What's new

Chinese Aero Engine information thread

With the introduction of WS-10B on J-10C Chinese engine development has caught up to 2000s level US engine. WS-10B is on par with engines used in F-15E/K/SG. I give it about 5 to 10 years and WS-15 will be on par with engines used in F-22 and F-35.

Well, it's a shame India gave up moon lander, Mars lander, domestic Kaveri light jet engine to please the American masters when Modi joined quad in 2014 to fight China. At least China has a vibrant domestic high tech industry whereas India had to tear up its own domestic high tech industry to please the Americans the way Canada did.

Do you have the issue that we did not went your Russian master fof Engine? Inspite of earmsgking 16 bn USD for dngine, WS 10 can't run for more than 30 hours.

Do you have the issue that we did not went your Russian master fof Engine? Inspite of earmsgking 16 bn USD for dngine, WS 10 can't run for more than 30 hours.

WS-10B is superior to AL-31F previously used to power J-10C. WS-10B has more power 30,000 lb compared to 27,000 lb, and computerized fuel control. India Su-30MKI don't have engine as powerful as WS-10B.

WS-10B is superior to AL-31F previously used to power J-10C. WS-10B has more power 30,000 lb compared to 27,000 lb, and computerized fuel control. India Su-30MKI don't have engine as powerful as WS-10B.
WS 10 is superior to Al31F, J20 is superior to F22, HQ 9 is superior yo S400 yet China buys Su35, S400 etc.
WS-10A was failure. Could only do 30 hours reliably. WS-10B could do more than 10,000 hours reliably. WS-10B is major success of China's domestic jet engine industry. WS-10B was certified to power J-10C in 2019.

From 30 hours to 10000 hours. 33300% rise straight way. So far as farting from mouth is concern, nobody can beat 50 cent army.

WS-10A was failure. Could only do 30 hours reliably. WS-10B could do more than 10,000 hours reliably. WS-10B is major success of China's domestic jet engine industry. WS-10B was certified to power J-10C in 2019.

Can you please STOP posting unsubstantial BS? Either prove it or leave it, but a claim of having "more than 10,000 hours reliably" cannot be accepted only since you post it.

WS-10B is vastly improved over WS-10A. WS-10B is certified on J-10C. Replaces AL-31F.
then prove it using induction.

Man you have zero clue on anything and just keep pushing the outlandishing claims all over the show.

Can you please STOP posting unsubstantial BS? Either prove it or leave it, but a claim of having "more than 10,000 hours reliably" cannot be accepted only since you post it.
he needs to see a shrink; - i am serious - he has serious mental problems. We have asked moderators to clamp him down from covid forum permanently. between getting people killed, this kid needs to have his keyboard taken away.

WS-10B is vastly improved over WS-10A. WS-10B is certified on J-10C. Replaces AL-31F.

Yes, but by giving such data you are doing nothing but speculating. There is NO such an increase in reliability possible nor do we have any official confirmation for such specifications. So either prove it or stop it! :crazy: :hitwall:
he needs to see a shrink; - i am serious - he has serious mental problems. We have asked moderators to clamp him down from covid forum permanently. between getting people killed, this kid needs to have his keyboard taken away.

I'll try my very best but since I'm limited to moderate only in the Chinese section I cannot do much :fie:

Yes, but by giving such data you are doing nothing but speculating. There is NO such an increase in reliability possible nor do we have any official confirmation for such specifications. So either prove it or stop it! :crazy: :hitwall:

I'll try my very best but since I'm limited to moderate only in the Chinese section I cannot do much :fie:

Lol so you didn't ban him. Some Most of the stuff he posts make the Jai Hind folks blush.

Lol so you didn't ban him. Some Most of the stuff he posts make the Jai Hind folks blush.
He has become a walking public pandemic contributor from his fake theories. People can die from his stupidity. Banning him permanently is the right way from being a danger to himself and others; a permanent ban especially from Covid forum.

We are doing his mental health a favour by doing this; and avoiding deaths in this process.

He has become a walking public pandemic contributor from his fake theories. People can die from his stupidity. Banning him permanently is the right way from being a danger to himself and others; a permanent ban especially from Covid forum.

We are doing his mental health a favour by doing this; and avoiding deaths in this process.

Yes, but I cannot ban him, I can only give warnings and as long as most of his FAKED BS-threads are posted outside the PLA-section I cannot do anything. All you can do however is to report each of his BS.

Yes, but I cannot ban him, I can only give warnings and as long as most of his FAKED BS-threads are posted outside the PLA-section I cannot do anything. All you can do however is to report each of his BS.
Getting way off topic here.

Back
Top Bottom