What's new

Chinese and Korean players throw match: Olympic shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a repeat? Fine: IF there is genuine injury, then there is no dishonor. Else: You support lying.
we're used to watching you giving them physics lessons, now the day has come to give them lessons in ethics. mega facepalm

After the match China, Yang said: "We are the first and to play, plus tomorrow knockout, our team has to qualify, so we hope to have more strength and energy to face tomorrow's knockout.

Previous Olympic Games only knockout, the Olympic Games with the first group stage, after the elimination of new competition system. Before the game, ocean / Wang Li and Cheng King Silver / Kim Ha Neul won two in a row, the winner will receive their group.

"We very much hope that the excellent performance in every game to the audience, but if like the previous Olympic Games, every game is the playoffs, we naturally will go all out, but this term is the group stage, and we have outlet, do not want to put more strength and energy consumption in the group stage, "Yang said.

Yu Yang, admits: "As professional athletes, we are helpless, but we bring good results, so we need to save energy, the next three games to play better."

match fixing is prevalent in US and India,we only try to save energy and maybe choose opponents,it's so common in all sports events,next time maybe we should just quit that match,simple and easy,wont get tons of whines from those weaklings who never have a chance to advance in sports events.

match fixing is prevalent in US and India,we only try to save energy and maybe choose opponents,it's so common in all sports events,next time maybe we should just quit that match,simple and easy,wont get tons of whines from those weaklings who never have a chance to advance in sports events.

Its horrifying that you are supporting antics of your players. Atleast some self introspection is desperately needed here

Its horrifying that you are supporting antics of your players. Atleast some self introspection is desperately needed here

I m perfectly for it,I was once an athlete myself and a big sports fan,I saw so much of that in all international sports arena.it's just so common to choose your next opponent if you played well and are in a very advantageous position.

I m perfectly for it,I was once an athlete myself and a big sports fan,I saw so much of that in all international sports arena.it's just so common to choose your next opponent if you played well and are in a very advantageous position.
lack of morals isn't exactly surprising. inside a sports arena or outside

international yeh yeh here we go.. u seen it a lot in chinese sports.. but u were never good enough to make it on the international stage... dont try lying in here

i too played a lot of sports.. i have even competed overseas in thailand with muay thai

i have seen a lot of stuff, but in competition people go out to win, they dont tank... you see most people way of thinking is, it doesnt matter if i face the best now or later, does not matter if i face my team mate now or later.. what matters is that i put in every effort, give my all and hopefully win.... they do not try to deliberately alter things to get an easier draw, unless of course WINNING gives them an easier draw

what you try to describe and do beijingwalker, is nothing short of corruption... your like a prize fighter who takes a dive to get a bit of extra cash.. you have no honor

Is Chinese football team in Olympics...hope they don't do this when they play.....

Last edited by a moderator:
international yeh yeh here we go.. u seen it a lot in chinese sports.. but u were never good enough to make it on the international stage... dont try lying in here

i too played a lot of sports.. i have even competed overseas in thailand with muay thai

i have seen a lot of stuff, but in competition people go out to win, they dont tank... you see most people way of thinking is, it doesnt matter if i face the best now or later, does not matter if i face my team mate now or later.. what matters is that i put in every effort, give my all and hopefully win.... they do not try to deliberately alter things to get an easier draw, unless of course WINNING gives them an easier draw

you do,you always do,why don't you just open this link and read??and see whose there doing that the most.Match fixing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olympic spirit is for losers, winners are grinners. I'm happy we did everything to make sure we win gold. No one cares about Olympic spirit after 4 years. only gold medal bragging rights to show who is the sports giant.

Indians won't understand this because they struggle to win any medal. The white mans arse lickers. The strong shall win while the weak and the meek will be nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom