What's new

China's new launch rocket

Dude, stop spewing the BS.

What India did was two big fireworks last year, they can't even build a proper cryogenic engine.

China had 15/15 success last year, this year will be 21/21. Do you see the difference?

Long March 5 gonna launch in 2013 with 25 tons of LEO, and this one likely in 2015. And we will come up with something comparable to Ares V before 2020.

China did not have the Sanctions we had

Why would sanction affect us when we design and produce the rockets? Sanctions on you might do a world of hurt though.

Thats the point im making:

In the early stages of designing the GSLV booster for communications satellites, India struck a deal with Russia to provide hydrogen-fueled rocket engines and technical know-how.

The agreement was quashed in 1992 after U.S. authorities imposed sanctions on Glavkosmos, the Russian company providing technology to India. The United States feared the transfer of missile technology from the fractured Soviet Union to developing states.

India responded by purchasing seven readymade cryogenic engines from Russia and starting the design of an indigenous upper stage from scratch.

Officials planned another test flight of the Indian third stage in 2011, but that schedule was announced prior to Saturday's launch accident. ISRO calls the second-generation all-Indian rocket the GSLV Mk.2.

"China did not have the Sanctions we had "

You sure it's not the other way round?

China is part of the UN security council and a declared accepted nuclear power, India on the other hand during the cold war was very much in the Soviet camp and had sanctions placed after the 1st atomic blast we conducted back in the 1970's

Are you kidding me? China did launch 15/15 in a single year.

India performed 2/17 from years 1993-2010.

I have already said India can not help China in anything that it can help it self with. India had two failures from 1993-2010, not 2 success out of 17. Its only recently that India had the capability and the financial backing to launch satellites into orbit. And its only doing one or two a year. Maybe in 10-20+ years it can launch 15 a year. I never said India is better then China, so cool down buddy. Its not that a head in the game yet, its almost just starting to get into a good position.

China is part of the UN security council and a declared accepted nuclear power, India on the other hand during the cold war was very much in the Soviet camp and had sanctions placed after the 1st atomic blast we conducted back in the 1970's

More nonsense.

i think you missed the part where china was sanctioned by both the USA and USSR

Back
Top Bottom