What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Oh come on ! Why again these images ??? They all have been posted long, long ago by Yourself in the J-20 thread and this is not even an operational aircraft but only one in yellow primer.

I admire Your postings most of all but sometimes I have the feeling if there's nothing new out You only post random images You see in any random thread they fit just for the sake of posting??

Deino
We haven't seen a single new J-20 image in almost 3 weeks. At this point, any new image would quench our thirst, even if it isn't 2021

Oh come on ! Why again these images ??? They all have been posted long, long ago by Yourself in the J-20 thread and this is not even an operational aircraft but only one in yellow primer.

I admire Your postings most of all but sometimes I have the feeling if there's nothing new out You only post random images You see in any random thread they fit just for the sake of posting??

Deino
Ok, no more posting from me, i believed you're the most demanding so-called moderator on this forum that will expecting members the standard of posting like yourself which will be rewarded with money
Plenty of military sub forums on PDF kept reposting images or news articles without getting rude responses from other moderators

Ok, no more posting from me, i believed you're the most demanding so-called moderator on this forum that will expecting members the standard of posting like yourself which will be rewarded with money
Plenty of military sub forums on PDF kept reposting images or news articles without getting rude responses from other moderators

Why so much offended esp. since I directly admitted that I appreciate most of Your post.

I only cannot understand - and here You are wrong, others get their "call" in the same way like You - that You so often re-post images, that are either old, already posted more than one - sometimes even by Yourself - and in the wrong thread.

If You are now so much offended that You won't contribute anymore than I regret and do not understand Your decision ...
Otherwise You personnel insult is once again way off ...

Deino

Impressive video from the Shaheen VI exercise ... including a J-8F doing a barrel-roll ! :-)

+ J-11B from the 111. Brigade ... but why the hell arming such a formidable fighter with rocket pods !??

J-11B 72028 - 111. Brigade - Shaheen VI - 1.jpg

LuHan - A Childlike Heart Chasing the Dream MV (Sky Hunter Movie ending theme song)

Nice song :enjoy: Cannot wait to see this movie in cinema

Sky Hunter.jpg

Sky Hunter 3.jpg

Sky Hunter 4.jpg

Sky Hunter 6.jpg

Really Worth to watch, to know what is China's Air Force today !
After years of massif Modernization, China's Air Force today is Different from what you thought before.

Last edited:
This is real, not PS, six Chinese H-6K bombers passed by north side of Okinawa Island of Japan:china:
这不是PS的!中国空军轰-6K疑飞越冲绳岛南端
8月24日,东部战区空军航空兵某部约6架H-6K组成编队穿越宫古海峡首次赴日本四国岛南部海域进行远洋训练,显示出中国空军远洋训练又有新的突破。据@空军发布 的图片显示,H-6K编队右后方的远处出现若干陆地和岛屿的踪迹,研判有可能为冲绳岛南端,飞机当时由东北向西南方向飞行。由于该岛设有美军和空自的大型航空基地,因此这次对H-6K编队进行监视伴飞的飞机中很可能就有从空自那霸基地起飞的F-15J。图文来源:huitong
ydl8Cod.jpg
3fWwG13.jpg
Ac08FfZ.jpg
zvAKOEy.jpg
cuQLrsp.jpg

This is real, not PS, six Chinese H-6K bombers passed by north side of Okinawa Island of Japan.
3fWwG13.jpg

Oh my good. Once again a stupid fan-boy with too much time and no talent.

This image is such an obvious and sloppy photoshop, you can see the white background from where they cropped that H6 photo from original.

I really don' t understabd these stupid guys.

Deino

Oh my good. Once again a stupid fan-boy with too much time and no talent.

This image is such an obvious and sloppy photoshop, you can see the white background from where they cropped that H6 photo from original.

I really don' t understabd these stupid guys.

Deino
So now ("图文来源:huitong"= pictures and contents from huitong) has became stupid fanboy with too much time and no talent
I'm sure or any real Chinese military fans will agreed that he's way more credible than you

Last edited:
So now ("图文来源:huitong"= pictures and contents from huitong) has became stupid fanboy with too much time and no talent
I'm sure or any real Chinese military fans will agreed that he's way more credible than you

Not sure if the the story is true or not. But the image is definitely created using a photo editor like Photoshop. The creator is too incapable to morph the border between the pasted object, ie. H-6K, and the background, leaving it very obviously unauthentic.

Back
Top Bottom