What's new

China's Largest Rocket CZ-5 ... Maiden Launch 20:42 November 3, 2016!

Actually CZ5 could be considered the world's top launcher now if capacity, cost and used of new generation koresene engine is considered.

The cost of Delta 4 heavy launch is not sustainable. It cost over a third of a billion dollars to launch.
Because all its boasters, 1st and 2nd stages uses Hydrogen engines which needs crazy cold temperature and crazy hugh tanks. Even that, the Delta4 heavy beats CZ5 capacity by just a little bit more.
corrupted military industry complex milk american taxpayers to death

177528-1.jpg.gif

If you missed the Live Stream of China's Long March 5 liftoff, you can see the replay here:

The successful launch of China's Long March 5 rocket today is important, because the successor to the Long March 5 will have the lift-capability to land a Chinese taikonaut on the Moon.
----------

China conducts maiden launch of powerful Long March 5 booster | Spaceflight Insider

"The Long March 5 is China’s most powerful launch vehicle with comparable capabilities to Arianespace’s Ariane 5 and United Launch Alliance’s (ULA) Delta IV Heavy boosters. The rocket will be used for a wide spectrum of space missions, including launching commercial satellites, space station modules, as well as deep space probes. Starting in 2017, the rocket is planned to enter regular service. The Tianhe-1 core module of China’s future space station, as well as the Chang’e-4 and Chang’e-5 lunar spacecraft, is among the many missions scheduled for launch atop this booster."

Xinhua News Agency, Wenchang, Hainan, November 3 (Xinhua) - A new concept space structure, Tianfang 1, developed by the National Defense University of Science and Technology (NUST), is equipped with the Satellite No.17, A large thrust carrier rocket "Long March 5" launch.

The telemetry data show that the "Tian Fang 1" exhibits excellent damping performance and electromagnetic compatibility during the process of rocket take-off, stage separation, star separation and satellite solar wing deployment. National University of Defense Science and Technology experts said, "the day on the 1st" successfully developed and verified through the launch technology to improve the payload ratio of spacecraft to extend the spacecraft work life, shorten the spacecraft development cycle, expand the spacecraft function is of great significance, Marking our country in the new concept of space structure technology to achieve original breakthrough.

"Tianyi-1" uses multi-functional integrated design, mainly by the light composite bearing structure, polymer multi-functional support structure group, polymer solid-state lithium-ion battery module, vibration and temperature control devices. It combines high-strength bearing, anti-resonance control, structured energy and other functions into one, in the bearing, damping, energy, thermal control integration design, electromagnetic compatibility, lithium battery heterogeneous forming a number of original key technologies breakthrough.

National Defense University of Science and Technology experts, the traditional aerospace structural design components of a single, single number, space utilization is low, redundant quality, design and manufacturing cycle length and many other limitations, seriously hampered China's rapid development of space technology. National University of Defense Technology, aerospace structural technology innovation team from 1996 to explore this study, break through and master the high load ratio, high energy density ratio, multi-functional integration of the new concept of space structure technology, independently designed and developed both Power and environmental management of the integration of multi-functional aerospace structure, with data processing, information integration and interactive features integrated data processing module, set the energy management and control, electrical performance testing and conditioning, signal transmission and processing functions in one Power management module.

"Tianyi-1" after the completion of the launch phase of technical validation, the follow-up will be accompanied by "Practice 17" satellites for new structured energy module in-orbit technology verification

Yes, PDF is anti-Chinese.

Anti-China posters can post freely.

Chinese posters are censored.

Thus, I'm leaving.

See you later my friends.

My good buddy.

I've put up THOUSANDS of posts on ABC News, Washington Post, TIME, Los Angeles Times, CNN, etc.

I've done my part in trying to facilitate understanding between the world and China.

I'm taking a nice long break. Posting on PDF won't have any effect.

I could post in the mainstream media again. However, I feel that is unnecessary.

I think people understand China now (e.g. world's fastest supercomputer, Long March 5 rocket, J-20 stealth fighters, CH-5 unmanned UAVs, etc.).
We got your back. :)
Just come back.

CONGRATULATIONS CHINA.

I NOW DECLARED CHINA AS A SPACE POWER AND BEST IN ASIA SPACE TECHNOLOGY.

:enjoy: @Bussard Ramjet

Let's be humble. The other Asian space power is scheduled to launch their own "Heavy-Lifting" rocket GSVL-MK3 by the end of this year.

These are the 1980s-1990s born generations which have no college debt and love to buy smart phones and drones, dubbed as "emperors" by corporate media.

And many of them have already owned their home "clean and free".

Last edited:
Yes, PDF is anti-Chinese.

Anti-China posters can post freely.

Chinese posters are censored.

Thus, I'm leaving.

See you later my friends.

My good buddy.

I've put up THOUSANDS of posts on ABC News, Washington Post, TIME, Los Angeles Times, CNN, etc.

I've done my part in trying to facilitate understanding between the world and China.

I'm taking a nice long break. Posting on PDF won't have any effect.

I could post in the mainstream media again. However, I feel that is unnecessary.

I think people understand China now (e.g. world's fastest supercomputer, Long March 5 rocket, J-20 stealth fighters, CH-5 unmanned UAVs, etc.).

Bro... Your situation is far better than Iranians!!!

At least You have good relations with Pakistan...

When it was lifting off, I was being moved, don't know why, as a Chinese military amateur, especally our generation, we have very strong feeling about eagerness for strong nation, because we underwent a very difficut period, before our country was taking off, we did even not know it, feel it just unexpected gift, it is too soon compared with my expection.:cray:
I feel the same from another side of the planet, bro. :)

China is progressing rapidly and it's clearly visible by looking at the accomplishments. Military hardware, space technology, we are a giant industrious powerhouse. Those looking down on us are jealous, they got nothing to brag about so they call us arrogant. Well keep calling us arrogant if you wish, it will only hurt much more on the inner part of their soul as China keeps on evolving with astonishing speed. The power of this fierce dragon shall be felt all over the world. Watch and be jealous be very jealous. China is the big boss of Asia and we are displaying our prowess.
:china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china:
Napoleon was correct to not wake China. :)

Since 9/20/2015 in little more than a year, China has successfully debut 4 brand new carrier rockets, CZ-6, CZ-11, CZ-7, and now CZ-5. It is an elevation for a nation, a feast for a people, and a carnival for Chinese military enthusiasts !

What a wonderful annotation for "制度自信,道路自信,文化自信“! :china::china::china:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom