What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

Its just 4-5 hours road, thread itself is 7 hours old means mobilising started even before that ?
Yet they have not reached indian border ? No war yet started ?

Has the troop vanished in thin air if its not at border yet ?

Now you are trying to change the topic. You promised a nuclear strike if we set foot inside India. Where's the nuclear strike? The reality is, you will type whatever you feel is convenient to get you an upper hand in the discussion. Can you answer one question for me: did you write about nuclear strike sub-consciously? Or did you actively consider the various tradeoffs involved in such a decision and reached the rational decision that India will do a nuclear strike?

I was talking in a scenario if china and pakistan both attack india and indian geography is threatened by both.
In this present case, china have issue with india not pakistan. Pakistan have no business here in east although you can keep your LOC hot. Although, what wud be your option if india reaches deep inside pakistan ?

Will india let china to swallow entire north east and pakistan entire kashmir? never ..

Damn that is one big column.

Is China preparing for invasion?

As for India it's about time to run towards its Zionist sugardaddies to save them from this, but what can do? It's China we are talking about, its not kargil where yanks will pressurise Pakistan to move it's troops out.

China Army Forces Mobilization to Xizang (Tibet)
Very cute Tibetan kids :enjoy:

133645fnnis5li7pc7rcj8.jpg

133404plk6qu7qjf7x5ki5.jpg

133830muj0j9hjjh9jk0hm.jpg

133922ri2vtpm0u6puz6i0.jpg

134041mczy4mdyr1thjdzd.jpg

134637natzw6qmjqacqi9s.jpg

134204jbsb66hbj66t6tts.jpg

Credit to @52051

1)From when did you start considering indians as trolls and pakistanis as random user ? Truth is, Many of your eilites or like them cant handle truth or cant tolerate criticism on their own forum (as you think).

2)Which diplomatic language chinese or pakistanis used ? See the number of threads regarding to chinese warnings and , india till now had only one response from our F.M. Nothing else ..

3) I agree, they want to do something else.FYI, they have been trying to build a road from last 1 year but this time they did not return as chinese have been doing same when there was congress govt but now they are not allowed. To acheive their goals, you must not have any obstacle. BTW, who challenged them in SCS ? no body. No nation there has any military to challenge them. Tell me same when they do same in india. Until then, keep fingers crossed and keep cheering for them.

4) Trust me, this time there will be one country who will be left with red face and that wont be india. Its do or die for india and present stand off is a proof.

5) Who cares if china back off's or not, its all about indian soliders who have permanent tents there. Tell me when india will retreat. As i said earlier, keep cheering for them as this jobs suits you better. coz neither you have conventional power to challenge india nor any diplomatic. Keep using chinese as excuse.

The day, pakistan crossed indian border, you will be nuked. Lets see, how much chinese can do wrt india.

One more point about Ammo shortage, India fired 2 lakh bofors shells in kargil. You think india had them earlier ?

Keep believing in CAG reports. Even last year,india bought 1 billion dollar of critical ammo from russia alone.

So now 7 times larger and more advance country is threatening small Pakistan with nukes, wow, and you think we are scared of death and can't respond if nuked stupidity at it's best. :rofl:

You go ching chong on me, I go turd face on you dikshit. Now remember to keep that rag on your head tight, else we might aim for that dot on your head.

Is China calculating all options and situations which could arise in case of a military response in Doklam?? US and allied could create problems for China in SCS and other places too, what Chinese Government and people thinking?

If China takes military option it should be decisive border operation clearing border completely and making sure India didn't get to do that kind of stuff again.

Uncle sam will definitely provide intel and most probably a few of those untested weapons to india to see their effectiveness against the Chinese arsenal.

1)From when did you start considering indians as trolls and pakistanis as random user ? Truth is, Many of your eilites or like them cant handle truth or cant tolerate criticism on their own forum (as you think).

2)Which diplomatic language chinese or pakistanis used ? See the number of threads regarding to chinese warnings and , india till now had only one response from our F.M. Nothing else ..

3) I agree, they want to do something else.FYI, they have been trying to build a road from last 1 year but this time they did not return as chinese have been doing same when there was congress govt but now they are not allowed. To acheive their goals, you must not have any obstacle. BTW, who challenged them in SCS ? no body. No nation there has any military to challenge them. Tell me same when they do same in india. Until then, keep fingers crossed and keep cheering for them.

4) Trust me, this time there will be one country who will be left with red face and that wont be india. Its do or die for india and present stand off is a proof.

5) Who cares if china back off's or not, its all about indian soliders who have permanent tents there. Tell me when india will retreat. As i said earlier, keep cheering for them as this jobs suits you better. coz neither you have conventional power to challenge india nor any diplomatic. Keep using chinese as excuse.

The day, pakistan crossed indian border, you will be nuked. Lets see, how much chinese can do wrt india.

One more point about Ammo shortage, India fired 2 lakh bofors shells in kargil. You think india had them earlier ?

Keep believing in CAG reports. Even last year,india bought 1 billion dollar of critical ammo from russia alone.
Its just 4-5 hours road, thread itself is 7 hours old means mobilising started even before that ?
Yet they have not reached indian border ? No war yet started ?

Has the troop vanished in thin air if its not at border yet ?
How would u know whether tbe troops r at the border already or not?

Have u ever watched any hooligan-themed action movies? When 2 rival gangs meet up for settlement talks, each side will standby with their men at the ready in case things turn ugly.

By mass- mobilising via air, road n rail, China is using action to prove she's serious n there can be no backing off now. Previous confrontations involves undemarcated territory between china n india.

The Sikkim sector is 1 of the most well-demarcated border between china n india. Now, India is trespassing on a territory that she is not even contesting herself; this is atrocious n no wonder China is angry at this flagrant disregard of international law

I expect an ultimatum to be issued to India once all the units n divisions r in place, ready to repel n counter push into sikkim and south tibet(which doesnt belong to india anyway- for the Tibetan race r part of the Huaxia nation)Time for Indian defeat round 2.

PS" i laugh at those who circlejerk amongst themselves by propagating that Chinese supply lines are far, slow n long- n how India has a overwhelming terrain advantage when the irony is that the Chinese are the 1s occupying the high ground, loking downwards at Indians to the south.

The evidence here refutes all that Indian delusional self-reassurance.

Last edited:
Say the diaper nigger overdose with cow piss drinks

For all the name calling, can you actually take "South Tibet" from us?

LOL.

I can feel your fear n anxiety.

China: never talk(sometimes talk), but always do

India: talk alot, but always never do

'We will'
'We can'
'We shall'

So when will you take "South Tibet" from India? Today? Tomorrow? Never?

Shit just got real...

While Indians were saying how Doval is going to China to dictate Chinese like a boss...Also claiming how situation will eventually diffuse...hahaha...

U are idiots, Indians...U are standing on Chinese territory like a thug...Bhutan didn't invite you...Why Bhutan is silent? Silence before storm?

@Rain Man Isn't it?

Yea, we are standing on Chinese territory, and there is nothing your big daddy China can do.

Keep cheerleading, but it is a fact.

BTW, don't you feel ashamed to be merely a cheerleader when the big boys play?

It's time we set this dot head stinky bully in her place.

LOL, "We"? Who is "we"?

You don't belong in the big league, except as a bootlicker and cheerleader - you are a Pakistani. Hoping that Papa China can do what you wish but cannot, does not make you part of the big league. Go defend yourself against Afghanistan and Irani border guards, and let the big boys sort out their differences.

For all the name calling, can you actually take "South Tibet" from us?

LOL.

So when will you take "South Tibet" from India? Today? Tomorrow? Never?

Yea, we are standing on Chinese territory, and there is nothing your big daddy China can do.

Keep cheerleading, but it is a fact.

BTW, don't you feel ashamed to be merely a cheerleader when the big boys play?

LOL, "We"? Who is "we"?

You don't belong in the big league, except as a bootlicker and cheerleader - you are a Pakistani. Hoping that Papa China can do what you wish but cannot, does not make you part of the big league. Go defend yourself against Afghanistan and Irani border guards, and let the big boys sort out their differences.
Whether china can ir not, we will know soon enough

Oh n with 1/4 the land area of china's , 1/5 the defense expenditure and 1/5 the economy of china's despite having roughly the same population, india is not even a 'big boy' in china's eyes- just a irritant like a fly buzzing around.

Time for the electric racket.

Situation currently shows what Beijing may do next is to get prepared for a military confrontation and resolve the conflict through non-diplomatic means.

India's national security advisor will be in China for mtgs on July 26-27. If no solution after that, military conflict could start soon.

Hope India see and remind again the 1962 defeat lesson this time, if they didn't back off their troops from Doklam which belongs to China.

Whether china can ir not, we will know soon enough

Oh n with 1/4 the land area of china's , 1/5 the defense expenditure and 1/5 the economy of china's despite having roughly the same population, india is not even a 'big boy' in china's eyes- just a irritant like a fly buzzing around.

Time for the electric racket.

How soon is soon enough? A week? A month? "South Tibet" will remain Indian, for your lifetime and mine. Get back to me when you have it. Until then, keep crying.

And yea, with a fraction of China's economy and money and land and whatnot, we still have what we want, and you won't get it from us. LOL.

If we are just an "irritant", come take "South Tibet". You can't? Then stop cribbing and accept the reality - that a nation a fraction as big and with a fraction the defence spending, is still outmatching you.

You can outspend us, but we outman you. End of story.

Situation currently shows what Beijing may do next is to get prepared for a military confrontation and resolve the conflict through non-diplomatic means.

India's national security advisor will be in China for mtgs on July 26-27. If no solution after that, military conflict could start soon.

Hope India see and remind again the 1962 defeat lesson this time, if they didn't back off their troops from Doklam which belongs to China.

Our troops will remain there, and there is nothing your daddy China can do. Sorry, sonny.

Uncle Sam will not get involved as per their recent statement on both parties to negotiate and maintain peace. It is also in their interest for India to be in war so they can buy more American weapons. They would most probably provide intel to India or some emergency military supplies.

Yup. Sell them some. Overpriced outdated weapons or better yet maybe US might say ,"since you're going to lose real bad, why don't we protect you by establishing a permanent base in New Deli?"
That's US real objective. :agree:

How soon is soon enough? A week? A month? "South Tibet" will remain Indian, for your lifetime and mine. Get back to me when you have it. Until then, keep crying.

And yea, with a fraction of China's economy and money and land and whatnot, we still have what we want, and you won't get it from us. LOL.

If we are just an "irritant", come take "South Tibet". You can't? Then stop cribbing and accept the reality - that a nation a fraction as big and with a fraction the defence spending, is still outmatching you.

You can outspend us, but we outman you. End of story.
I repeat: we will know soon enough whether south tibet would be recovered n grats- u guys 'outman' the US army too by virtue of having more men. Grats from india having the most 'powerful' army

Yup. Sell them some. Overpriced outdated weapons or better yet maybe US might say ,"since you're going to lose real bad, why don't we protect you by establishing a permanent base in New Deli?"
That's US real objective. :agree:

There will be no US or any foreign base in India. Period.

Unlike certain countries that are salivating about the prospect of selling themselves to a foreign power, for us sovereignity is paramount. We don't dream about selling our land and future for the sake of a foreign base or a road.

I repeat: we will know soon enough whether south tibet would be recovered n grats- u guys 'outman' the US army too by virtue of having more men. Grats from india having the most 'powerful' army

Again: How soon is "soon enough"? You can't answer, can you? LOL.

And BTW, we don't have more men - but what matter; whatever we have is enough. "South Tibet" remains Arunachal Pradesh, flies the Indian flag, and remains Indian, and you won't get it.

Come back to me when you can take what you claim. Until then, cry.

Back
Top Bottom