What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

DFCoacNW0AAdO6o.jpg

DFCoaZwWsAA7nCr.jpg

Denial n downplaying is a inert instinct to mask one's anxiety
It is pretty obvious they are panicking now. They have been banking on a diplomatic solution all along.

WOW I counted 33 8x8 and 3 covered trucks. And this is just a tiny part of the deployment. @wanglaokan @Beast @long_
If you look close enough, you can see a Tibetan train rolling past, I can assure you that train is full of stuff and soldiers.

I have a serious question...Why Bhutan is silent? Even if it is disputed territory, its b/w China and Bhutan...How the **** Indians got into this? Why Bhutan is literally silent like a standing pole?

You know what, its not even bhutan issue any more.
Its indian matter entirely and our security at stakes, we dont give bhutan or anyone a thread in their hand to pull.

I have a serious question...Why Bhutan is silent? Even if it is disputed territory, its b/w China and Bhutan...How the **** Indians got into this? Why Bhutan is literally silent like a standing pole?
I see u are disillusioned by the cowardice of the cheeni army and govt when faced with a country its size.
The whole world is enjoying chinese humiliation at our hands.

Shit just got real...

While Indians were saying how Doval is going to China to dictate Chinese like a boss...Also claiming how situation will eventually diffuse...hahaha...

U are idiots, Indians...U are standing on Chinese territory like a thug...Bhutan didn't invite you...Why Bhutan is silent? Silence before storm?

@Rain Man Isn't it?

So what's the problem? They have only two options, back off or fight, it's for them to decide...we haven't gave them a third option, right?

It is pretty obvious they are panicking now. They have been banking on a diplomatic solution all along.

If you look close enough, you can see a Tibetan train rolling past, I can assure you that train is full of stuff and soldiers.

I counted approx 18 bogies on the train itself. Major movements going on.

Shit just got real...

While Indians were saying how Doval is going to China to dictate Chinese like a boss...Also claiming how situation will eventually diffuse...hahaha...

U are idiots, Indians...U are standing on Chinese territory like a thug...Bhutan didn't invite you...Why Bhutan is silent? Silence before storm?

@Rain Man Isn't it?
It's an Ilahi Sunna that worldly powers negate each other to preserve some sort of peace. One such balancing act is going on here...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK. We will also not sit on our backsides.
It's time India did a favour to all of cheenas neighbors.

Many Indians are actually looking forward to teaching cheenis a nice lesson this time around.
Cheenis are in for a shock.

What do you have in mind besides leaving the post empty like before?? Please share that with us.

Your leaders sadly don't have the balls to do things like real conflicts. Your leadership is looking for a "diplomatic solution" already. When you guys should really fire the first shot and not let the Chinese amass troops. You guys are good for scaring off countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar. This sh!t here is complex to be honest.

Its fascinating that for all their 150 b usd budget and big talk , after 1 and half months of us sitting on their territory , the chinese seem impotent to take any action.

What do you have in mind besides leaving the post empty like before?? Please share that with us.

Your leaders sadly don't have the balls to do things like real conflicts. Your leadership is looking for a "diplomatic solution" already. When you guys should really fire the first shot and not let the Chinese amass troops. You guys are good for scaring off countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Myanmar. This sh!t here is complex to be honest.
I dont indulge false flags.

@CAD

How much thread you will open on indo-china tension ? pls, stop posting pakistani flag along with China in your post as it has nothing to do with you.

And still we haven't moved an inch.so the question is what is point of all these movements if they cant move us.

@CAD

How much thread you will open on indo-china tension ? pls, stop posting pakistani flag along with China in your post as it has nothing to do with you.

He can post Pak-China flags as often as he pleases. All Chinese friends have our full permission to do so. Don't address people as if you own this forum.

China is waiting for exactly same. They want india to do some mistake like firing bullets and they have been doing this since last 10 years i.e provoking india and india is fully avoiding it.

1) India dont have such diplomatic muscle like china have. China have trade leverage over many countries which india dont have.
2) Trade surplus is in china's favor.
3)India dont have any territorial ambitions against china but china have so why india shud do anything stupid.
4) Any military conflict with china,india will have to divert its army towards china which india dont want. At present, indian focus is pakistan not china.

Now, it does not mean that india is not militarily prepared.

He can post Pak-China flags as often as he pleases. All Chinese friends have our full permission to do so. Don't address people as if you own this forum.

Its look awkward if indians start posting israeli or american flags when any negative thread is opened abt pakistan.
I am just saying as a common user's pov.

Neither you own this forum. understood ? Dont lecture me.

Back
Top Bottom