What's new

China's nuclear warheads should match the US and Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time to respond to your endless rhetoric. Any intelligent person would realize that if your country can't manufacture a simple howitzer then any claim to being an industrial and technological power is silly. If you can't understand that logic then I can't help you.

You seem to think highly of Russia. Fair enough. Let's take a look at the ongoing-marathon 15-year Russian Bulava program and evaluate the missile with our own eyes.

Here's the first one that occurred over Norway. For those of you, like me, who prefer videos to reading long articles.

YouTube- UFO-like lights over Norway 'not linked' to failed Russian missile

YouTube- Ð�ЛО или запуÑ�к ракеты?

""The first rocket UFO was so much fun, the Russians fired off another one as an encore!" Oberg wrote."

Here's the second fireworks display over Siberia.

wow u pick up one missile and then start ur ranting....
why dont u reply to my earlier post.....

China is a baby in front of Russia and US...thats my only point...........thats why i made the post....now that i proved
i dont intend to make it India v/s China....

Yes just as your country switched master USSR to master USA during coldwar right?? :lol::lol:

Even though, after coldwar there are only little country has a master and india is one of them.:lol:

Yes you did..by backstabbing us??why cant you handle us now??still Tawang is with us..why not take it back??

We are trying to solve this using negotiation first, and chinese are peace lover unlike some country, we only use millitory power when there are no hope about negotiation. Is your post implied that you think south tibet is a part of china?:lol:

wow u pick up one missile and then start ur ranting....
why dont u reply to my earlier post.....

China is a baby in front of Russia and US...thats my only point...........thats why i made the post....now that i proved
i dont intend to make it India v/s China....

I know, your point is india is a grandsun in front of Russia and US.:lol:

I said many times, maybe china is weaker than any othre countries, but we are not the weakest as long as there is a country called india exist.:lol:At least, we handled india.
(case of wet dreams)
bro for ur poor logic let me explain a little more...
When u cant hadle a tiny isand how can u do anything to a big country like India......it exposes China's weaknesses and incapability....

We are trying to solve this using negotiation first, and chinese are peace lover unlike some country, we only use millitory power when there are no hope about negotiation. Is your post implied that you think south tibet is a part of china?:lol:

then use power coz Indian land is Indian land..u never going to get it...
if u want to save face in world community then accept it as Indian land asap....

(case of wet dreams)
bro for ur poor logic let me explain a little more...
When u cant hadle a tiny isand how can u do anything to a big country like India......it exposes China's weaknesses and incapability....

So, the world is so strange, That just happened, Why?:rofl:, that is a fact thouthands indian soldiers just showed how to play "yoga" in front of PLA, what a amazing sight. Do you wanna see some video? I can make sure you will love that.:rofl:

I know, your point is india is a grandsun in front of Russia and US.:lol:

oh so u didnt undstn..so u need help..ok let me explain...
my point is China is a kid in front of Russia and US both...
and India-Russia are like brothers.....
We are proud of this friendship even if it means burning of hearts in ur Beijing....and sleepless nights for ur security personnel....

[There seems to be a lot of interest in comparing the U.S., China, and Russia. I have decided to re-post 3 comparisons from last year.]

In the high-tech field of advanced Aegis battlespace technology and direct-ascent ASAT (the precursor to national ballistic missile defense technology), China has already surpassed Europe, Japan, and Russia. The Europeans and Japanese buy their Aegis systems from the United States. The Russians can't build an Aegis-class system. When it comes to Aegis technology and direct-ascent ASAT, only China and the United States possess these two critical high-profile high-tech technologies.

Comparable to the Arleigh Burke class, China has deployed two Chinese Aegis destroyers with advanced active phased array radar (i.e. AESA). As far as I know, Russians are incapable of building an advanced Aegis-class destroyer.

SIGNAL Magazine - Reading Loud and Clear

"The People’s Liberation Army Navy recently introduced two domestically designed and built guided missile destroyers that include Aegis-type radars and related technologies. Known as Project 052C guided missile destroyers (DDGs), the ships feature Aegis-type phased array panels, vertical launch systems, long-range missiles and considerable command and control. These capabilities were not found on any previous Chinese-built DDGs.

The design of a lead ship with prototype Aegis radar, combat direction links and a vertical launch system (VLS) into a small 6,600-ton hull is an ambitious development. The smallest U.S. Navy Aegis ship with VLS is the 8,400-ton Arleigh Burke-class DDG 51. Russia had its Aegis-equivalent Sky Watch system only on 30,000-ton aircraft carriers. The nine years of sea test development prior to the U.S. Navy’s first installing Aegis on the warship USS Ticonderoga CG 47 indicates the complexity and the engineering effort necessary to build a successful Aegis system. The fact that the Soviet Union gave up on an Aegis system after years of frustrating problems on two warships also shows the extreme difficulties."

The only two countries in the world that build Aegis-class warships are US Lockheed Martin and China (see Type 052C (Luyang-II Class) Missile Destroyer - SinoDefence.com). The Japanese, Koreans, Spaniards, and Norwegian Aegis-class systems are purchased from the US. Japan Buys Another Aegis System In the following video, the second surface ship that you see is the Chinese Aegis-class ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
then use power coz Indian land is Indian land..u never going to get it...
if u want to save face in world community then accept it as Indian land asap....

:rofl:We dont need to do something to save face, india will help us do it just like they did in 1962.:rofl:

So, the world is so strange, That just happened, Why?:rofl:, that is a fact thouthands indian soldiers just showed how to play "yoga" in front of PLA, what a amazing sight. Do you wanna see some video? I can make sure you will love that.:rofl:
no i want to see, China having the guts to take on little Taiwan...and not tremling with fear...:rofl:

[Former post #2 from last year comparing U.S., China, and Russia]

Your claim is ludicrous. Only China has matched the United States in advanced Aegis-class AESA, direct-ascent ASAT, and advanced submarine-launched solid-fueled ballistic missiles (i.e. Julang 2 vs. Trident).

China has already conducted her first space walk. We have to wait until 2020-2025 to claim that China has matched the United States in manned spaceflight when we see a Chinese taikonaut land on the moon.

"Another launch of Russia’s Bulava missile ended with a failure." "Russia has held ten test launches of the Bulava rocket since 2003: five of them proved to be unsuccessful." "Experts say that several consecutive unsuccessful launches of the missile endanger the whole project." See Russia will not give up Bulava missile project despite yet another failed launch - Pravda.Ru

American publications believe the Julang 2 is comparable to the American Trident SLBM.

"The JL-2 is comparable in size and performance to the American Trident C-4 long-range multiple-warhead three-stage solid-fuel missile." See China hints at unveiling of new DF-41 ICBM - UPI.com or ANJA A THIRD EYE

"According to American experts, the JL-2, like China's intercontinental surface-to-surface Dongfeng-31 (DF-31), tested successfully this summer, is equipped with technology adapted from the Trident D-5." See China Prepares To Test New ICBM

Last edited:
oh so u didnt undstn..so u need help..ok let me explain...
my point is China is a kid in front of Russia and US both...
and India-Russia are like brothers.....
We are proud of this friendship even if it means burning of hearts in ur Beijing....and sleepless nights for ur security personnel....

So, that is your point. And the fact is india is a baby in front of china for all aspect. So, if you say china is a kid in front of Russia and US, they india would be a grandson of Russia and US.:lol:
BTW: Dont call your master brother.:rofl:

:rofl:We dont need to do something to save face, india will help us do it just like they did in 1962.:rofl:

u need to buddy..coz AP remains with India forever..worry about Tibet all the time...oops sorry i forgot that u almost do every second...:cheers:

no i want to see, China having the guts to take on little Taiwan...and not tremling with fear...:rofl:

RAHUL INDIAN, you ruined one of my threads last year and you're trolling again. How about going over to the Indian sub-forum and making as many anti-China threads as you like?

I have a feeling that ptldM3 will take this opportunity and disappear on me. I will never get to hear about Russia's impressive industrial and technological capability and the explanation for six consecutive 3M54E1 Klub missile test failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom