What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

Looks like its time to issue "One Way Visa to Hell" once again since 1962, history seems keep repeating itself?
The final destination of invaders.....侵略者的下场!62年自卫反击战被俘印军士兵证, 我们决不侵略别人,但是别人侵略我们,我们坚决消灭侵略者
jyq2yoz.jpg
deLq9mW.jpg
aOFr0q0.jpg
hFYCtTs.jpg
zLlI3pM.jpg
V1KzROC.jpg
pk8Edd0.jpg
T2VZk6x.jpg
1xGg6p8.jpg

China is waiting for exactly same. They want india to do some mistake like firing bullets and they have been doing this since last 10 years i.e provoking india and india is fully avoiding it.

1) India dont have such diplomatic muscle like china have. China have trade leverage over many countries which india dont have.
2) Trade surplus is in china's favor.
3)India dont have any territorial ambitions against china but china have so why india shud do anything stupid.
4) Any military conflict with china,india will have to divert its army towards china which india dont want. At present, indian focus is pakistan not china.

Now, it does not mean that india is not militarily prepared.

Its look awkward if indians start posting israeli or american flags when any negative thread is opened abt pakistan.
I am just saying as a common user's pov.

Neither you own this forum. understood ? Dont lecture me.

This is a Pakistani forum and I will rub your nose on the ground whenever I please.

If you want to post American/Israeli flags, go on. But it would carry no significance. Behind the Pak-China flags, there is the practical reality of Pakistani escalation on LOC just as tensions are simmering at Doklam.

Doklam is under lock-down now, only authorized military personal is allowed to enter. Preparation is going on smoothly, expect more clarity after the BRICS talk.
Communist govt trying to hide the reality from its citizens.
Is the indian occupation of chinese land even being discussed on chinese forums or all censored like the rocket failures ?

Looks like both the countries can't back off right now!!!! Now is the time for Pak to be extremely vigilant since folks usually don't go down that easily!!! Thanks to WOT, geography and other factors I have learnt from this forum that the Pak military always remains in a state of quasi mobilization. I am pretty sure Pak general staff is one announcement away from the general mobilization and calling the reserves!!!!

Communist govt trying to hide the reality from its citizens.
Is the indian occupation of chinese land even being discussed on chinese forums or all censored like the rocket failures ?

Plenty of news report & talk shows in China on the issue on Doklam. Everyone in China knows. Like I said earlier, until all diplomatic measures are exhausted, then our govt. will move to the next phase. If you people are looking for a war, what's the hurry since you are already there? Relax, there's a time for everything.

You know what, its not even bhutan issue any more.
Its indian matter entirely and our security at stakes, we dont give bhutan or anyone a thread in their hand to pull.

I see u are disillusioned by the cowardice of the cheeni army and govt when faced with a country its size.
The whole world is enjoying chinese humiliation at our hands.

So what's the problem? They have only two options, back off or fight, it's for them to decide...we haven't gave them a third option, right?

seriously, I can't say anything except....SHIT JUST GOT FUKIN REAL

@ashok321

It is pretty obvious they are panicking now. They have been banking on a diplomatic solution all along.

If you look close enough, you can see a Tibetan train rolling past, I can assure you that train is full of stuff and soldiers.
Who in their right mind would challenge a rising power who has all the motivation to prove herself, especially when the challenger itself is not on a stronger foothold??????

seriously, I can't say anything except....SHIT JUST GOT FUKIN REAL

@ashok321

I understand that you are being worried about us because you love us, but your brothers are fully prepared to take on any evil forces... don't worry.

:crazy::crazy::crazy: Wiki re-edit war from Unknown casualties to hundred? What's next, thousand? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

This time, yes.

It will be a repeat of 1967, we will crush Ching Chong army like cockroaches beneath our boots.

Hope ping ping and his chowmein army find their marbles soon.

I have to give you credit for being able to run your mouth like a two-bit whore. :enjoy:

In the mean time, take care of your sick soldiers on Doklam. 2 hourly change of guard may not be enough to give them proper rest. :disagree:

:lol:

All this brouhaha by the commies and their lackeys...I hope commies gather some nuts to attack, or else their cheerleaders would be very disappointed.
Cheerleaders are jumping more than the chinis. They have more confidence on their taller deeper big brothers than Chinese have in themselves. While Chini brothers are embarrassing themselves more with every hollow warning and no action.

Back
Top Bottom