What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

LEMOA. CISMOA. No foreign bases in India. Period.

CTBT, NPT...does any of these acronyms mean American bases in China?

I'll repeat - No foreign base in India.

But certain countries are drooling about the prospect of a Chinese base in their country, so that they can become a protectorate of a better nation.

No, not us. That's for people with no self respect.

There will be no US or any foreign base in India. Period.

Unlike certain countries that are salivating about the prospect of selling themselves to a foreign power, for us sovereignity is paramount. We don't dream about selling our land and future for the sake of a foreign base or a road.

Again: How soon is "soon enough"? You can't answer, can you? LOL.

And BTW, we don't have more men - but what matter; whatever we have is enough. "South Tibet" remains Arunachal Pradesh, and you won't get it.

Come back to me when you can take what you claim. Until then, cry.

Your desperate n heavy usage of ad hominem descriptives only reaffirmed me of your helplessness n anxiey that the PLA are eagerly amassing n getting ready for war with india

I repeat: we will know soon enough about south tibet once war breaks ouf. Your constant deflection to this is a herring.

Your desperate n heavy usage of ad hominem descriptives only reaffirmed me of your helplessness n anxiey that the PLA are eagerly amassing n getting ready for war with india

I repeat: we will know soon enough about south tibet once war breaks ouf. Your constant deflection to this is a herring.

I didn't make a single ad hominem. (Do you even know what that means? Don't use terms beyond your intellectual capacity.)

I'll repeat: Come back to me when you have "South Tibet". But until then, cry.:)

What's ours remains ours. What China claims, remains ours. Sorry dear. :)

You too, have some rats before going to war. Heard your soldiers are starving.:lol:
target_grup_big.jpg

Uncle Sam will not get involved as per their recent statement on both parties to negotiate and maintain peace. It is also in their interest for India to be in war so they can buy more American weapons. They would most probably provide intel to India or some emergency military supplies.

But they can create problems in SCS, Taiwan and Korean areas.

The frustration is showing with religious insults and all that GDP figures/Defense expenditure/Growth rate BS but with no action on ground. Only 50 cent party fighting hard along with warning ministry.

It's a big shame Indians are on Chinese turf for over a month. Why are you borrowing time in guise of Troop movement ? Send PLA-AF with JF-17s, J-10s and J-31s and bomb Indians. All other nations are watching and probably giggling on such Chinese humiliation.

They could, but the most they can do is do a 'right of navigation' kinda activity. They can't create armed conflicts. We are going to have an armed conflict with India.

It seems that Chinese leadership is carefully calculating situation and may want to avoid any fight as it could be a bit to drag China into war type situation and hit it's growth and economy.

The frustration is showing with religious insults and all that GDP figures/Defense expenditure/Growth rate BS but with no action on ground. Only 50 cent party fighting hard along with warning ministry.

It's a big shame Indians are on Chinese turf for over a month. Why are you borrowing time in guise of Troop movement ? Send PLA-AF with JF-17s, J-10s and J-31s and bomb Indians. All other nations are watching and probably giggling on such Chinese humiliation.
It was an appropriate response for the chest-thumping 'talk only, no action' hindustanis

war takes time to buildup. historically prchina always shows maturity and tries its best to persude its opponents to back off first. its wise for india to admit its mistake and retreat now while china is still lenient and patient.

however, judging from the indian media, the indians are not coming to their senses and admitting that they are in the wrong and fevently calling for war with china. that is a terrible sign.

nobody want wars but as chinese spokeman said, there is a limit to china's patience, hopefully india can come to its senses, work with china before its too late.

It seems that Chinese leadership is carefully calculating situation and may want to avoid any fight as it could be a bit to drag China into war type situation and hit it's growth and economy.

Not when one' sovereignty is being violated. PLA mobilization is a reflection of the seriousness of this.

It was an appropriate response for the chest-thumping 'talk only, no action' hindustanis

40+ days and counting....only warnings no action......

You are great admirer of action. Send your air force and get job done within couple of hours.

Back
Top Bottom