimating the enemy.. but its due to their manufacturing capabilities and numbers...

when it comes to warriors traditions, chinese armymen are puny and weak..

Let me say my point of view im not insulting either country , Indians dont seem to be Warrior or fighter race , whenever i see them usually in UK they are more education oriented , work hard etc not fighter in their nature , Chinese on the other hand are more flexible in their bodys and in that excersise they looked agile , They are usually ( not met too many) but more agressive even in this forum and they are making more enemies in politics aswell , also they seem to use sheer numbers as main focus point

Come and see us -Sikhs, Ramgaria Sikhs, Jats, Dogras, Muslims of UP/Kerala, Gorkhas, Nagas, Raputs, Mahar, Madrasi, Manipuris, Ladakhis,Biharis, Coorgis and your impressions will change.

We will die but never BACK OFF...In our Army officers lead and Get the first Bullet.

We are WARIORS....see our PROUD HISTORY "JAI HIND"

Come and see us -Sikhs, Ramgaria Sikhs, Jats, Dogras, Muslims of UP/Kerala, Gorkhas, Nagas, Raputs, Mahar, Madrasi, Manipuris, Ladakhis,Biharis, Coorgis and your impressions will change.

We will die but never BACK OFF...In our Army officers lead and Get the first Bullet.

We are WARIORS....see our PROUD HISTORY "JAI HIND"

lol,a gigantic country conquered by tens of thousands of british soldiers for hundreds of years say they are warriors,lmao.

lol,a gigantic country conquered by tens of thousands of british soldiers for hundreds of years say they are warriors,lmao.

we dont need the advice of tiny and puny chinese on this... go give freedom to your billion punychinese from handful of ccp criminals first.... :lol:

Indians were divided.. they didn't fight together.. or else the britishers couldnt control India for even 1 day..

Chinese are the weakest and most timid people in the world

we dont need the advice of tiny and puny chinese on this... go give freedom to your billion punychinese from handful of ccp criminals first.... :lol:

Indians were divided.. they didn't fight together.. or else the britishers couldnt control India for even 1 day..

How many olympic games medal have you mighty indian warriors got?
lol,you indian are not only weak in mentality,but also weak in sports.
totally weakass.

Chinese have no bravery in their dna and its filled with timidity and fear of the master
In 1000s, Can you last such long?
Yes, Maybe in our DNA you can't find the bravery in gene segment, but in your gene segment, there are a segment of chinaphobia, If you don't believe, you can check it!!
Maybe we are filled with timidity and fear of the master, But at least not of India!!
not underestimating the enemy.. but its due to their manufacturing capabilities and numbers...

when it comes to warriors traditions, chinese armymen are puny and weak..
So, a country that can't produce simple bullet talk about manufacturing capability! Joke itself!
Warriors traditions! You talk about it! I know gandhi, but don't know any famous indian worriors, let alone world-class famous military strategist or generals? even the asia-class!!

Maybe, we are weakest and most timid people, but we defeat you, so tell me, what are you? Do have weaker "weakest" word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom