What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

Not when one' sovereignty is being violated. PLA mobilization is a reflection of the seriousness of this.

The time it took PLA to mobilize show that China want peaceful solution of the issue, what PLAAF is doing? and if China ready to take miltay action then it should work with Pakistan closely as India could open new front in AJK to disrupt CPEC.

PLAN should deploy few assets to Arabian Sea now.

The time it took PLA to mobilize show that China want peaceful solution of the issue, what PLAAF is doing? and if China ready to take miltay action then it should work with Pakistan closely as India could open new front in AJK to disrupt CPEC.

PLAN should deploy few assets to Arabian Sea now.
After couple of days when you guys realise the mobile troops never reached the border,you will realise Chinese only want peaceful solution

After couple of days when you guys realise the mobile troops never reached the border,you will realise Chinese only want peaceful solution

At least for next 10 years China will not want war due to obvious reasons, after that you can expect them to behave like world power.

Since india has historically made bad blood with Pakistan and is expecting a multi-front war, this might actually come true. Sri Lanka might join in the party and India will be smashed on all sides.
Break apart Indian hegemony on the south asian subcontinant for future peace in the region. India is in for a very serious reality check.

I can feel your fear n anxiety.

China: never talk(sometimes talk), but always do

India: talk alot, but always never do

'We will'
'We can'
'We shall'
Are you a chinese or a pakistani or Singaporean???
Singapore has aligned its military with India and other powers against China.

So many warnings and religious insults:lol::lol:
It makes Chinese look like some of our other neighbors who can't do anything and resort to some fairy tales and religious supremecy ideology to console themselves:omghaha::omghaha:

At least for next 10 years China will not want war due to obvious reasons, after that you can expect them to behave like world power.
To answer that,can US afford a direct war with China today.if not then it will be the same between India and China after 10 years

Yes Chinese are expected to behave in a more mature way... hope they do after 10 years.

It seems that Chinese leadership is carefully calculating situation and may want to avoid any fight as it could be a bit to drag China into war type situation and hit it's growth and economy.

sun_tzu_subtle.jpg

Chinese know "The Art of War"
Let those poor Hindu keep Barking and Boasting their own Ego.

Yea, we are standing on Chinese territory, and there is nothing your big daddy China can do.

Keep cheerleading, but it is a fact.

BTW, don't you feel ashamed to be merely a cheerleader when the big boys play?

As I said earlier, Cheeleaders are those who cheerlead....We Pakistanis in fact, kill your soldiers and fought several wars with you- certainly not a thing cheeleaders are famous for...So, cut this crap...I know Indians are feeling pain and are quite nervous. Let me say again.

:pakistan: stands with :china:.......

Please, Indians, don't mind. :enjoy:

China about to flex its muscle after showing extreme restraint with a rouge country like India which has problems with all its neighbours.

I think its an absolute must China now attacks and sends a few thousands veggie soldiers to hell and stop Indian aggression for another 50 odd years like you did in 1962. Time to teach them a lesson they won't forget and the worlds watching

Back
Top Bottom