What's new

Chinese and Korean players throw match: Olympic shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there was 1 Chinese team, 2 Korean teams and one Indonesian team throwing their matches. Why the hate on China and not the other countries?

They all deserve blame I think.

But there was 1 Chinese team, 2 Korean teams and one Indonesian team throwing their matches. Why the hate on China and not the other countries?

They all deserve blame I think.

Of course they do. Infact, that is what was pointed out in the first post till the Chinese started a mud-slinging match with India which is not even involved.

Anyhow, the majority of the blame must rest with the Chinese because they started it and their opponents responded accordingly.

I don't approve of such behaviour, and I condemn it fully.

Yet Indians love to sound like saints, even though their "women" athletes were found to be men.

BBC NEWS - Indian athlete who failed gender test

28008_S_santhi-soundarajan.jpg

Then of course we have the very recent example of another Indian athlete called "Pinki" who was actually a man pretending to be a female athlete in order to molest actual women.

How do you know that "Pinki"

"who was actually a man pretending to be a female "

The gender report are not made public yet.

"athlete in order to molest actual women."

Did Pinki confess so?

I'm pretty sure even the red book has limit to lying. :whistle:

Still!

what does your perception of : Indians loving to sound like saints, or an Indian athelete failing a gender test have anything to do with Chinese matchfixing? :lol:

Still!

what does your perception of : Indians loving to sound like saints, or an Indian athelete failing a gender test have anything to do with Chinese matchfixing? :lol:

They have this complex where they constantly need to compare themselves to their democratic, free neighbor to feel better about themselves.

choosing opponents are the very common practice in sports domain,it happens all the time,even in the biggest sport event the World Cup,all countries did that,if they have the luxury of being at that advantageous position to do so.

choosing opponents are the very common practice in sports domain,it happens all the time,even in the biggest sport event the World Cup,all countries did that,if they have the luxury of being at that advantageous position to do so.

No - it doesn't happen. Provide a source for this nonsense you continue to spew with impunity.

These Indian sore losers don't just have no medals, they also have no power in 2/3 of their entire country.

:no:

Damn - could be worse. We couldn't have the right to vote in 100% of the country. LOL.

No - it doesn't happen. Provide a source for this nonsense you continue to spew with impunity.

Damn - could be worse. We couldn't have the right to vote in 100% of the country. LOL.

you are so stupid,you should watch more sports,go google and find it out,it happens all the time.

They have this complex where they constantly need to compare themselves to their democratic, free neighbor to feel better about themselves.

pfft you guys are no different in these types of tactics on pdf and you know that:p:P:p:P:P

anyway shameful behavior by the athletes very shameful whether they be chinese americans or pakistani,s or indians its not right these guys need to be thrown out of the match and why would they do this the olympics are all abut do your best and if that best is the best amongst all you win medals its an athletes tester so why both sides were trying to throw matches and if match fixing has reached the olympics then might as well quit sports

but all of this aside that is no reason to go for a troll fest in this place just bcz a few athletes did this doesnt mean you have to post ridiculous videos and make troll posts its bad yes blame the players not the country

Indians have no Gold medals, and no power in 2/3 of their entire country, yet they still find the time to bash us. :no:

There were EIGHT women accused of "not trying their hardest", and two of them were Chinese badminton players. Is that the best you've got?

you are so stupid,you should watch more sports,go google and find it out,it happens all the time.

Let me explain to you how a debate works in a civilized world. You make a statement - the onus to back it up with sources rests on you. If not, then you are considered a liar who is talking trash. So provide a source for this "happens all the time". I am sure if there are such links then people like Ladbrokes would be interested.

Indians have no Gold medals, and no power in 2/3 of their entire country, yet they still find the time to bash us. :no:

There were EIGHT women accused of "not trying their hardest", and two of them were Chinese badminton players. Is that the best you've got?

Now repeating lies about Indians, justify "not trying their hardest", and two of them were Chinese badminton players? :lol:

Iss Chini ka dimak phir gaya re :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom