What's new

China's work force is set to decline 30% by 2050

Most so-called minority people are so "fake".
They may have 90% Han blood and 10% Tujia blood, but in ID it is said Tujia.
For favoured policy :D
I met one in junior middle school.
But..My father's ID card has changed,so do I.(原因一言难尽,也不想说,小事)

Don't call everyone Han! Call others by some more neutral terms like Huaren which is accomodating to others.

Also this is what I said to Nihongjin. That there are only three ethnicities essentially: Chinese, Tibetans, and Uygurs. (Tibetans and Uygurs are not assimilated)
According to Dr.Sun, there are 5 major groups, Han, Tibet, Mongol, Hui and Uyghur.

For favoured policy :D
I met one in junior middle school.
But..My father's ID card has changed,so do I.
Of course.
I should marry a Tujia or Miao. :p:

According to Dr.Sun, there are 5 major groups, Han, Tibet, Mongol, Hui and Uyghur.

Of course.
I should marry a Tujia or Miao. :p:
I think it's han,manchus,tibetans,mongols and muslims.you are obviously wrong.

Foreigner were not limited.
Family like mine,should pay millions of yuan to have the second child(father change his ID card to Han)

:coffee:NO

And very few white.
:lol:Dont talk in this mood.

Well I suppose the reason why my cousins are not affected is because they are automatically Japanese Citizens at birth. By Japanese Law of Jus Sanguinis, if a child has a father who is Japanese, the child is automatically citizen of Japan and protected by Japan. Tho my cousins live in China, they hold Japanese passport they just have Chinese permanent residency permit . Their mother is a Chinese citizen, however , and she doesn't speak Japanese that well. My uncle had my cousins enrolled in a Japanese primary education center in Guangzhou as well as brought them to Japan plenty of times before to see my grandparents when they were still alive . My grandfather used to smile and joke with my uncle and said , " You spread Watanabe Seed in China" LOL!!

As a southerner someone like dr sun may consider manchus are different from hans,but in fact manchus are much closer to han people than any other southern minorlities.Only muslims and tibetans are expational.

" You spread Watanabe Seed in China"
Then they r not pure Japanese..
It's good for them?

Either Miao, Dong or Tujia.
:smitten:I want to marry a pure Han,who must know more(or equal to) Han culture than me.
Oh,and must be cute:partay:

As a southerner someone like dr sun may consider manchus are different from hans,but in fact manchus are much closer to han people than any other southern minorlities.Only muslims and tibetans are expational.
You should seperate muslim to:1.Uighur 2.Hui 3.other kind people like Tajik.
Hui I met in Wuhan are okay,although women wear colorful turbans.
I think they r kind.
My physics teacher once told me one of our teachers is Hui,and he dont eat pork.

Secret..:p:

8-)U should try ur best.

My mother's side is Ainu Japanese, actually. My father's side is not, father's side is of Watanabe Clan in Japan. Ever heard of Watanabe? It is an ancient clan, as old as the Abe clan, it originates since the Yamato period.

My father's family have a large shrine in Sapporo, and from it I can trace back my ancestor from 9th century CE.

Then they r not pure Japanese..
It's good for them?

:smitten:I want to marry a pure Han,who must know more(or equal to) Han culture than me.
Oh,and must be cute:partay:

You should seperate muslim to:1.Uighur 2.Hui 3.other kind people like Tajik.

No they are not "pure" Japanese but I don't think it's an issue in our family. My dad married my mom who is Ainu ethnic. In fact I'm Half Ainu, half Yamato Japanese.

Btw, my cousins were very close to my grandmother. She always cry so bad whenever they leave and go back to Guangzhou . She always try to encourage my uncle to leave them in Japan. But my aunt doesn't want to leave her family in Guangzhou.

My uncle stays in China because he loves my auntie....

My mother's side is Ainu Japanese, actually. My father's side is not, father's side is of Watanabe Clan in Japan. Ever heard of Watanabe? It is an ancient clan, as old as the Abe clan, it originates since the Yamato period.

My father's family have a large shrine in Sapporo, and from it I can trace back my ancestor from 9th century CE.

No they are not "pure" Japanese but I don't think it's an issue in our family. My dad married my mom who is Ainu ethnic. In fact I'm Half Ainu, half Yamato Japanese.

Btw, my cousins were very close to my grandmother. She always cry so bad whenever they leave and go back to Guangzhou . She always try to encourage my uncle to leave them in Japan. But my aunt doesn't want to leave her family in Guangzhou.

:woot:
Okay,I have introduced this website to my pure Han friend(have a genealogy since Yuan Dynasty)
※He can know who is his ancestor by this genealogy.
He likes China's history,I really admires him.I learned a lot from him.
Maybe after some time u can talk with him.

Last edited:
:woot:
Okay,I have introduced this website to my pure Han friend(have a genealogy since Yuan Dynasty)
He likes China's history,I really admires him.I learned a lot from him.
Maybe after some time u can talk with him.

Awesome! Tell your friend I said

Nei Hao Ma!

So,look!
International marriage is terrible both in mental and in distance..:hang3:

Nei Hao Ma!
Okay:yes4:
→Ni hao.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom