What's new

China's vulnerability in Malacca Strait

I think Malaysia should

- Allied with India
- Send all Chinese to China, Taiwan or Singapore, and accept more Indian to Malaysia.

Then this hope will occur

Malaysian population :

Malay - 60%
Chinese - 26%
Indian - 8%

The relationship between China and India are not as it was in 1962, they have impoved a lot and both of them know that any kind of conflict is going to effect both of them so its in both countries intrest to work toward progress and i appreciate china for the way they are aquiring their goals :enjoy:

Definatly there could be no comparision between both navys, India can give a hard time to chinese but china is way ahead compared to India in militart capabilies.

I think Malaysia should

- Allied with India
- Send all Chinese to China, Taiwan or Singapore, and accept more Indian to Malaysia.

Then this hope will occur

Malaysian population :

Malay - 60%
Chinese - 26%
Indian - 8%

No value add to the discusson.

The relationship between China and India are not as it was in 1962, they have impoved a lot and both of them know that any kind of conflict is going to effect both of them so its in both countries intrest to work toward progress and i appreciate china for the way they are aquiring their goals :enjoy:

Definatly there could be no comparision between both navys, India can give a hard time to chinese but china is way ahead compared to India in militart capabilies.

Very true, India or China are growing busy in helping their people to have better life. Despite recent growth both countries (sp India) have mammoth task ahead to get it's citizens to the level of developed countries. It would be nonsense if any one of these country talks war.

But, when we talk about power projection both India and China are not capable to launch and sustain offensive far away from their waters. So if it comes to securing supply lane in Malacca strait India has upper hand.

don't be worry about China,
We can pipe oil from Myanmar to Yunan,(province of China)

JetLi,
Even if the pipeline is complete, we still need to guard the sea lane on Indian ocean. The biggest part of imported crude oil are from Gulf and Africa.

Are we vulnerable at Malacca Strait? If the US is blocking the sea lanes, yes! But I don't think Indians can make up to the topic. In the case that Indians are blocking the sea lanes China can attack and take over the eastern part of India, from Tawang all the way down to the Indian ocean. It opens up a corridor for Chinese to deploy military forces there. As an alternative PLA may also create or occupy a corridor area from Burma and set up military bases along the Burmese coast. On the other hand Malacca Strait is well within the range of Chinese navy and air strike capability. How can Indian navy block the Strait?

Indians do have a few fancy military equipments. But India has no capacity of military industry at all and thus can hardly hold a sustainable war with China.

Indians don't have anything to be proud of in their history of war. Am I wrong?

@yh1
you get to point. The threat doesn't come from India, but rather from US. This sea lane is China's weak point, that's why the pipleline from central Asia and Myamar are important.

Are we vulnerable at Malacca Strait? If the US is blocking the sea lanes, yes! But I don't think Indians can make up to the topic. In the case that Indians are blocking the sea lanes China can attack and take over the eastern part of India, from Tawang all the way down to the Indian ocean.
It opens up a corridor for Chinese to deploy military forces there. As an alternative PLA may also create or occupy a corridor area from Burma and set up military bases along the Burmese coast. On the other hand Malacca Strait is well within the range of Chinese navy and air strike capability. How can Indian navy block the Strait?
Indians do have a few fancy military equipments. But India has no capacity of military industry at all and thus can hardly hold a sustainable war with China.

You must be on drugs!!! :lol:

Yes, you are wrong by wide margin. You must buy or google History on Indian subcontinent before posting these stupid comments.

Did you forgot how your brave armies abandoned city after city to the Japanese, leaving the innocent people to get killed and women mass r*ped ? The only reason China is a permanent UN SC member is that almost everybody mass-PWNED you in the WW2. All Chinese did in the World war was getting killed/r*ped in millions.

That was the only achievement you made. When the world showed mercy at you, you came out as the devil, murdering millions of minorities by blaming them as 'counter-revolutionaries'.

When comparing that to Indian soldiers you will see that even when they were fighting under the British they never surrendered , and got murdered when they refused to fight for the Japanese. That's bravery.

Last edited:
don't be worry about China,
We can pipe oil from Myanmar to Yunan,(province of China)

Good point, but China still have to depend on oil from Gulf. So Chinese shipping lanes still remains venerable.

Are we vulnerable at Malacca Strait? If the US is blocking the sea lanes, yes! But I don't think Indians can make up to the topic. In the case that Indians are blocking the sea lanes China can attack and take over the eastern part of India, from Tawang all the way down to the Indian ocean. It opens up a corridor for Chinese to deploy military forces there. As an alternative PLA may also create or occupy a corridor area from Burma and set up military bases along the Burmese coast. On the other hand Malacca Strait is well within the range of Chinese navy and air strike capability. How can Indian navy block the Strait?

You are claims are grossly wrong and undermines the facts. Sounds like mare rant. :disagree:

@yh1
you get to point. The threat doesn't come from India, but rather from US. This sea lane is China's weak point, that's why the pipleline from central Asia and Myamar are important.

Its does not takes a mammoth to disturb a shipping lane and block it temporarily. Somalia is an good example, what bunch of few goons are/ were able to achieve is not hidden from any one. An organized force definitely can do more damage and this does not require supper carries.

Did you forgot how your brave armies abandoned city after city to the Japanese, leaving the innocent people to get killed and women mass r*ped ? The only reason China is a permanent UN SC member is that almost everybody mass-PWNED you in the WW2. All Chinese did in the World war was getting killed/r*ped in millions.

That was the only achievement you made. When the world showed mercy at you, you came out as the devil, murdering millions of minorities by blaming them as 'counter-revolutionaries'.

When comparing that to Indian soldiers you will see that even when they were fighting under the British they never surrendered , and got murdered when they refused to fight for the Japanese. That's bravery.

You should have longer memory of being slaved, ruled and colonized in your history. Bravery? You really make me laugh. Forgot how many Indians soldiers surrendered to Chinese in the 1962 war?

Lots of Indians like you are just jealous about China's achievement and can't get rid of that inferiority complex. Take care!

Good point, but China still have to depend on oil from Gulf. So Chinese shipping lanes still remains venerable.

Yes, but not under potential Indian military threat.

You are claims are grossly wrong and undermines the facts. Sounds like mare rant. :disagree:

Did I sound like an Indian talking? Our claims may be absurd to confront naval forces of US, Russia and etc. It's reasonable when it comes to India.

Its does not takes a mammoth to disturb a shipping lane and block it temporarily. Somalia is an good example, what bunch of few goons are/ were able to achieve is not hidden from any one. An organized force definitely can do more damage and this does not require supper carries.

On the contrary a weak military blockade wud mean an easier or better target for military strikes.

Back
Top Bottom