upload_2017-11-11_18-22-33.jpeg

upload_2017-11-11_18-22-44.jpeg

upload_2017-11-11_18-22-55.jpeg

upload_2017-11-11_18-23-9.jpeg

upload_2017-11-11_18-23-23.jpeg

upload_2017-11-11_18-23-44.jpeg

y-20_airc_1510478567.jpg

Chinese Y-20 transport aircraft
Global Times on Friday ahead of 68th anniversary of the PLA Air Force on Saturday.

"The formation flights of the J-20 and Y-20 mean that their designs have been finalized, are ready for mass production and are combat-ready," Song Zhongping, a Phoenix TV commentator and military expert, told the Global Times Friday.

The official announcement of the finalization and mass production is still to be made by the PLA.

Training in formation is the aircrafts' second phase, with the first being standalone flights, Xu Guangyu, a senior adviser of the China Arms Control and Disarmament Association, told the Global Times Friday.

The J-20, a stealth fighter jet independently developed by China, was officially commissioned on September 28. The aircraft is the country's fourth-generation medium-to-long- range fighter jet, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

The Y-20, which made its maiden flight in July 2016, has a maximum takeoff weight of 200 tons, and is ideal for transporting cargo and personnel over long distances in diverse weather conditions, Xinhua reported.

Many pilots are able to fly new types of fighters, which means a few units of the PLA Air Force have multiple fighters and pilots who can fly different types of fighters.

Previously, Chinese fighter pilots could only fly a single type, Zhang Jingting, deputy director of the Chinese Flight Test Establishment, told the Global Times on Friday.

"The ability to fly different types of fighters could benefit the development and operational performance of weapons," Zhang said.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/21...eady_for_Mass_Production__Expert#.WggTMGiCxPY

I am not good at these things can you tell what is wrong here ???

I think this alone demonstrates the worst errors quite clearly... the radome/nose is a bad caricature of the real one, the canopy is a mess, the intake-area behind the canopy leading into the intake and wings ...

For me as if a third rate modeller was allowed to make that model.

FC-31V1 real vs bad model.jpg

I think this alone demonstrates the worst errors quite clearly... the radome/nose is a bad caricature of the real one, the canopy is a mess, the intake-area behind the canopy leading into the intake and wings ...

For me as if a third rate modeller was allowed to make that model.

View attachment 436629
Take it or leave it Deino. Accurate modelling is not part of any sales marketing for Chinese military consortium. No top military head will just reject your stuff just because of inaccurate modelling. Accurate description by one to one sales representative to head of delegate is the real key.

Take it or leave it Deino. Accurate modelling is not part of any sales marketing for Chinese military consortium. No top military head will just reject your stuff just because of inaccurate modelling. Accurate description by one to one sales representative to head of delegate is the real key.

I know and we already had this discussion with the conclusion that we both "agree to disagree" ... anyway IMO still the wrong way of marketing and that this model is plain wrong is beyond any discussion.

I know and we already had this discussion with the conclusion that we both "agree to disagree" ... anyway IMO still the wrong way of marketing and that this model is plain wrong is beyond any discussion.
That is you opinion but will not change anything about how AVIC market their sales and no impact on professionalism of sales marketing for China.

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2421691&extra=page=1

中国人民解放军西部战区空军某部澧县王家厂籍飞行员、飞行中队长黄鹏11月7日驾机飞行训练,突遭飞机事故,黄鹏为挽救保护战机,舍弃最佳逃生机会,最终英勇牺牲,年仅30岁。今天上午,黄鹏的英灵随家人从新疆和田空军某地启程辗转乌鲁木齐、长沙然后返澧。黄鹏是祖国的骄傲!是人民空军的骄傲!更是澧县人民的骄傲!!!

People's Liberation Army Air Force pilot Huang Peng died trying to salvage his J-11B when an accident occurred during a routine training on November 7th.

You can't blame Deino, Germans are very particular to details, preceision and accuracy, therein lies the difference in our technological level.

You can't blame Deino, Germans are very particular to details, preceision and accuracy, therein lies the difference in our technological level.
That has nothing to do with technology level. More to do with what is being prioritize. When you are running a project, there is not such thing called all areas of project that included marketing being prioritize and given equal sum of money to be carry out.

Back
Top Bottom