What's new

China's Xinjiang to ban burqas in public

I still remember that so many muslim members wanted to invade France when they banned Burka But since its China who did that, they are nowhere. Higher than a pole, deeper than a hole. lol

China has no problem with muslim world, we has never invaded muslim countries, what we did is within our nation, If you Indians want to be the champion of defending Muslim cause, why dont your kinds come to something about China?. You Indians are nothing but just buch of coward who like to spoil relation between other nations and stir up trouble.

China has no problem with muslim world, we has never invaded muslim countries, what we did is within our nation, If you Indians want to be the champion of defending Muslim cause, why dont your kinds come to something about China?. You Indians are nothing but just buch of coward who like to spoil relation between other nations and stir up trouble.
We have no problem with china having good relations muslims or for that matter any one,if you see the posts of Indians in this thread ,no one is saying anything about china or china banning burka,all the posts are for those throlls and hyprocrats who jump up and down,if something happens In India,for example you must have read the post in this form about a thread where some ministers where complaining about the quality of food in the canteen and one of the minister asks the canteen incharge to have a taste and brings the food near the incharges mouth and that incharge happens to be a muslim,the whole thing was in the video,i am not at all supporting the ministers here but that was enough for some members to cry,how the minorities are treated and oppresed in India.

I though you were a female.

467d736909ffff1e33ff28ad5ca296d2.png

We have no problem with china having good relations muslims or for that matter any one,if you see the posts of Indians in this thread ,no one is saying anything about china or china banning burka,all the posts are for those throlls and hyprocrats who jump up and down,if something happens In India,for example you must have read the post in this form about a thread where some ministers where complaining about the quality of food in the canteen and one of the minister asks the canteen incharge to have a taste and brings the food near the incharges mouth and that incharge happens to be a muslim,the whole thing was in the video,i am not at all supporting the ministers here but that was enough for some members to cry,how the minorities are treated and oppresed in India.

What ever discussion or troll thread that you guys encountered is not our problem, but the intention of some Indians here are pretty obvious, they're trying to spoil China-Pakistan relation but afraid of being caught, if you Indians are man enought why not show an example to muslim world on how brave Indians are to fight for muslim cause against China instead of lamentably crying about unfaire treatement by our Pakistani friends, you Indians are nothing but just a drama queens.

Mr Super brave 50 cent soldier, I know that money is good thing but still reading the post before replying them is not very bad idea.

Mr Super brave 50 cent soldier, I know that money is good thing but still reading the post before replying them is not very bad idea.

I guess 50 cent is much better than a worthless Indian, problably you will earn less than .5 cent for all your troll posts, I hope you can support your family with that...LMAO

I guess 50 cent is much better than a worthless Indian, problably you will earn less than .5 cent for all your troll posts, I hope you can support your family with that...LMAO

Yeah. Its very difficult to support our family because we can't post like brainless Chinese bot.

Hijab may be understood as the dignity of woman. Purdah is practiced to protect the dignity of woman.
Burqa is another shape of Pardah and practicing differently in Muslim countries. About topic, it's China's internal security measure to do what or not why our Indian brothers are so happy?:confused:
What if someone ban these ladies to stop doing Pardah in india or else in world?
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1418356085.782964.jpg

Thanks for your sympathy. Btw, I didn't know that Bot can have feeling.

Bot don't have feeling to Indians, we just go by the logical deduction...and you really think that you Indian deserve our sympathy?? since we're bot we don't really mean it :rofl:

What ever discussion or troll thread that you guys encountered is not our problem, but the intention of some Indians here are pretty obvious, they're trying to spoil China-Pakistan relation but afraid of being caught, if you Indians are man enought why not show an example to muslim world on how brave Indians are to fight for muslim cause against China instead of lamentably crying about unfaire treatement by our Pakistani friends, you Indians are nothing but just a drama queens.
I dont think you are naive enough to belive that few posts on PDF will effect china-pakistan relation.
Regarding India taking the muslim cause ,again you are being naive to belive to ,when the takadhars for muslim world are not bothered ,why would we.
Please quote me if you read the full post of mine and understand what i said,please dont reply for the sake of it.

This thread looks very cool and calm and having good discussion..
some obersration..
not many pakistanis posting
not many now saying muslim /islam in dnager
not many saying jihad is needed as our rights are snatched..
indian meber missing pakistani view on same and same standards if USA .. france .. ruissia does it..

Hijab may be understood as the dignity of woman. Purdah is practiced to protect the dignity of woman.
Burqa is another shape of Pardah and practicing differently in Muslim countries. About topic, it's China's internal security measure to do what or not why our Indian brothers are so happy?:confused:
What if someone ban these ladies to stop doing Pardah in india or else in world? View attachment 164239
---
pardha is tradition act/ custom.. thouge not adviciable not relgious act..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom