What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

胖五10岁了,
今晚要去宇宙远行。
他拿的是单程票,
不再回来。

他有点恋我们,
多待了一小时,
有多待了一小时。
直到我们对他说,
“胖五,你该走了。”

胖五站起来,
顽皮笑着。
看到我们紧张的样子,
他说:

“谢谢你们养了我10年。
你们的决心是我的骨头,
你们的希望是我的血液,
你们的勤奋和正直给了我健壮的肌肉。”

“我会划出一道亮光,
我会去宇宙深处粉身碎骨。
我知道我会有很多兄弟姐妹,
他们会比我长得更高更胖。”

听胖五这席话,
现场的我们不觉得晚了,
我们珍惜与胖五最后相处的每一分每一秒。
今晚之后,
我们只能在去月球的路上,
在去火星的路上寻觅他的足迹……

———10min准备 胡锡进(环球时报总编辑) 于现场

1411.jpg
154932.16240464_o.jpg

66378840gw1f9f7nk36klj21kw11xgsl.jpg
66378840gw1f9f7or0qdgj21kw11x41f.jpg

I disgree with you! :rolleyes:

There are too many arrogant breeds that need to be taught a lesson. Chinese are a good of hardworking and intelligent people where respect shall be given. But some racist refused to give the credit where due. So why shall I be nice to them? :enjoy:

Let them eat their own sourgraped. I still remember Bussard Ramjet mock Chinese as inferior few days ago and claim Japanese has a more powerful rocket. Now I am inviting him to come to this thread to eat back his words. HIs thick skinned will still denial him of the reality! :lol:

You are indeed correct, ... esp. the first paragraph in bolt. But I beg You to differ between Western arrogant politicians like some right-wing falcons in the US and the ordinary peoples at the street.

In German there's a nice saying in this regard: "Was juckt es eine deutsche Eiche, wenn sich eine Wildsau an ihr reibt ?"
meaning more or less "How much does a German oak cares when there is a wild boar rubbing at her?"

So, IMO there's no need to "give stupid peoples a lesson", they will not learn simply since they are stupid.

Deino

You are indeed correct, ... esp. the first paragraph in bolt. But I beg You to differ between Western arrogant politicians like some right-wing falcons in the US and the ordinary peoples at the street.

In German there's a nice saying in this regard: "Was juckt es eine deutsche Eiche, wenn sich eine Wildsau an ihr reibt ?"
meaning more or less "How much does a German oak cares when there is a wild boar rubbing at her?"

So, IMO there's no need to "give stupid peoples a lesson", they will not learn simply since they are stupid.

Deino
He he he. Reminds me of a similar Chinese proverb.....A great man is not bordered by dogs yelping at his feet.

China is progressing rapidly and it's clearly visible by looking at the accomplishments. Military hardware, space technology, we are a giant industrious powerhouse. Those looking down on us are jealous, they got nothing to brag about so they call us arrogant. Well keep calling us arrogant if you wish, it will only hurt much more on the inner part of their soul as China keeps on evolving with astonishing speed. The power of this fierce dragon shall be felt all over the world. Watch and be jealous be very jealous. China is the big boss of Asia and we are displaying our prowess.
:china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

China is progressing rapidly and it's clearly visible by looking at the accomplishments. Military hardware, space technology, we are a giant industrious powerhouse. Those looking down on us are jealous, they got nothing to brag about so they call us arrogant. Well keep calling us arrogant if you wish, it will only hurt much more on the inner part of their soul as China keeps on evolving with astonishing speed. The power of this fierce dragon shall be felt all over the world. Watch and be jealous be very jealous. China is the big boss of Asia and we are displaying our prowess.
:china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china:
9]I3A`9UJMBXJR359Q67@L1.jpg

We beat them in their own game, only behind delta 4 heavy and retired Saturn 5, but much cheaper
Actually CZ5 could be considered the world's top launcher now if capacity, cost and used of new generation koresene engine is considered.

The cost of Delta 4 heavy launch is not sustainable. It cost over a third of a billion dollars to launch.
Because all its boasters, 1st and 2nd stages uses Hydrogen engines which needs crazy cold temperature and crazy hugh tanks. Even that, the Delta4 heavy beats CZ5 capacity by just a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom