What's new

Chinese army refuses to vacate Arunachal

Posters on this thread haven't realised, you only bully smaller those than you. And even at that you're failing badly.

I don't know why this is being hyped so much, PLA is coming and sitting on peaceful agitation in front of our border police from time to time, and when they are running out of food, they are going back. There is no problem as long as their agitation is peaceful; which we call "DHARNA". Just make sure that there is no supply chain for them.

We have come a long way from the days of being a pacifist nation who's Prime Minister was of the opinion that India doesn't need any army and further reduced its already small size back then, with a final goal of disbanding it. Now other nations can only think about peaceful dharnas against us, and we being a democratic country should not deny it to them!!

I don't know why this is being hyped so much, PLA is coming and sitting on peaceful agitation in front of our border police from time to time, and when they are running out of food, they are going back. There is no problem as long as their agitation is peaceful; which we call "DHARNA". Just make sure that there is no supply chain for them.

We have come a long way from the days of being a pacifist nation who's Prime Minister was of the opinion that India doesn't need any army and further reduced its already small size back then, with a final goal of disbanding it. Now other nations can only think about peaceful dharnas against us, and we being a democratic country should not deny it to them!!
weired signature. :crazy: , well i was supposed to enter "Pakistan zindabad" while signing up in this forum, Crazy fellows don't even know that we can't get respect by begging, we need to earn it. Lolz

weired signature. :crazy: , well i was supposed to enter "Pakistan zindabad" while signing up in this forum, Crazy fellows don't even know that we can't get respect by begging, we need to earn it. Lolz

Back
Top Bottom