What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Not sure if the the story is true or not. But the image is definitely created using a photo editor like Photoshop. The creator is too incapable to morph the border between the pasted object, ie. H-6K, and the background, leaving it very obviously unauthentic.
I've no problem of if the pictures or content is legit or not, people long enough in PDF knew i don't like getting into arguments with my Chinese brothers, i only having problem for denio's rude response with the post
In fact he was using source from this same person as source to support his own claim and call this so-called NO skill fanboy as friend
If only if deino just telling me its photoshop image, i will be more than happy to accept it, like i did in the 002 aircraft carrier thread which i was told its old pictures yesterday. i said thankyou and deleted my post

I've no problem of if the pictures or content is legit or not, people long enough in PDF knew i don't like getting into arguments with my Chinese brothers, i only having problem for denio's rude response with the post
In fact he was using source from this same person as source to support his own claim and call this so-called NO skill fanboy as friend
If only if deino just telling me its photoshop image, i will be more than happy to accept it, like i did in the 002 aircraft carrier thread which i was told its old pictures yesterday. i said thankyou and deleted my post

The first image is real while the second one is apparently photoshopped to support the author's claim of where he thought the first photo was taken.

In Chinese military, never take the photo too seriously. The text is always accurate while the photo there is just to illustrate the wording but not neccesary it depict or reflects exactly the wording..

Chinese military = Text/report > Photo/Video

That is why those who can't read Chinese but only know how see a photo knows very little of real progress of Chinese military.

For example, a credible Chinese text talks about DF-41 ICBM development but put a Topol-M photo. Non Chinese will assume its fake news or non credible. I can assure, take photo support with a pinch of salt. Most Chinese text wording reported from credible site are 99% accurate reflection about Chinese military.

Those who can't read Chinese or understand Chinese, better refrain from making too much comment from a Chinese text or video until you fully understand what's it talking about.

In Chinese military, never take the photo too seriously. The text is always accurate while the photo there is just to illustrate the wording but not neccesary it depict or reflects exactly the wording..

Chinese military = Text/report > Photo/Video

That is why those who can't read Chinese but only know how see a photo knows very little of real progress of Chinese military.

For example, a credible Chinese text talks about DF-41 ICBM development but put a Topol-M photo. Non Chinese will assume its fake news or non credible. I can assure, take photo support with a pinch of salt. Most Chinese text wording reported from credible site are 99% accurate reflection about Chinese military.

Those who can't read Chinese or understand Chinese, better refrain from making too much comment from a Chinese text or video until you fully understand what's it talking about.
Very well said! And it's the antithesis of "Pics or it didn't happen." :lol::P

And when there's no intention to prove anything, thus no credible visualization is released, the thing will just pass on... sometimes until next few years, until it sees the light :D Just get used to it... :coffee:

Btw with regard to to the long-range bomber exercises to the west Pacific, various references from the Chinese authority already stated very clearly that the PLAAF will conduct such long-range strategic bomber drills often and regularly, possibly few times in a month instead of the past, few times in a year. The message to every party concerned is very clear, learn to get used with China's Navy and Air Force drills in the West Pacific and any other international areas such as the Indian Ocean etc. Nothing particular, just accept those drills quietly.... just like the USA military has many drills everywhere...

So now ("图文来源:huitong"= pictures and contents from huitong) has became stupid fanboy with too much time and no talent
I'm sure or any real Chinese military fans will agreed that he's way more credible than you

What a plain stupid reply and why again this nasty penis-contest on who' the better Chinese military follower. I only noted that this image is a faje one, and in fact a badly done one too. I never said Huitong made that one ...

My rude response ??? Such a stupid image alone dies not deserve anything better than a rude response.... Even more since you specificly mentioned it as "real and no fake". That's my point.

I never said this event was faked, only the image is ... And fir that there us no need to discuss since it is a fact.

Deino

Last edited:
I only noted that this image is a faje one, and in fact a badly done one too. I never said Huitong made that one ...
The textbook example of idiotic reply is on you, don't you understand the "content and pictures from Huitong" meant huh? "you said its stupid fanboy low grade PS pic" tell me who's has became your stupid fanboy? the answer is plain simple=the author "Huitong" since the picture sourced from him correct?
How about just admitted you missed out the name of the source before you started leashing out with your insults?
PS, from now on, please leave me alone on the basis i did not violated any forum rules on this Chinese defense sub forum and i will do the same to ignore you. Thanks in advance

Oh, regarding this "Even more since you specificly mentioned it as "real and no fake".
Its straightly from Huitong content, I did not added ONE word of my own

Even more prof for stupidity if you are posting anything without checking its reliability.

Even more prof for stupidity if you are posting anything without checking its reliability.
Ok, i'm stupid but at least being a honest humble messenger that will only posting what's exactly on all original sources, not like someone having different idea with other's IP rights
Again, please don't quote me again or if you insisted with your rudeness, i shall be force to post some "facts" that you may not find it too comfortable to digest, thanks in advance one more time

I
I only noted that this image is a faje one, and in fact a badly done one too. I never said Huitong made that one ...
The textbook example of idiotic reply is on you, don't you understand the "content and pictures from Huitong" meant huh? "you said its stupid fanboy low grade PS pic" tell me who's has became your stupid fanboy? the answer is plain simple=the author "Huitong" since the picture sourced from him correct?
How about just admitted you missed out the name of the source before you started leashing out with your insults?
PS, from now on, please leave me alone on the basis i did not violated any forum rules on this Chinese defense sub forum and i will do the same to ignore you. Thanks in advance

Oh, regarding this "Even more since you specificly mentioned it as "real and no fake".
Its straightly from Huitong content, I did not added ONE word of my own
Ok, i'm stupid but at least being a honest humble messenger that will only posting what's exactly on all original sources, not like someone having different idea with other's IP rights
Again, please don't quote me again or if you insisted with your rudeness, i shall be force to post some "facts" that you may not find it too comfortable to digest, thanks in advance one more time

Simply shut up since ut irrelevant. You posted a faked image with the special addition of being real and not faked and all I did was to show you were wrong. Period and a fact you cannot deny.

That you obce again make some fuss on that only proves your ignorance.

As such I was not critisising this event not Huitong but plain and simple your inability to accept that the original message used a faked image you did not notice.

006eeefIly1fknr5opow4j31kw10t77g.jpg
006eeefIly1fknrgi54tpj31jk113doo.jpg
006eeefIly1fkose6ojv3j31kw11x7ob.jpg
006eeefIly1fkosh1c61fj31a70xtgqo.jpg
006eeefIly1fkoskkthhij31kw10bwmi.jpg
006eeefIly1fkosnhks98j31kw11x7cx.jpg
006eeefIly1fkot8fvzr5j31kw11xn2l.jpg
006eeefIly1fkou2d7dpwj31kw10cdng.jpg

ALL FOR SHIGATSE (XIGAZE)日喀则 ~~ THE GUARDIAN OF “THE ROOF OF THE WORLD” 世界屋脊 :enjoy:

Satellite image updated on 24 Aug shows 3 EA-03 recon UAVs, J-10, J-11, JH-7A, Il-76, Mi-17 were deployed at Shigatse airport via huitong.

Update: J-10s & KJ-500 AEW aircraft deployed at Shigatse airport on 20 Sept.

DNEiZEkX0AAsE6X.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom