What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

5.jpg

Last edited:
On 18.1. Grey Boy2 had this one among new year greetings and it looks similar. Could it be a swing wing design?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinese-air-force-plaaf-news-discussions.84214/page-97
View attachment 416868

That's a pure fan-art !

I believe the spy photo of H-20 is real. :coffee:

Alone size-wise it is too small to be a bomber: With a length of 10.5m and a span of 15.5m it's even smaller than the X-47B. So either a subscale demonstrator or RCS-model or something different, but surely never the real H-20.

We should delete this H-X/H-20 stealth bomb thread, coz ppl just post fake news & fake pics here ... but i had proved the photo not PSed.

Sorry to contradict. I agree that we should take a hash discipline to avoid fakes being posted but I still not believe Your image as real.

Don't know if it's real or not, but that can't be the H-20. It looks too... American. If we take cues from the J-20, the H-20 will defintely look dissimilar to any Murican plane.

005G7dSHly1fic0c89zzej30qo10zgpj.jpg

005G7dSHly1fic0c7vufnj30qo10z78n.jpg

836025bagy1fic4a7my8ej20m80kwta7.jpg

Network rumors is just “Electromagnetic Characteristic Test Scale Model”……
Who knows?
Long ago, the official rumors that the words will be the first flight in 2017, God knows.:what:

Before the official video or clear picture comes out just the model or PS.:coffee:
Let's wash and sleep~
:sleep:

To be honest, I never even see why China would develop a Strategic Bomber, tactical bomber maybe, but I honestly do not see why China will need long range Strategic bomber in this stage of the air force progress.

Strategic bomber have 1 sole purpose only, that is to bomb a target that far away from you. Except that maybe you want to start a nuclear war with bomber, but we hardly do this anymore as we now got the ICBM.

So, by building a stealth strategic bomber fleet, Chinese Military are declaring an intention of bombing inter-continental strategic target, which does not make sense, especially after the Chinese are very keen on making their 2nd Arty corp. sharper.

However, when you come down and look at Chinese enemy list, almost all her enemy are near or even neighbour to China, then why would you need a Strategic bomber to begin with.

And if the bomber intended target is the United States, which mean a total thermonuclear war, then China again, don't need those bomber

So, is this a warning that China will now starting to **** off small country far away from China like the US now or it's just they **** their money off to something that do not have much of a use again??

If China are to build a air transport fleet or auxiliary air fleet, I would understand, but building a Strategic bomber at this stage, I don't really understand why

Exactly there is no sense making this aircraft when you have ICMBs. In real effect even the USAF still uses the b52 and b1, which are quite capable of doing the job.

This is just to project thier so called peaceful rise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom