What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

I read that China's vast fleet of aging J-7 and J-8 interceptors might end up being converted into drones to serve as wingmen not unlike the prospective role for America's fourth generation birds. Hopefully that will be the case, as then we could put those high numbers into use.

JH-7A fighter bomber
rtul4oF.jpg
nyQOLMt.jpg
RBfQFbG.jpg

Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) "Outlook 2017" (中航工业2017畅想 撸起袖子加油干)
XE0bZN.gif

skaABNm.png

When will "J-15" deploy on our 2nd aircraft carrier patrolling, defending our territories?
vpLu18G.png

When will our J-20 formation combat ready?
UNEgQqb.png

When will Y-20 fly over our beautiful SCS islands?
ahwzVDb.png

When will AG600 be part of our national urgent supporting system
JsbJqLo.png

Lets all work harder to fulfill our "Chinese Dreams"
rb2L1ZK.png
aUdJMMB.png
qTplyCY.png

New PLA Paratroopers Corps: the 127th brigade, the 128th, the 130th, the 131th, the 133th, the 134th, special combat brigade, support brigade and aviation brigade.

The Training Regiment and the Drivers Training Regiment will be integrated with Guilin Papatroopers College at a later stage.

does anyone know that Chinese version of E2C will unveil its true face in few years time`````muhaha
few years ago they overturned the previous design, that event put negative shade on the projec, luckly under those people's endless effort, they started over again, and no more than two years, you lot will witness the result``please dont throw stones at me if you lot see it in June 2019 :enjoy::laugh:

H-6K with 2 "YJ-63" land attack cruise missiles
Description: The YJ-63 is an improved air-launched land attack cruise missile being developed by China. The missile featuring standoff range and precision strike capabilities.
WsBtT48.jpg
ZFDxdRY.jpg
nLuozNb.jpg

Can anyone help me with a translation !! What kind of celebration is this ?

Thanks in advance,
Deino

JH-7A celebration - 20170501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom