What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

Go drink cow piss turd face. I bet you rub cow dung on your face daily to get that color.

So all this Army movement but PLA only fights on online forums ???

We are standing on your turf for one month as per shameless admission of Lu Kang, FO.

Are you there in Doklam for camping and holding signboards ??

This is just useless and waste of time. Seems like Chinese will take more time to attack than time taken by India in building LCA. I am out of this all advertisements, no movie stuff.

Guys the tough talk on a net forum is frankly embarrassing.
The facts on the ground are that indians troops crossed undisputed chinese area to kick out chinese troops and equipment from disputed area , in which india has no claim.
And this hppnd 1.5 months back.
And except for daily comedy articles from global times , nothing on ground has changed.

Plenty of news report & talk shows in China on the issue on Doklam. Everyone in China knows. Like I said earlier, until all diplomatic measures are exhausted, then our govt. will move to the next phase. If you people are looking for a war, what's the hurry since you are already there? Relax, there's a time for everything.

Anything in english or with subtitle to share ?

Bloody chest thumping monkeys with mouths ten times bigger than brains. Scoundrels... come back when your leadership finally find their marbles to launch an attack on us.

Even more shameless are the cheerleaders.
After 1.5 month both have just ended up embarassing each other, none have marbles to come to fight in open like men.

For god sake we are in your territory chinese, strip your naked tiny bony arrss in front of the world, dont you have any shame ? And after 1.5 months all you are doing is a masturbation over a unverified tweet ? Really what a shameless lot.

This is a Pakistani forum and I will rub your nose on the ground whenever I please.

If you want to post American/Israeli flags, go on. But it would carry no significance. Behind the Pak-China flags, there is the practical reality of Pakistani escalation on LOC just as tensions are simmering at Doklam.

I was talking about you in particular. You are nothing more than a random user like me. Rubbing some body's nose on ground needs balls which you lack.

Last time i heard, pakistan was saying that they dont want to keep LOC hot.

As for Dokhlam, Chinese have no way to come inside india, if they do, they wont go back as geography neither supports their tanks or guns. so keep believing them.

You are so wrong!
We trying to use diplomatic efforts first.. but when diplomatic efforts failed!
Weapon talked!

Time to kill as many indian rats!
World need less rapist! China will do a world good deeds!

Which diplomatic efforts you tried till now ? ZERO.

Which diplomatic efforts you tried in SCS ? ZERO.

Just use some random theory of past and then grab land of neighbors.

if you want to talk about rape ? You must remember what happened with you in past.

I was talking about you in particular. You are nothing more than a random user like me. Rubbing some body's nose on ground needs balls which you lack.

Last time i heard, pakistan was saying that they dont want to keep LOC hot.

As for Dokhlam, Chinese have no way to come inside india, if they do, they wont go back as geography neither supports their tanks or guns. so keep believing them.

The difference between a random Pakistani user and an Indian troll is that Indian troll will get banned pretty soon if he/she/it doesn't behave. Your many banned compatriots are visible proof of this.

Both China and Pakistan are keeping themselves on moral high ground by strictly following diplomatic language and process. It doesn't mean we will stop roasting you on the LOC.

If recent history is any indicator, no geographical limitations have stopped Chinese ambitions once they set their minds to it. All of China is full of extremely difficult terrain, and some of the world's largest constructions are visible proof of their undying quest to achieve their goals. Seriously, if all they wanted was to build a road, you would wake up one fine morning and the road would be built. But that is not what they want. They want this tiny, non-consequential squabble to turn into something so awkward, India will either be left red-faced in front of the entire world, or face a huge cost of war. You Indians were extremely bellicose during the Champion's trophy as well. And then we showed you who is daddy. Here, Chinese army is in its element, building new and better weapons every day, and you are acting just like your nature is. The louder you shout, the more disgrace you face when you fail. Here are the facts: China will NOT back out of this, Pakistan will not waste any opportunity to put India in its place, and China will not keep using diplomatic language forever. That 2.5 front war is now a reality. Let's hear your army chiefs giving statements that they are ready to face it. All we have seen recently is balance sheets showing you guys don't have enough ammo.

The difference between a random Pakistani user and an Indian troll is that Indian troll will get banned pretty soon if he/she/it doesn't behave. Your many banned compatriots are visible proof of this.

Both China and Pakistan are keeping themselves on moral high ground by strictly following diplomatic language and process. It doesn't mean we will stop roasting you on the LOC.

If recent history is any indicator, no geographical limitations have stopped Chinese ambitions once they set their minds to it. All of China is full of extremely difficult terrain, and some of the world's largest constructions are visible proof of their undying quest to achieve their goals. Seriously, if all they wanted was to build a road, you would wake up one fine morning and the road would be built. But that is not what they want. They want this tiny, non-consequential squabble to turn into something so awkward, India will either be left red-faced in front of the entire world, or face a huge cost of war. You Indians were extremely bellicose during the Champion's trophy as well. And then we showed you who is daddy. Here, Chinese army is in its element, building new and better weapons every day, and you are acting just like your nature is. The louder you shout, the more disgrace you face when you fail. Here are the facts: China will NOT back out of this, Pakistan will not waste any opportunity to put India in its place, and China will not keep using diplomatic language forever. That 2.5 front war is now a reality. Let's hear your army chiefs giving statements that they are ready to face it. All we have seen recently is balance sheets showing you guys don't have enough ammo.

1)From when did you start considering indians as trolls and pakistanis as random user ? Truth is, Many of your eilites or like them cant handle truth or cant tolerate criticism on their own forum (as you think).

2)Which diplomatic language chinese or pakistanis used ? See the number of threads regarding to chinese warnings and , india till now had only one response from our F.M. Nothing else ..

3) I agree, they want to do something else.FYI, they have been trying to build a road from last 1 year but this time they did not return as chinese have been doing same when there was congress govt but now they are not allowed. To acheive their goals, you must not have any obstacle. BTW, who challenged them in SCS ? no body. No nation there has any military to challenge them. Tell me same when they do same in india. Until then, keep fingers crossed and keep cheering for them.

4) Trust me, this time there will be one country who will be left with red face and that wont be india. Its do or die for india and present stand off is a proof.

5) Who cares if china back off's or not, its all about indian soliders who have permanent tents there. Tell me when india will retreat. As i said earlier, keep cheering for them as this jobs suits you better. coz neither you have conventional power to challenge india nor any diplomatic. Keep using chinese as excuse.

The day, pakistan crossed indian border, you will be nuked. Lets see, how much chinese can do wrt india.

One more point about Ammo shortage, India fired 2 lakh bofors shells in kargil. You think india had them earlier ?

Keep believing in CAG reports. Even last year,india bought 1 billion dollar of critical ammo from russia alone.

1)From when did you start considering indians as trolls and pakistanis as random user ? Truth is, Many of your eilites or like them cant handle truth or cant tolerate criticism on their own forum (as you think).

2)Which diplomatic language chinese or pakistanis used ? See the number of threads regarding to chinese warnings and , india till now had only one response from our F.M. Nothing else ..

3) I agree, they want to do something else.FYI, they have been trying to build a road from last 1 year but this time they did not return as chinese have been doing same when there was congress govt but now they are not allowed. To acheive their goals, you must not have any obstacle. BTW, who challenged them in SCS ? no body. No nation there has any military to challenge them. Tell me same when they do same in india. Until then, keep fingers crossed and keep cheering for them.

4) Trust me, this time there will be one country who will be left with red face and that wont be india. Its do or die for india and present stand off is a proof.

5) Who cares if china back off's or not, its all about indian soliders who have permanent tents there. Tell me when india will retreat. As i said earlier, keep cheering for them as this jobs suits you better. coz neither you have conventional power to challenge india nor any diplomatic. Keep using chinese as excuse.

The day, pakistan crossed indian border, you will be nuked. Lets see, how much chinese can do wrt india.

One more point about Ammo shortage, India fired 2 lakh bofors shells in kargil. You think india had them earlier ?

Keep believing in CAG reports. Even last year,india bought 1 billion dollar of critical ammo from russia alone.

Well, its a good thing you found this forum, because you are so systematically brainwashed, its like you are talking fairy tales. Now, read these words carefully. Don't let your preconceived notions take over.

General Musharraf spent an entire night inside India, using helicopter to transport in and out. There was no nuclear strike. According to your own media and government, infiltrators cross the LoC all the time, yet no nuclear strike. You aren't going to do a nuclear strike, even if we take over all of Kashmir. It's not the kind of thing rational people do.

The one month you had to wait to organize any kind of decent attack in Kargil would cost you everything. When full scale war arrives, how are you going to bring in air supplies because you will be surrounded on all sides with supply lines cut off.

You simply can't fight a two front war against two very well armed opponents. We are forcing your hand to war to pressurize you into a war of attrition, so that those S-400 systems and Rafales you like to tout so much will arrive to a demoralized, diminished fighting force that doesn't have the basic capacity for warfare. Meanwhile, a hurting economy will mean you can't even pay for the systems.

Now, take a deep breath, relax. Juuuuuuuust relax. Don't immediately hit the reply button and start typing. Sleep over this information. Stop thinking nationalistically, and think rationally. Do you see how you are showing false bravado? Do you see how involving yourself into matters that don't concern you is hurting you economically?

Lol......lol.......because on indian forums, indians can handle the truth and won't ban anyone who doesn't believe india is a superpower on par with america.....:lol:

Well, its a good thing you found this forum, because you are so systematically brainwashed, its like you are talking fairy tales. Now, read these words carefully. Don't let your preconceived notions take over.

General Musharraf spent an entire night inside India, using helicopter to transport in and out. There was no nuclear strike. According to your own media and government, infiltrators cross the LoC all the time, yet no nuclear strike. You aren't going to do a nuclear strike, even if we take over all of Kashmir. It's not the kind of thing rational people do.

The one month you had to wait to organize any kind of decent attack in Kargil would cost you everything. When full scale war arrives, how are you going to bring in air supplies because you will be surrounded on all sides with supply lines cut off.

You simply can't fight a two front war against two very well armed opponents. We are forcing your hand to war to pressurize you into a war of attrition, so that those S-400 systems and Rafales you like to tout so much will arrive to a demoralized, diminished fighting force that doesn't have the basic capacity for warfare. Meanwhile, a hurting economy will mean you can't even pay for the systems.

Now, take a deep breath, relax. Juuuuuuuust relax. Don't immediately hit the reply button and start typing. Sleep over this information. Stop thinking nationalistically, and think rationally. Do you see how you are showing false bravado? Do you see how involving yourself into matters that don't concern you is hurting you economically?

1)Before kargil operation, there was a tradition from both indian and pakistani sides of leaving border post's because of harsh winters. Your army or Mushraff did so because all post's were vacant and there was no I.A there like we occupied siachin as there was no P.A there but we still have it.

2) During 71 war, India was surrounded by U.S and other western ships from both sides. What did they achieve ? although soviets supported us. In case of 2 front of war, we just need to defend territory and india can bring 3 million trained soldiers on border as you say 7 lakh occupiers are sitting in kashmir alone. As for chinese border, we already have mountain corps there each having 40000 soldiers. Who will cut of supply lines inside india ?

3) Keep forcing us and india will remain calm as it is now. Tow front scenario which you have in your mind is not going to executed by chinese. They will never fight a war with india, may be small incident for face saving.
Chinese have armed you for this purpose i.e their private militia to attack india. I will wait for the day when chinese will shed blood with you.Indian second tier aircrafts mig-29 or mirage are enough to tackle pakistan.

4)You cud not even get a kashmir in 65 war when you waged a war against demoralized india who got defeated by china 3 yrs back in 62. so come out of scenario's.

For rest of your post, as i said earlier, keep cheering for chinese as you have nothing, i mean nothing else to do.

1)Before kargil operation, there was a tradition from both indian and pakistani sides of leaving border post's because of harsh winters. Your army or Mushraff did so because all post's were vacant and there was no I.A there like we occupied siachin as there was no P.A there but we still have it.

2) During 71 war, India was surrounded by U.S and other western ships from both sides. What did they achieve ? although soviets supported us. In case of 2 front of war, we just need to defend territory and india can bring 3 million trained soldiers on border as you say 7 lakh occupiers are sitting in kashmir alone. As for chinese border, we already have mountain corps there each having 40000 soldiers. Who will cut of supply lines inside india ?

3) Keep forcing us and india will remain calm as it is now. Tow front scenario which you have in your mind is not going to executed by chinese. They will never fight a war with india, may be small incident for face saving.
Chinese have armed you for this purpose i.e their private militia to attack india. I will wait for the day when chinese will shed blood with you.Indian second tier aircrafts mig-29 or mirage are enough to tackle pakistan.

4)You cud not even get a kashmir in 65 war when you waged a war against demoralized india who got defeated by china 3 yrs back in 62. so come out of scenario's.

For rest of your post, as i said earlier, keep cheering for chinese as you have nothing, i mean nothing else to do.

Now you are trying to change the topic. You promised a nuclear strike if we set foot inside India. Where's the nuclear strike? The reality is, you will type whatever you feel is convenient to get you an upper hand in the discussion. Can you answer one question for me: did you write about nuclear strike sub-consciously? Or did you actively consider the various tradeoffs involved in such a decision and reached the rational decision that India will do a nuclear strike?

Back
Top Bottom