What's new

Chinese and Korean players throw match: Olympic shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you try something unfair to win a game,you hurt other players and that's bad,if you try to lose a game,no one can stop you from doing that.if I don't want to play I can even quit,can you stop me from quitting a game?that's my basic right.

Yes not by cheating though. I'd rather my country play civilized than compared to this

These EIGHT athletes (including two from China) are going to be disciplined for bad sportsmanship.

But none of our other athletes have tested positive for doping or been found guilty of bad sportsmanship, all our actual medals are legitimate and certified by the International Olympic Committee.

When you get some medals you might understand. Though I think India has more pressing concerns, what with 2/3 of the entire country without electricity.

I think the Indian members are still waiting for one Gold, and Gambit is waiting for Vietnam to get one Gold as well.

Until then, they bash those who can actually do it. :wave:

What can you expect from this country?

It is not exactly cheating, but it goes against the spirit of competition. Why not just forfeit? Because that is too shameful and too obvious. So instead they played but played so deliberately badly that forfeiture is no worse.

Yeah...I can see you as another one with a shortage of ethics. Convenient this time just so you can suck up to the Chinese members here. Where is your dignity, man?

A sidenote, you are only a Vietnamese or at most Vietnamese American.. tell me you never encounter racial issue in your "country" of the USA.

If you are veteran tell me you had not been bullied in your marine experience if you rant so high in a sport event.

if you try something unfair to win a game,you hurt other players and that's bad,if you try to lose a game,no one can stop you from doing that.if I don't want to play I can even quit,can you stop me from quitting a game?that's my basic right.

so by ur line of thinking, the british could shoot every single member of the chinese olympic team so they would have better chance of getting more medals and that would be quite alright to do so?

i will also add.. losing a game so you dont have to face and knock out someone from the same country as you is not unfair??

These EIGHT athletes (two from China) are going to be disciplined for bad sportsmanship.

But none of our other athletes have tested positive for doping or anything like that, all our actual medals are legitimate and certified by the International Olympic Committee.

When you get some medals you might understand. Though I think India has more pressing concerns, what with 2/3 of the entire country without electricity.

I understand, but it seems ingrained into your peoples' minds :lol:

yjcd2.png

And I do believe we have won a medal, not by cheating though. And the lights are back on, don't know if your internet connection is delayed as well :confused:

I don't understand your logic,say if China claimed that our players got seriously hurt and can't compete on that day,can that be termed as match fixing?

I don't understand your logic,say if China claimed that our players got seriously hurt and can't compete on that day,can that be termed as match fixing?

what do you mean it the same logic your using,,,, they would be using dirty underhanded tactics to further their own medal chances.. it is not any different in principle to what the chinese are doing

if you try something unfair to win a game,you hurt other players and that's bad,...
Nonsense...

I'm glad they did it, I want gold, all this Olympic spirit nonsense have always been broken by all countries. People that care about Olympic spirit crap are the losers, it's like saying 'what's important is to participate'. LOL.
Olympic spirit is PC nonsense, no one follows it.

As long as we win gold, I couldn't give a rats arse.
The spirit of fair and honest competition is to be discarded.

...if you try to lose a game,no one can stop you from doing that.if I don't want to play I can even quit,can you stop me from quitting a game?that's my basic right.
Sure that is your right. But why not just forfeit and save everyone the blood sugar? When the muslim competitor refused to go up against his Israeli opponent, at least he has the Palestinian issue cover to hide his fear of defeat by a Jew. Surely the Chinese can come up with something equally creative. :lol:

So you have no problems with lying. Got it...

You just can not force people from not giving up,that' s their choice.if you win a game unfairly,that's bad.but if you decide to give up a game,it won't hurt anyone and it is your choice.say if China claimed that our players got seriously hurt and can't compete on that day and decide to give up the match,can that be termed as match fixing???

quite a few don't mind cheating. I've seen plenty of examples at a university level as well

You just can not force people from not giving up,that' s their choice.if you win a game unfairly,that's bad.but if you decide to give up a game,it won't hurt anyone and it is your choice.
Then do the least honorable thing: Forfeit. It mean you concede the match BEFORE it start. Is that too difficult a concept?

say if China claimed that our players got seriously hurt and can't compete on that day and decide to give up the match,can that be termed as match fixing???
If the player is honestly injured, then no. Else: You support lying.

so that's not match fixing,so China should've just quit that match.
You need a repeat? Fine: IF there is genuine injury, then there is no dishonor. Else: You support lying.

赛后中国于洋表示:“我们是第一次和他们打,加上明天就淘汰赛,我们小组已经出线,所以我们希望有更多的体力和精力面对明天的淘汰赛。

与以往奥运会只有淘汰赛不同,本届奥运会采用了先小组赛、后淘汰赛的新赛制。在本场比赛之前,于洋/王晓理和郑景银/金荷娜均获得两连胜,他们之间的胜者将获得小组第一。

“我们非常希望能够在每场比赛中给观众带来精彩表现,但如果像上一届奥运会,每一场都是淘汰赛,我们自然都会全力以赴,但这一届是小组赛,而且我们已经出线,不想把更多的体力和精力耗在小组赛中,”于洋说。

于洋坦言:“作为职业运动员,我们很无奈。但我们要拿好的成绩,所以我们要保存体力,希望接下来的三场比赛中发挥得更好。”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom