What's new

China's nuclear warheads should match the US and Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the 1990's to now China has received alot of assistance from Russia.

China's Missile Imports and Assistance From Russia

Yeah, it makes sense since China has suffered the political disaster in the late era of Mao, our industrial foundation was very weak compared to the Superpower USSR.

Of course you guys can look down China right now as we are still lagged behind in some area. But we have the opportunity of a booming economy as the rest of the World still suffered from the economic depression. With a huge amount of GDP, we can do much more than that we did not dare to dream decades ago.

The economy is the backbone of the military power. For example, America lagged behind in term of the rocket technology in 1950s, yet it managed to move ahead of USSR as being the first nation made its moon landing. Being an economic powerhouse which gave America tremendous advantage over the weaker economic USSR in this space racing.

Of course in the near future when China surpasses USA in term of the GDP, you will see the same pattern.

That's maybe true in 1950s, after that Soviet Union didn't provide the technical help anymore in the Era of Sino-Soviet Split. Also that Chairman Mao was quite unhappy at Khrushchev decided to withdraw the Soviet scientific crews from China and unwilling to share the technology of its nuclear plant and submarine.

Honestly, I think Chinese's rocket/missile has more American technology in its origin than that of the Soviet's.

This guy plays the main role for the foundation of the modern Chinese Rocket technology. And he was once an elite scientist who worked for the American government.

Qian Xuesen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you are free, kindly go through this thread. It contains lot of information summarized at one place...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...sistance-chinas-nuclear-missile-reactors.html

Hey ptldM3, you sound like an ungrateful Ruskie. Just think how many billions of dollars Russia received from China so that the Ruskies can buy beemer, mbz, vodka, etc.?

No the Chinese are ungrateful the only thing i hear from Chinese members is how Russia is weak and poor and how China is stronger than Russia and even the US, i have also had Chinese members use racial slures against me...i was playing nice guy until 50 cent queen started trying to degarade Russia and at the same time put China on a golden plater.

They are many reasons and your reason may not be the right one.

And 50 cent qeeens reasons are right? BTW there is a quote button on the lower right screen.

<And 50 cent qeeens reasons are right?>
Both could be wrong?

<BTW there is a quote button on the lower right screen.>
Thanks, I prefer my quote signature (it's copyright or trademark you know. LOL).

No the Chinese are ungrateful the only thing i hear from Chinese members is how Russia is weak and poor and bla bla bla i have also had Chinese members use racial slures against me...i was playing nice guy until 50 cent queen started trying to degarade Russia and at the same time put China on a golden plater.

And 50 cent qeeens reasons are right? BTW there is a quote button on the lower right screen.

Well, only few Chineses made some verbal slurs which is physically harmless. But what happened when there are overwhelming racial crimes committed by Russian skinheads against the oversea Chinese students?

Have you ever visited China? I think the Chinese people who made racial slurs might be those from Northeast China who shares its border with Russian Far East. Because Russia has taken huge chunk of outer Manchuria from the late Qing Dynasty which they believe it should belong to the three Northeast provinces of China.

I have to say that the ordinary Chineses from South don't know very much about Russians.

<. But what happened when there are overwhelming racial crimes committed by Russian skinheads against the oversea Chinese students?>

Here is a list of incidents committed by the skin heads:
March 25, 2006: A 9-year-old mixed-race girl beaten and stabbed in the face and neck in St Petersburg.

March 24, 2006: A 34-year-old Ghanaian man beaten up in the Kolpino suburb of St. Petersburg.

March 22, 2006: A Russian court finds eight defendants guilty of "hooliganism" in connection with the 2004 stabbing death of a 9-year-old Tajik girl in St. Petersburg. A ninth defendant is acquitted. The verdicts are described by activists as "a moral catastrophe."

February 5, 2006: A man from Mali was stabbed to death in St. Petersburg.

Aleksandr Koptsev in court on March 21 (TASS)
January 11, 2006: A 20-year-old skinhead burst into Moscow's main synagogue and stabbed eight people with a hunting knife before he was wrestled to the floor and disarmed. Twenty-one-year-old Moscow resident Aleksandr Koptsev was sentenced to 13 years in prison on March 27.

January 9, 2006: Several Sudanese citizens, graduates of the Voronezh Medical Academy, attacked. Voronezh has seen numerous racially motivated attacks in recent years, including the deaths of two foreign students. In 2005, citizens of Angola, Guinea-Bissau, China, Peru, and Rwanda reported attacks.

December 25, 2005: Kanhem Leon, a student from Cameroon, is stabbed to death by skinheads in St Petersburg.

November 13, 2005: Timur Kacharava, an antifascist philosophy student and musician, is stabbed to death by skinheads in St Petersburg.

October 9, 2005: A student from Peru is killed in Voronezh on October 9, 2005. A group of about 20 youngsters attacked the 18-year-old student and his friends.

March 28, 2005: Assailants in St. Petersburg attack Angolan, Bangladeshi, and Chinese students in three separate weekend incidents.

January 14, 2005: Two rabbis attacked and beaten in downtown Moscow.

Khursheda Sultonova was stabbed to death in St. Petersburg on February 9, 2004 (courtesy photo)
October 14, 2004: A 20-year-old Vietnamese student is stabbed to death by skinheads in St Petersburg.

June 21, 2004: Nikolai Girenko, one of Russia’s leading experts on racism and xenophobia, is shot dead through the door of his apartment.

February 9, 2004: A gang of teenaged skinheads stabs to death a 9-year-old Tajik girl, Khursheda Sultonova, in St Petersburg.

< I think the Chinese people who made racial slurs might be those from Northeast China who shares its border with Russian Far East. Because Russia has taken huge chunk of outer Manchuria from the late Qing Dynasty which they believe it should belong to the three Northeast provinces of China. >

The Sino-Soviet border was a legacy of various treaties between the Qing Dynasty and the Russian Empire, the Treaty of Aigun and the Treaty of Beijing, in which Russia gained over 1*million km² (400,000*mi²) of territory in Manchuria at China's expense

<I have to say that the ordinary Chineses from South don't know very much about Russians.>

This is absolutely true.

<. But what happened when there are overwhelming racial crimes committed by Russian skinheads against the oversea Chinese students?>

March 25, 2006: A 9-year-old mixed-race girl beaten and stabbed in the face and neck in St Petersburg.

March 24, 2006: A 34-year-old Ghanaian man beaten up in the Kolpino suburb of St. Petersburg.

March 22, 2006: A Russian court finds eight defendants guilty of "hooliganism" in connection with the 2004 stabbing death of a 9-year-old Tajik girl in St. Petersburg. A ninth defendant is acquitted. The verdicts are described by activists as "a moral catastrophe."

January 11, 2006: A 20-year-old skinhead burst into Moscow's main synagogue and stabbed eight people with a hunting knife before he was wrestled to the floor and disarmed. Twenty-one-year-old Moscow resident Aleksandr Koptsev was sentenced to 13 years in prison on March 27.

January 9, 2006: Several Sudanese citizens, graduates of the Voronezh Medical Academy, attacked. Voronezh has seen numerous racially motivated attacks in recent years, including the deaths of two foreign students. In 2005, citizens of Angola, Guinea-Bissau, China, Peru, and Rwanda reported attacks.

December 25, 2005: Kanhem Leon, a student from Cameroon, is stabbed to death by skinheads in St Petersburg.

November 13, 2005: Timur Kacharava, an antifascist philosophy student and musician, is stabbed to death by skinheads in St Petersburg.

October 9, 2005: A student from Peru is killed in Voronezh on October 9, 2005. A group of about 20 youngsters attacked the 18-year-old student and his friends.

March 28, 2005: Assailants in St. Petersburg attack Angolan, Bangladeshi, and Chinese students in three separate weekend incidents.

Khursheda Sultonova was stabbed to death in St. Petersburg on February 9, 2004 (courtesy photo)
October 14, 2004: A 20-year-old Vietnamese student is stabbed to death by skinheads in St Petersburg.

June 21, 2004: Nikolai Girenko, one of Russia&#8217;s leading experts on racism and xenophobia, is shot dead through the door of his apartment.

February 9, 2004: A gang of teenaged skinheads stabs to death a 9-year-old Tajik girl, Khursheda Sultonova, in St Petersburg.

Dude, there are people like that EVERYWHERE!!! You can't just say that Russia only has skin heads, there in Germany, Italy, U.S.A, Poland, England, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world. There will be murder everywhere, no matter where you go. Stop your B.S. I could post the same on any country, why deos that make it different with Russia?

<Dude, there are people like that EVERYWHERE!!! You can't just say that Russia only has skin heads, there in Germany, Italy, U.S.A, Poland, England, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world. There will be murder everywhere, no matter where you go.>

Oh here comes Mussolini. I guess that makes it OK right?

BTW, if the skinheads would dare to do this in the US or Canada, they would pay.

<Stop your B.S. I could post the same on any country, why deos that make it different with Russia?>

What BS? I am confirming that skinheads not only exists in Russia but also actively engaging in murderous acts in responding to someone's post.

No the Chinese are ungrateful the only thing i hear from Chinese members is how Russia is weak and poor and how China is stronger than Russia and even the US, i have also had Chinese members use racial slures against me...i was playing nice guy until 50 cent queen started trying to degarade Russia and at the same time put China on a golden plater.

thanks for attacking all chinese. i was standing up for russia, but i guess that's a poor choice. maybe it has something to do with inherent white racism. americans cutting russia in the gut and robbing russia blind, that's A-OK! but china wants to negotiate for land back? nooooo way~ evil selfish chinese!

btw, russia didn't give us jack s* from 1960-1991. we bought your weapons for 15 years, k. now we don't buy anymore. what's the issue here? it's not like we stole them, we paid for them and now they're ours. thanks for the business.

thanks for attacking all chinese. i was standing up for russia, but i guess that's a poor choice. maybe it has something to do with inherent white racism. americans cutting russia in the gut and robbing russia blind, that's A-OK! but china wants to negotiate for land back? nooooo way~ evil selfish chinese!

btw, russia didn't give us jack s* from 1960-1991. we bought your weapons for 15 years, k. now we don't buy anymore. what's the issue here? it's not like we stole them, we paid for them and now they're ours. thanks for the business.

Very true.

Now you should realize that allying with the Russians against the Japanese was a blunder committed by the CPC leaders.

It would have been better if Eastern Russia had remained under Japanese rule.

Very true.

Now you should realize that allying with the Russians against the Japanese was a blunder committed by the CPC leaders.

It would have been better if Eastern Russia had remained under Japanese rule.

Interesting. It's interesting because this is what we see happening in the world today.

It is the Russian Slavs that violated, slaughtered, tortured and raped tens of millions of Sino-Asians and Tatars. It is them who are in the wrong, not us. Yet it is us who bear the brunt of the hardship and suffering, not them.

Asian people are extremely too kind and forgiving. If the crimes against humanity would have been inflicted upon any other ethnic-racial group, we would see a more violent revenge. Take for instance the Arabs, they perished under the crusades, but now they have expanded to occupy African land (and slowing by mass migration, occupying European land).

We are willing to SHARE our land with foreign invaders. However, it is the Caucasians who are unwilling to share their STOLEN LAND with the rest of humanity. Be grateful that Asians are humble and honest people.:smitten:

Interesting. It's interesting because this is what we see happening in the world today.

It is the Russian Slavs that violated, slaughtered, tortured and raped tens of millions of Sino-Asians and Tatars. It is them who are in the wrong, not us. Yet it is us who bear the brunt of the hardship and suffering, not them.

Asian people are extremely too kind and forgiving. If the crimes against humanity would have been inflicted upon any other ethnic-racial group, we would see a more violent revenge. Take for instance the Arabs, they perished under the crusades, but now they have expanded to occupy African land (and slowing by mass migration, occupying European land).

We are willing to SHARE our land with foreign invaders. However, it is the Caucasians who are unwilling to share their STOLEN LAND with the rest of humanity. Be grateful that Asians are humble and honest people.:smitten:

Whoever is Mongoloid or is having any Mongoloid ancestry is a Chinese to me.

This should have been the identity of Asians after world war II. But things went wrong. Only another world war can bring that.

The guy below is exactly what i was talking about in my PM.

Nice to see your are thanked for you racist views, I have been attacked by almost every Chinese member on this forum. It starts off by Chinese members claiming something foolish like the J-XX is superior to the PAK-FA and when i post a comment that they don't agree with, those same shamefull members call me/my country: rapists, murderers, theives, racists, whores, vodka drinkers, poor and on it goes.

Last edited:

June 21, 2004: Nikolai Girenko, one of Russia’s leading experts on racism and xenophobia, is shot dead through the door of his apartment.

< I think the Chinese people who made racial slurs might be those from Northeast China who shares its border with Russian Far East. Because Russia has taken huge chunk of outer Manchuria from the late Qing Dynasty which they believe it should belong to the three Northeast provinces of China. >

The Sino-Soviet border was a legacy of various treaties between the Qing Dynasty and the Russian Empire, the Treaty of Aigun and the Treaty of Beijing, in which Russia gained over 1*million km² (400,000*mi²) of territory in Manchuria at China's expense

<I have to say that the ordinary Chineses from South don't know very much about Russians.>

This is absolutely true.

You post such things everywhere??~~

The guy below is exactly what i was talking about in my PM.

Nice to see your are thanked for you racist views, I have been attacked by almost every Chinese member on this forum. It starts off by Chinese members claiming something foolish like the J-XX is superior to the PAK-FA and when i post a comment that they don't agree with, those same shamefull members call me/my country: rapists, murderers, theives, whores, vodka drinkers, poor and on it goes.
You are personal attacking now,most Chinese of this forum only read but reply,I rever replied you before,how can I bs you?Not "almost every Chinese member"~~

"I have been attacked by almost every Chinese member on this forum.&#8220;
No matter JXX is superior or not,it is clear that you attacked and BS the J-xx,you used the word" foolish",so the supporters of J-xx &#8220;attack&#8221; you ;Like when somebody say "T50 is a rubbish compare with the F-22",you will BS him too~~
&#8221; It starts off by Chinese members claiming something foolish like the J-XX is superior to the PAK-FA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom