What's new

China's Military units on the move this afternoon in southern Tibet as tensions continue to mount

Born n bred Singaporean(or by ur typical indian rhetoric- of 'chineeee oreeeeegeen'

Hahahha yayayayaya. U r telling me my country allied with your filty country against china?

Hahahahaha yayayayaya
Yeah, I have been to Geylang... very clean :sarcastic: as compared to India.

Err..what? We cut you in two, and since then, you are reduced to cheerleading. We have no need to save ourselves from cheerleaders.

Before taking us on, take on the Afghans and Iranian border guards who are shelling you. Then approach us.

Or just sit on the sidelines and cheerlead..."MY papa strongest! Go China, go!" and so on.

That's what befits your stature.

Right now, Indians can only soothe themselves by calling Pakistanis cheeleaders and by making fun of China...U know why? Because Indians are about to get fuckd from both sides...Little happiness before long time misery....We have no problem with it...:chilli:

:pakistan::china:

Getting bored of Chinese physco ops news every day to scare Indians. To Chinese in this forum, your PLA knows IA has upper hand in the stand off area and can't do jack shit about it. It's been 45 days of threatening daily from its communist mouth piece news and nothing seems to be happening. Your PLA situation is of a mans balls getting choked hard unable to scream for the fear of loosing face. Only option for you guys is to engage your prostitute to create some relief on western front but that too is a risky proposition. So mr Xi is going to have tough time handling his nemesis in CPC party.

@CAD @Narendra Trump @Sully3 @salarsikander @I S I

Bros...Do you have pic of that cartoon, showing Pakistan and China poking India....That cartoon got posted in below thread but this thread has been obliterated.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/china-india-border-standoff-gets-shriller.504688/
this one?
19399285_10155039913152663_1345432429977249840_n.jpg

he reality is that your Army is getting hammered on the LOC

So these cartoons are simply foolish
just today a CPRF Jawan hamered his CC while in other news 2 BSF jawans hammered a women

he reality is that your Army is getting hammered on the LOC

So these cartoons are simply foolish
just today a CPRF Jawan hamered his CC while in other news 2 BSF jawans hammered a women

That is our internal matter ; we will sort it out ; small problems
All over the world ; In every organistion there are problems

But our Fights on the LOC are real and very bloody

Back
Top Bottom