What's new

Chinese Aero Engine information thread

Yes ... surely that "mystical-magical" WS-15 ... but since I found an image comparing 5 J-20 intake images and a similar text I would highly question this post, since it simply can't be that they were testing five different engines on five different J-20s ! That would be plain stupid and even more so many different suitable but different engines are simply not available.

Yes ... surely that "mystical-magical" WS-15 ... but since I found an image comparing 5 J-20 intake images and a similar text I would highly question this post, since it simply can't be that they were testing five different engines on five different J-20s ! That would be plain stupid and even more so many different suitable but different engines are simply not available.
Surely not WS-15.

Nice that You understood it indeed as a joke !
I know you have published some articles on English military magzines, and would you please give a guidance to a person like me for doing it like this?

I know you have published some articles on English military magzines, and would you please give a guidance to a person like me for doing it like this?

Hi my friend,
regarding Your question, I think the best way would be simply to contact the magazine You would like to publish in, tell them who You are and what's Your experience in that topic ... and wait for a reaction.

I did it this way for both the Combat Aircraft Monthly and Air International and added a report I already finished.

What magazines do You have in mind ?

Prior to these two I already worked for a German magazine (FliegerRevue) and here it was a bit different, a friend of mine - Tom Cooper, with whom I'm still working together - suggested this to me since he already worked for them and in parallel I was working together with Tony Buttler (Maybe You know his book on US, US and Russian secret projects ?) ...

As such, all the best,
Deino

PS: is there a way to start a PM conversation with You ?? I just tried, but the system told me I'm not allowed to start a conversation with You !????

Hi my friend,
regarding Your question, I think the best way would be simply to contact the magazine You would like to publish in, tell them who You are and what's Your experience in that topic ... and wait for a reaction.

I did it this way for both the Combat Aircraft Monthly and Air International and added a report I already finished.

What magazines do You have in mind ?

Prior to these two I already worked for a German magazine (FliegerRevue) and here it was a bit different, a friend of mine - Tom Cooper, with whom I'm still working together - suggested this to me since he already worked for them and in parallel I was working together with Tony Buttler (Maybe You know his book on US, US and Russian secret projects ?) ...

As such, all the best,
Deino

PS: is there a way to start a PM conversation with You ?? I just tried, but the system told me I'm not allowed to start a conversation with You !????
Thanks mate. I wi
ll check if I can start a conversation with you later.

WS-15 demonstrator engine delivered in 2011 :coffee::enjoy:

WS-15.png

The engine on J-20 is WS-15. Just becos is the nozzle looks like AL-31, doesn't mean it's AL-31.
No way a J-20 can be operational with a AL-31 engine.

sound like you already know what WS-15 look like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom