What's new

China's Xinjiang to ban burqas in public

China is the most anti-islam/anti-muslim country in the world.
Also the most racist nation for their targeting of uyghur ethnic group

China is promoting "project beauty" in uyghur areas?.......muslims there should be beware of such projects, here in pakistan chinese are involved in prostitution particularly those of chinese massage centers. China's action remind me of soviets, who targeted islam by targeting muslim women, focusing on them.

what is the point of a clothing which hides away a female partially ( the indian dupatta or ghoonghat ) or fully ( the iran/afghanistan burqa )??

you talk of the rights of ladies, but the burqa denies the right of the lady to be seen as a existent citizen, it denies her visibility, it denies her the trust of men like me who would take her burqa as sign of hostility.

only men look fine with face and head covered... like the tawareg men below...

S0000734.jpg

Lol It does not deny her the right of anything if she is CHOOSING to do wear it. She can wear whatever the hell she wants, and it's no ones business.

If you take her burqa as a sign of "hostility", then that is your problem. If you act on this hostility, then have fun in jail.

Just a few hundred years ago all men and women around the world covered their heads with hats and scarves.

Just a few hundred years ago, millions of people were sold into slavery, there were full scale religious wars, people were constantly butchered for blasphemy, religious leaders spread terror and fear throughout the world..... etc etc etc.

People walking around with their bodies covered like do not fit into a modern democratic society. And even the threat that male family members force women to wear them is unacceptable.

BTW: Why exactly do women have to wear them? Is is because people think that women need to hide their "seductive elements"? Isnt that demonizing women on a large scale? Can such thinking ever fit into a democratic society ?

Seldom do I praise cheen, but this is praiseworthy news. burkha is oppression and is not fit for the modern day.

I still remember that so many muslim members wanted to invade France when they banned Burka But since its China who did that, they are nowhere. Higher than a pole, deeper than a hole. lol

i see it a as a conspiracy by chinese govt. to sell more beauty and cosmetic products.

you should ask mods to merge threads.

burqa or dupatta or ghoonghat... they are against nature.
apni maa behan ko nanga bhejta ho ga tu to phr ?begairat apnay country ki history pr tujay pta chal jaye ga k ghungat or dupatta hum apni aourat ki hifazat k liaye krte hain

Let's see how the reaction compares to that of when France and Belgium banned them.

nanga ghumaya kr apni maa beti ko pehlay india rape capital hai or agay chla jaye ga

in pakistan we not force any women to wear burqa or scarf women have rights to wear what they want but still 70% pakistani girls wear burqa half just head cover and half naqab burqa

Umm.. that is exactly what I'm saying.

There is no place for religion in Communism! If they follow countries rule people must abandon all religious practices.

Banning burqa in public may be good step and will be a stepping stone of public safety. You'll never know what’s hidden in cloak a real women or a terrorist with kill switch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom