What's new

Chinese Aircraft Carrier Liaoning vs INS Vikramaditya

Indian noob.
Read this:
http://www.jeffhead.com/worldwideaircraftcarriers/varyag.htm
The Indian carrier is 45,000 MAX load.
Liaoning is 65,000-67,000 MAX load.
The Indian crap is not even in the same league as the Liaoning.
No Mig-29 will ever beat a Su-33.
The Russians are going for the cheaper Mig-29 junk as it's affordable for Russia.
J-15 is vastly superior to the Su-33.

LOL. Wiki is far more reliable as they verify the content by links. What is this "jeffhead" ... its a fan boy site.

So far all evidence suggest that Viki is 45,570 ton standard load and liao is 53,000 ton standard load. ................ No amount of propaganda is going to change reality :lol: This is not CCP controlled media, this is the internet in the free world.

J-15 is a junk even admitted by chinese scientist. They called it a 'Flopping Fish' :lol: ................ stop wasting time by posting nonsense.

LOL. Wiki is far more reliable as they verify the content by links. What is this "jeffhead" ... its a fan boy site.

So far all evidence suggest that Viki is 45,570 ton standard load and liao is 53,000 ton standard load. ................ No amount of propaganda is going to change reality :lol: This is not CCP controlled media, this is the internet in the free world.

J-15 is a junk even admitted by chinese scientist. They called it a 'Flopping Fish' :lol: ................ stop wasting time by posting nonsense.

:lol: dude, you don't even know who Jeff Head is. OMG.

He was in the US Navy and is one of the most respected members on SDF. He reveals very important information regarding the PLA a Navy and the US Navy. He still has very close connections with the US Navy and many of the people in intelligence community.

Wikipedia as a source? Maybe for gullible Indians but not for serious people.

The links in Wikipedia are laughable to say the least :lol:

You just need two B-52 bombers to take care of the Chinese AC. They have no guts anyway.

He was in the US Navy and is one of the most respected members on SDF. He reveals very important information regarding the PLA a Navy and the US Navy. He still has very close connections with the US Navy and many of the people in intelligence community.

Very true. I respect the Americans, they take your resources, and your women leave you in droves to get screwed by white men and you work like slaves to give Americans smartphones.

Americans are smart

You just need two B-52 bombers to take care of the Chinese AC. They have no guts anyway.

Very true. I respect the Americans, they take your resources, and your women leave you in droves to get screwed by white men and you work like slaves to give Americans smartphones.

Americans are smart

So you couldn't counter my arguments and thus you resort to white men screwing others :lol:

You should know better that a low IQ cannot counter a high IQ.

Just accept that the Liaoning is VASTLY superior to that indian piece of sh*t, and I'll let you go with your pride and dignity intact.

Sorry, I would still pick Wiki over a dubious Jeff head or Mark twain.

I guess Jeff Head has a secret mole in PLA navy :enjoy:

What next ? Jeff head says china has captured a Klingon battle cruiser ?

But funniest part is to see chinese quoting Americans to gain credibility :lol: .........that part is hilarious.

The fighters are based on the proven SU-27 family.

True India has the advantage in the fact that it has half a century of carrier experience but the Chinese will soon learn the game. Remember the inexperienced US Navy defeated the experienced Japanese Navy in WW2.

The Chinese carrier is 50% larger and hence will be a more powerful weapons system that the Indian one.

Bigger carrier doesnt mean much as long there is a marginal difference in fighters carried.

Bigger carrier doesnt mean much as long there is a marginal difference in fighters carried.
The Chinese AC is bigger and is better design for fast launch and recovery of its aircraft, than the INS Vikramaditya.

The INS Vikramaditya island placement will cripple/slow its ability to launch and recover its aircraft. Anyone who think the INS Vikramaditya is better design than the Liaoning is an idiot or have a low IQ.

The Chinese AC is bigger and is better design for fast launch and recovery of its aircraft, than the INS Vikramaditya.

The INS Vikramaditya island placement will cripple/slow its ability to launch and recover its aircraft. Anyone who think the INS Vikramaditya is better design than the Liaoning is an idiot or have a low IQ.

hey Mr high IQ, did I say anything about the carrier??? I dont give a shit about a carrier but what it carries, and if there is a major difference in that, we can debate.

LOL. Viki has proven Air traffic control, Landing guidance system, proven lift capabilities, proven operational capabilities and a proven aircraft that flys from it.

Liao has NONE of the above. ...........so much for IQ chinese :lol:

LOL. Viki has proven Air traffic control, Landing guidance system, proven lift capabilities, proven operational capabilities and a proven aircraft that flys from it.

Liao has NONE of the above. ...........so much for IQ chinese :lol:
That island in the middle of the deck is a bad placement there by slowing the launch and recovery of aircraft, the Vikramaditya has an elevators that are not located on the side but in the middle of the ship. You can not land or launch an aircraft while an aircraft is using the elevator, another bad design.

The Liaoning also have one more launch pad than the Viki.

Chinese are sad for couple of day due to American butt spanking. Their frustration can be seen here, not to mention only here at PDF they are allowed vent their frustration.

hey Mr high IQ, did I say anything about the carrier??? I dont give a shit about a carrier but what it carries, and if there is a major difference in that, we can debate.
If you don't give a shit about a carrier why would you give a shit about how much it carries.

Back
Top Bottom