What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

hKjt4LC.gif

PLAAF Spoke Person: PLAAF is very close to the entrance gate of strategic air force; also very close to the era of space technologies. PLAAF will accelerate its growth pace.
中国空军新闻发言人申进科大校20日发布这一信息时表示,空军在强军目标引领下砥砺奋进,全面推进转型建设,已经历史性地接近战略空军门槛、历史性地接近空天领域前沿。加快建设世界一流战略空军,需要牢固树立国际视野,加强国际军事交流,学习借鉴外军有益经验,提升部队实战化训练水平,增强空军在更加广阔的空间遂行多样化军事任务能力。

PLAAF Spoke Person: PLAAF is very close to the entrance gate of strategic air force; also very close to the era of space technologies. PLAAF will accelerate its growth pace.
中国空军新闻发言人申进科大校20日发布这一信息时表示,空军在强军目标引领下砥砺奋进,全面推进转型建设,已经历史性地接近战略空军门槛、历史性地接近空天领域前沿。加快建设世界一流战略空军,需要牢固树立国际视野,加强国际军事交流,学习借鉴外军有益经验,提升部队实战化训练水平,增强空军在更加广阔的空间遂行多样化军事任务能力。
Good! I think he insinuate that H20 bomber is gonna debut?

Good! I think he insinuate that H20 bomber is gonna debut?
I think so too.

His words regarding "strategic air force" implies that we may see H20 prototype soon; "era of space technologies" implies that PLAAF may deploy hypersonic space vehicles soon. I used to think such space stuff would be operated by Second Artillery/Rocket Force, but it seems I was wrong.

I think so too.

His words regarding "strategic air force" implies that we may see H20 prototype soon; "era of space technologies" implies that PLAAF may deploy hypersonic space vehicles soon. I used to think such space stuff would be operated by Second Artillery/Rocket Force, but it seems I was wrong.
Interesting! I wonder where is the line that separates these three forces:
  • PLAAF, them going strategic is a must, aka possessing capabilities in strategic airlift, strategic strike, but not so sure what their space capabilities ("历史性地接近空天领域前沿") mean.
  • PLARF (PLA Rocket Force), perhaps they are the one who will operate nuke-armed DF-ZF?
  • PLASSF (PLS Strategic Support Force). Sources said other than three info & cyberwarfare corps, they also have seven space warfare corps (军事航天部队), wonder what kind of offensive weaponry will they operate?

What's the source for this statement !?

Compared with the facility house, it is not a small one.

Indeed. Regrettable that "thing" is not visible at GE and my TerraServer-access is limited. Anyway by comparing with that taxiway and even if both images are not to the same size it has about 18m span.

strange UAV + J-20 at National Target Signature Research and Experimental Center - 3+.jpg

Back
Top Bottom